PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed with people....

GGTM_1977
02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I have heard some analysts, as well as some people on this board say that giving BB 2 weeks off to plan the "ultimate" D against us is too much time, and that he will game plan so that we cannot beat him a second time for the trophy. AH OK! What about TC and PF having 2 weeks to scripts our D....and KG assembling and offesive game plan to exploit NE's weaknesses?

suzyq
02-03-2012, 07:47 PM
doesn't matter how much time you give BB, he is working with one of the worst defenses that the Pats have had in a while. Even some of the ex Pats are coming out and says how horrible this defense is.

buddy33
02-03-2012, 07:51 PM
That was kind of what Rolle was saying when he sounded so mad on Sirius the other day.

I agree that the Giants are planning and will be ready, but you do have to think about it for a second. Can they beat them again? It's hard to beat a team twice a year. In fact this is the 13th time two teams have met in the Super Bowl that have met during the regular season. The winners of those regular season games are 5-7 in the Super Bowl.

ikebibby91
02-03-2012, 07:52 PM
I have heard some analysts, as well as some people on this board say that giving BB 2 weeks off to plan the "ultimate" D against us is too much time, and that he will game plan so that we cannot beat him a second time for the trophy. AH OK! What about TC and PF having 2 weeks to scripts our D....and KG assembling and offesive game plan to exploit NE's weaknesses?

I've concluded that they are all bitter because week after week the Giants had the audacity to prove their picks against them wrong, so now they are trying will the Giants to lose for the sake of their reputations as analysts and talking heads. They can all suck it.

bflo23
02-03-2012, 07:55 PM
No matter what game plan he comes up with that doesn't help with his lack of talent on the defensive side especially his secondary. He had the 2nd worst passing defense in NFL history and the Patriots faced terrible QBs in his cupcake schedule.

giantsfan420
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM
That was kind of what Rolle was saying when he sounded so mad on Sirius the other day.

I agree that the Giants are planning and will be ready, but you do have to think about it for a second. Can they beat them again? It's hard to beat a team twice a year. In fact this is the 13th time two teams have met in the Super Bowl that have met during the regular season. The winners of those regular season games are 5-7 in the Super Bowl.

what? do u have a source for that 5-7 stat? i remember seeing one that was like winner of the reg. season game was like 4-1 or something in the SB or something that had the winner of the reg. season having a better record than the loser...

ShakeNBake
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Can't wait till sunday so all this "expert" theorizing is over

NYBlue10
02-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't think having played Giants in the regular season really helps BB in this case because Giants didn't even have Bradshaw and Nicks playing, the team BB is going to see on Sunday is the first time he's going to face.

gmen46
02-03-2012, 08:59 PM

what? do u have a source for that 5-7 stat? i remember seeing one that was like winner of the reg. season game was like 4-1 or something in the SB or something that had the winner of the reg. season having a better record than the loser...

I don't know where buddy 33 saw it, but I heard the same 5-7 stat on NFL Network.

I like the odds. It's not like it's 1-11 or 2-10.

Besides, we DID break several Patriots/Brady streaks--number of home wins, number of home wins after a loss, number of wins after a loss, number of wins vs NFC teams, etc, etc--when we beat them in week 9.

Doesn't guarantee anything, but it does take away any meaning of the "hard to beat teams twice a year" syndrome.

Mr. Zolo
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
BB had 2 weeks to gameplan 4 years ago and look how that turned out. It doesn't mean anything.

As long as the Giants show up and be effective in their gameplan and put the pressure on Brady.