PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHT VIDEO PACKAGE

NYgiants141
02-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Okay guys, this is a highlight video i made over the past week and a half or so. This is the entire playoff run, including do or die games such as vs jets and cowboys.

Please take the time to check this out and let me know how I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm94ew9mxGU

I know it is somewhat long but i would REALLY appreciate if everyone would take the time to watch it, not only because i spent so much time on this but also because i mainly did it for you guys on these boards and had you in mind at all times.

SPECIAL THANKS TO SNAPPINNECKS FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CLIPS.

GmenFan1980
02-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Didn't watch yet, but 26 minutes for a highlight video seems like a bit much. I love watching the giants make plays my man, but it just seems like a bit much at first glance.

I'll edit this when i'm done watching :)

bflo23
02-03-2012, 11:41 PM
I think you are missing one game though.... Super Bowl!

Good job. Great quality. If you make another, I would add the Super Bowl highlights and make it shorter like 10 minutes rather than +26 minutes.

NYgiants141
02-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Didn't watch yet, but 26 minutes for a highlight video seems like a bit much. I love watching the giants make plays my man, but it just seems like a bit much at first glance.

Good job. Great quality. If you make another, I would add the Super Bowl highlights and make it shorter like 10 minutes rather than +26 minutes.

I know, it has lots of plays and extras such as locker room scenes, pre game stuff etc. I never expected it to be this long

BUT, i really hope everyone on these boards gives the video a chance and takes the time. I cant tell you how much school work i put off to make this haha.

Thanks for watching! ahead of time.

Also, i promise i'll make another shorter one if we win the superbowl.

LvGiants
02-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Sheesh, no disrespect but a highlight reel is supposed to be a highlight reel. Maybe cut out 20 minutes and put the real HIGHlights.

NYgiants141
02-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Sheesh, no disrespect but a highlight reel is supposed to be a highlight reel. Maybe cut out 20 minutes and put the real HIGHlights.

I thought most people on these boards wouldn't mind the extras and stuff...sorry!

Thank you for your feedback though, hope you watch anyways.

M0rbid
02-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Should've chosen other soundtrack. This "written in the star" corny lyric doesn't do it for me.

BG61
02-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Nice job. Of course you'll have to add more clips after Sunday's win.

GmenFan1980
02-04-2012, 12:08 AM

K, finished watching. I like the video and the highlights.

still needs to be shorter, but it's your video.

Suggestion: just put in scoring plays, sacks, turnovers, and few big plays. AND the post game stuff as well :)

leave out the plays where we batted a pass down, or stopped the run and things of that nature.

Finally a personal pet peeve, mute Joe buck and just let the music play :P

Cosmiknight
02-04-2012, 12:24 AM
I love JPP's reaction at the end. What a Beast.

ibbill
02-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Okay guys, this is a highlight video i made over the past week and a half or so. This is the entire playoff run, including do or die games such as vs jets and cowboys.

I know it is somewhat long but i would REALLY appreciate if everyone would take the time to watch it, not only because i spent so much time on this but also because i mainly did it for you guys on these boards and had you in mind at all times.

awesome job edit nothing it was just great.
Could feel the goose bumps as I watch these guys.

Yonks
02-04-2012, 12:39 AM
thanks for taking your time with the vid. i ****ing love it. your the best

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-04-2012, 01:14 AM

Great job... the wife and I enjoyed!

GMen869007
02-04-2012, 01:18 AM
I enjoyed it, thanks. Didn't feel that it was too long either.

dayeh33
02-04-2012, 01:37 AM
this video is perfect... honestly the best giants video i've ever seen on youtube.. got me too pumped up for the game

GiantLife615
02-04-2012, 01:52 AM
Great video, little too long. Easy to fix though, just keep it in chronological order in the games. Some plays were out of order, which extended the length. Otherwise, thanks! Btw...how great was that game vs. the 49ers.

dubee_j
02-04-2012, 02:18 AM
Loved the video, thanks. Could have maybe done without the music, but still awesome. I wouldn't worry about the length, you did a nice job highlighting the special moments.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 02:19 AM

It's more of a overview of all the impt games. It's worth watching start to finish. Very well dome

miked1958
02-04-2012, 02:20 AM

We have already seen all the short highlight video clips. This is better

miked1958
02-04-2012, 02:20 AM

SPECIAL THANKS TO SNAPPINNECKS FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CLIPS.Really great job. Best I have seen. Thanks

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 02:58 AM
I like the longer video. Props to whoever made it

titwio
02-04-2012, 03:46 AM
That was a great way to spend 26:04

Well done.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 04:40 AM

I thought most people on these boards wouldn't mind the extras and stuff...sorry!

Thank you for your feedback though, hope you watch anyways.

I loved it. I've been waiting for Snappin to put 'em all together lol. Glad someone did.

Also on a superbowl year, people will appreciate the long version years later when talking about what a run it was. Nice lob.

As far as music, you'll never find a way to have everyone like it so don't worry about it.

Seducer
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Some are saying 26 minutes is a bit long but I enjoyed every second.

Perfect for killing some waiting for Sunday. Now I'll just have to watch another 10 times over the next two days.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Great video, little too long. Easy to fix though, just keep it in chronological order in the games. Some plays were out of order, which extended the length. Otherwise, thanks! Btw...how great was that game vs. the 49ers.

Well on then 2nd Dallas game I liked the way he started with the romo sacks and pressures then went to scoring highlights. Nicely done

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
That was a great way to spend 26:04

Well done.
Agreed +1000

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:12 AM
For some reason mine hung up just now with 7 minutes left. I was trying to show my son (yes watching it for 2nd time) and even hit pose to let it load but still was not able to view last 7:48

aMies
02-04-2012, 10:51 AM
LOVED this. Videos of any Giants highlights are NEVER too long. What a great way to start my morning!

NYSPORTS
02-04-2012, 11:56 AM
this video is perfect... honestly the best giants video i've ever seen on youtube.. got me too pumped up for the game

BEST VIDEO BY FAR

those complaining will never get it.

Blue daddy
02-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Nice job . With me being one of the older Giant fans I didn't care for the music too much. I like the old NFL sound tracks myself. But I'm sure the younger fans will enjoy it. Again great .

b_ELI_eve
02-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Awesome video, thank you very much!

NY_Eli
02-04-2012, 12:50 PM
For all the people who said it's too long, screw that. This video is AMAZING, it's nice to have access to all of those great plays from the games.

If it's too long for you, DON'T WATCH IT [:p]

Nicely done dude! This is ALL IN!!!

Gunslinger0311
02-04-2012, 01:28 PM
I normally just lurk on these forums and don't post. Have to post something because this video is outstanding. I am really surprised at all the "too long" and other critiques...this team has had an amazing run and this video really pulls it together nicely.

That said, I would actually add more! For instance I didn't see the Manningham TD from the falcons game...it would also be cool to see the locker room clip after the Green Bay game with everyone singing "we're goin' goin', back back, to cali cali!"

Great job man...this video is one of the best videos I have seen!

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Great, really great! Can't wait to see it finished with Eli Manning hosting the Lombardi trophy! Lets go Giants!!!!!!

NYgiants141
02-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Wow guys, I can't tell you how much i appreciate all the comments. Really brightens my day.

I normally just lurk on these forums and don't post. Have to post something because this video is outstanding. I am really surprised at all the "too long" and other critiques...this team has had an amazing run and this video really pulls it together nicely.

That said, I would actually add more! For instance I didn't see the Manningham TD from the falcons game...it would also be cool to see the locker room clip after the Green Bay game with everyone singing "we're goin' goin', back back, to cali cali!"

Great job man...this video is one of the best videos I have seen!

I had the manningham TD from the falcons game. Check 14:20 into the video.

You are right about the locker room footage, i missed that one.

For some reason mine hung up just now with 7 minutes left. I was trying to show my son (yes watching it for 2nd time) and even hit pose to let it load but still was not able to view last 7:48

Try using a different browser. Really hope it works so you can show others.

Manning
02-04-2012, 01:54 PM
This is a great video screw the haters. GOT ME PUMPED

Gunslinger0311
02-04-2012, 02:27 PM
I had the manningham TD from the falcons game. Check 14:20 into the video.

Yep...that's the one! Can't believe it missed it.

bill2000
02-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks man. Real nice vid. Please ignore the critics, some people just can't be pleased. Hope you add our victory tomorrow!

rxc999
02-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Good video!!! thanks for putting all da effort...i was already pumped up..and i am even more after watching it...GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

OX1
02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Awsome video, thanks!!!!!!!

<font color="#ff0000">I think it was bit short though and you should add some music. </font>

JimC
02-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Nice job! I really enjoyed it. GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-04-2012, 03:54 PM
GREAT VIDEO! The length was perfect. its way better than highlights on tv and it was all of our Gmen, nobody should complain!The only switch i would make is making the plays of each game in chronological order. I found my self checking what down and score of the game! Props all around for spending all the time on it and sharing!!

Voldamort
02-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Great job with video,way to go Snappinnecks!!

giantsd fan
02-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Good job. Thanks </P>

</P>

NYtoSanDiego
02-04-2012, 05:45 PM

it was worth watching all 26mins. thanks for uploading it.

coughlin should show that tonight in the meeting before the game.

Easy-Duz-It
02-04-2012, 06:26 PM
wow. that was incredible. thank you so much for putting it together. that was really better than any highlight reel that i've seen broadcast on television over the past couple of weeks.

you know you're gonna have to add to it if they win the super bowl now right?

you should really think about putting together a video for the entire season. maybe have someone help you with the audio and music. if you could get permission to do it, i know i would buy a copy. i'm sure you could do pretty well selling them online. especially on this board.

Easy-Duz-It
02-04-2012, 06:29 PM

no way! to the creator, don't do it. the length was great. very well edited. i would've actually liked to see a bit more of the mic'd up footage. like jacobs yelling at jimmy jones before coming onto the field in the nfccg for instance. well done. my only constructive criticism would be to turn up the footage volume, and turn down the music volume a bit. and maybe work a little on the song selection. but other than that, the video was great.

NYgiants141
02-04-2012, 06:47 PM
thanks for the compliments and advice guys

Great job with video,way to go Snappinnecks!!

yeah, he is the man! his clips are real good

NYGRealityCheck
02-04-2012, 07:16 PM
It was a good 26 minutes.

Thanks

Lmao still laughing at the Alex Smith jump sandwhich sack... what was he thinking?

Mod_N
02-04-2012, 07:21 PM
For people who didn't watch it... WATCH IT. That was the best 26 minutes of my life! hahah not really but it was awesome.

bleedblueVA
02-04-2012, 07:44 PM
This was amazing thank you so much! I'M SO PUMPED UP RIGHT NOW. ALL IN.

Tuck's pregame speeches gave me chills. This video put this whole journey into perspective.

NYgiants141
02-04-2012, 08:50 PM
This was amazing thank you so much! I'M SO PUMPED UP RIGHT NOW. ALL IN.

Tuck's pregame speeches gave me chills. This video put this whole journey into perspective.

Thanks a ton, that was the goal!

NYgiants141
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
It was a good 26 minutes.

Thanks

Lmao still laughing at the Alex Smith jump sandwhich sack... what was he thinking?

Haha that sack gets me so pumped, they drove him into the ground so hard, mustve hurt.

mstray92
02-04-2012, 11:25 PM

This was a great video! Thanks for putting this together!!! GO-GGGGMEEEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 12:24 AM

This was a great video! Thanks for putting this together!!!* GO-GGGGMEEEENNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got it boss! Lets go GIANTS!

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 02:59 AM
BUMP!

Neverend
02-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Please man, dont delete this video. I enjoyed the long length, it killed a lot of time

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Please man, dont delete this video. I enjoyed the long length, it killed a lot of time

Of course not! I worked very hard on this so i wont delete it.

NYs FURY
02-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Great job. One of the best videos I have seen so far. This will be featured at my Super Bowl party....

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Great job. One of the best videos I have seen so far. This will be featured at my Super Bowl party....

Let me know what they think!

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 05:30 PM
2 hours till kickoff.... i've watched this video about 12 times...

TIME IS GOING SO SLOWLY....

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 06:04 PM
wow. that was incredible. thank you so much for putting it together. that was really better than any highlight reel that i've seen broadcast on television over the past couple of weeks.

you know you're gonna have to add to it if they win the super bowl now right?

you should really think about putting together a video for the entire season. maybe have someone help you with the audio and music. if you could get permission to do it, i know i would buy a copy. i'm sure you could do pretty well selling them online. especially on this board.

MODS: sorry for the many posts. Please fix the inbox feature because we have to notify the poster in the thread to check his inbox...

At that, eazy duz it please check your inbox.

NYgiants141
02-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Okay guys, would you like the Superbowl highlights added on to this video? Or a whole separate video for the Superbowl?

Also if you haven't watched it please do!

miked1958
02-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Okay guys, would you like the Superbowl highlights added on to this video? Or a whole separate video for the Superbowl?

Also if you haven't watched it please do!Prob be Sicker to add it to the existing one

aMies
02-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Yah I'd be down for a 30 min playoff + SB highlight vid. Would be on my weekly vid list this offseason.

NYgiants141
02-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Please give more opinions. I am free for the next two weeks so... WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO:

1. Make just a superbowl video

2. Add the superbowl stuff to the original video

Or

3. Add the superbowl stuff to the original video and also add season highlights (video would be about an hour long)

UP TO YOU GUYS, I'LL BE HAPPY TO DO WHATEVER SATISFIES YOU GUYS.

Especially because i absolutely love making these video's so I'll also be taking requests for any other videos.

gabagool
02-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Im down for an extended version of your previous video with superbowl/parade speech added in. I love hearing all of the in-game audio stuff, keep up the good work!

NYgiants141
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Im down for an extended version of your previous video with superbowl/parade speech added in. I love hearing all of the in-game audio stuff, keep up the good work!

So just add the superbowl/parade stuff?

im feeling like this is what most people want so i guess i'll be working on that.

Easy-Duz-It
02-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Please give more opinions. I am free for the next two weeks so... WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO:

1. Make just a superbowl video

2. Add the superbowl stuff to the original video

Or

3. Add the superbowl stuff to the original video and also add season highlights (video would be about an hour long)

UP TO YOU GUYS, I'LL BE HAPPY TO DO WHATEVER SATISFIES YOU GUYS.

Especially because i absolutely love making these video's so I'll also be taking requests for any other videos.

i vote for number 2 and 3. whatever you can do to extend the sideline footage would just be a bonus. parade footage would be great too.