PDA

View Full Version : America Is Rooting For Us

Antwuan
02-03-2012, 11:35 PM
There aresome of fanbases rooting for the Giants this Sunday.</P>

I will post the Fanbases that I have heard from that are rooting for us.</P>

Cowboys Fans-I have seen some or at least1 Cowboys Fan post herestating that they will be rooting their division rival the Giants.</P>

Eagles Fans-Even some or a few Eagles Fans that will rooting for their #1 arch-rival, I even seen a post hear from an Eagles Fan.</P>

Redskins Fans-I saw a comment on Youtube by a Redskins Fan saying they will be rooting for their division rival the Giants.</P>

Colts Fans-Eli is Peyton's younger brother and Colts Fans don't want to see Tom Brady win another ring especially @ Lucas Oil Stadium, so the media could talk about him being the greatest QB of all time.</P>

Saints Fans-Eli is from New Orleans so I have seen some Saints Fans show a little love for Big Blue.</P>

Dolphins Fans-Another comment I saw on Youtube where as the person said they willbe rooting for the Giants, plus the Patriots are in the same division.</P>

Steelers Fans-I don't think theSteelers Fanslike the Patriots or maybe some of them don't. I saw a post here from Steelers Fan rooting for the Giants.</P>

Ravens Fans-I saw a chick video on Youtube who is a Ravens Fan in her Ravens/Pats post-game vid saying she wants to see the Giants do what they did to Tom Brady 4 years do it againthis Sunday.</P>

Im sure there are probablymore fanbases rooting for the Giants. I don't feel like the Giants are the underdog as Vegas has us andlike they were in 2007 it seems to me that theyare the favorite to win Superbowl 46.</P>

Jets Fans-I take that back I know a guy on Youtube whois a Jets and he will be rooting for the Giants.</P>

bflo23
02-03-2012, 11:45 PM
It is hard for me to believe Cowboy fans are rooting for the Giants. I think Jet fans are rooting for the Giants though. I definitely think the Colt fans will be rooting for Manning. Hopefully we can get that dome as a "home field advantage".

NYfanatic
02-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I know some jet fans that rather the pats win....
pathetic

bflo23
02-03-2012, 11:52 PM
pathetic

I hate the Patriots with a passion so I would figure the jets fans would only hate the Patriots more especially division rival. Patriots and Jets have a lot of history. I heard majority of Jet fans rooting for the giants over the Patriots on the radio. I would root for the Jets over Patriots or Cowboys.

M0rbid
02-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Jet fans are like most Mets fan. Remember the 2009 WS?

Manning4MVP
02-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Jet fans are like most Mets fan. Remember the 2009 WS?

Indeed. I still don't understand how any Mets fan can root for the Phillies...

Bing Crosby
02-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Most of the Pack fans that I know personally, and the ones I've looked at on their board want us to be killed. They are still pissed off over the beating they took. I'm surprised how many are still in the denial stage over there.

"The Giants didn't win! We lost! We dropped the ball! On purpose! And the refs... yeah they screwed us over!!!"

bandwgn86
02-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Are the Patriots no longer the darlings of the NFL? I was listening to the Dan Patrick show and he was saying the majority of the talking heads (in the US) are not so much picking the Giants to win because they truly want to see that but want to see the Pats to not win..

Up here North of the border the talking heads are picking the Pats.. Including the handsomest qb NY's ever had Jesse Palmer

bLuereverie
02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
pathetic

Jets fans don't want the Patriots team to win.
Jets fans don't want the Giants fans to win.

Usually comes down to what will affect them on a personal level, and it is usually #2. They do take their abuse in the tri-state area from others, so I understand.

bLuereverie
02-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Most of the Pack fans that I know personally, and the ones I've looked at on their board want us to be killed. They are still pissed off over the beating they took. I'm surprised how many are still in the denial stage over there.

"The Giants didn't win! We lost! We dropped the ball! On purpose! And the refs... yeah they screwed us over!!!"

I've heard 50/50.

Some want revenge. Others want the Giants to win to justify the Packers/Falcons/49ers loss.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:07 AM
It is hard for me to believe Cowboy fans are rooting for the Giants. I think Jet fans are rooting for the Giants though. I definitely think the Colt fans will be rooting for Manning. Hopefully we can get that dome as a "home field advantage".

I think what he was referring to was a few isolated cowboys and eagles fans. That is not speaking for the whole fan base. I would say they generally would not want to see a bitter NFCE rival win another SB

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:08 AM
However I could see redskins fans actually rooting for us

mainegiantsfan
02-04-2012, 10:19 AM
If I had beaten a team in my division twice this year, I'd root for that team for sure.

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
02-04-2012, 10:32 AM
pathetic
They're not even true fans, they're just a bunch of violent drunks.

appletree943
02-04-2012, 10:41 AM
sorry i rather see you guys get blown out

BlueSanta
02-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Its kinda hard to say " I saw a youtube by 1 redskin fan saying he was rooting for us" and then assume all Skins fans are, or even a majority. Same goes for a lot of the teams you listed.

However, I do believe more of the country is rooting for the Giants.

I live in Florida, and since half the state is retired New Yorkers and the other half are Fins fans, who are bitter Pat rivals, I know this stat is as pro Giant as almost any.

BigBlue2010
02-04-2012, 11:28 AM
49er fans don't want Brady to tie Montana.

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 11:40 AM

Have the Philadelphia Eagles ever won the Super Bowl?
No.
Although the Eagles have attended many championship games and been a participant at the Super Bowl, they have never won one.and NEVER WILL !

shocknaweny
02-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I defintly cna't see Cowboy or Iggle fans rooting for the Giants...but hey whatever works.

Giantsfan62
02-04-2012, 11:53 AM
I`d go AFC all the way against either the Eagles or the Cowboys.

Even if it were the Pats-Gack!

As for the America thing-not sure. On a world wide forum I am on everyone is picking the Pats for the usual dumb,superficial reasons. It is obvious that they don`t really look at the match-up of the current teams.

Blue daddy
02-04-2012, 12:02 PM

That's because the shegals are losers I feel you . HE HE HE HE .

blueomaha
02-04-2012, 12:28 PM
keep dreaming, dream team.....

Dover Giant
02-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Skins fans are pretty much NFC East fans
Cowboys not so much more the Me type
Jets fans are like brothers that hate each other but thats family so they'll root for G-Men
Colts fans are in Giants corner and thanks for bringing up the home field I think your right

meanseen
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
we can all be as juvenile as we want....we all know if the eagles or cowboys were playing the pats in the superbowl, we would want to see them beaten to a pulp by brady

Dover Giant
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Picking the Pats is kind of like taking Gisele to the prom nice eye candy but won't be no back seat action.
The Pats are all glitz the guts are gone

BeatTHEJETS
02-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Honestly, I dont care whos rooting for us.

Voldamort
02-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Amerrica's REAL TEAM!!! THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!

Lambeau12
02-04-2012, 02:38 PM
I know alot of our fans are bitter but Im pulling for the Giants. You guys are like brothers to the Packers. Your team is classy as well and Manning seems humble.

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 03:19 PM
I know alot of our fans are bitter but Im pulling for the Giants. You guys are like brothers to the Packers. Your team is classy as well and Manning seems humble.

THANKS CHEESE HEAD..........ITS YOUR TURN NEXT YEAR , PROVIDING YOU CAN BEAT THE GIANTS.......Re: NEXT YEAR== MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN !

miked1958
02-04-2012, 03:28 PM

No.
Although the Eagles have attended many championship games and been a participant at the Super Bowl, they have never won one.and NEVER WILL !
At least he is honest.... Lol. I would feel same way. But would be a hard choice between pats and eagles

Lambeau12
02-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Giants will probably be battling us for years to come. I honestly hope we dont play you guys in the playoffs next season cause that gives us a chance to repeat. Your one team that matches up with us so well that I dont want to face.

East Coast Bias
02-04-2012, 03:37 PM

No.
At least he is honest.... Lol. I would feel same way. But would be a hard choice between pats and eagles
Not hard at all.I hope i NEVER live to see the Eagles win a superbowl

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Giants will probably be battling us for years to come. I honestly hope we dont play you guys in the playoffs next season cause that gives us a chance to repeat. Your one team that matches up with us so well that I dont want to face.

I feel the same way about the the Saints....They are a tough team to beat, I was so glad that we did not have to face them in the playoffs.......also glad to get rid of those Ravens, the Pats did us a
big favor by eliminating them ........Good Luck next Year...If you believe in Luck ..But truthfully I don't believe in Luck, I really think it's all Talent.

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd estimate that a good 70% of NFL fans are routing for the Giants for one reason or another. Based on what I've seen and read.

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 11:27 PM

I feel the same way about the the Saints....They are a tough team to beat, I was so glad that we did not have to face them in the playoffs.......also glad to get rid of those Ravens, the Pats did us a
big favor by eliminating them ........Good Luck next Year...If you believe in Luck ..But truthfully I don't believe in Luck, I really think it's all Talent.
Luck, my rear end. No one wins because of "luck" -- plays are made or not made. That's the difference. Complaining about officiating like in that Pitt - Seattle SB is different.

I think we would have been fine against the Ravens, too. I don't believe in Flacco. He needs to do "it" before I believe in him.

Voldamort
02-04-2012, 11:30 PM
all in