PDA

View Full Version : I am ABSOLUTELY sick and tired of hearing this!!!!

ToomerFORtheBomb
02-04-2012, 12:08 AM
How many times in the past few days have we all heard... "uh oh the Giants may not win because everyone is picking them"????

WHAT???????? What does that have to do with anything that happens on the field? ZERO NOTHING

If I hear one more half wit on espn proclaim how they are "worried" because everyone is picking the Giants I am going to SCREAM.

2 weeks in between the conference championship and the Superbowl is too long. Enough of the nonsense!!! I want the game already!!

Odan
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I agree dude, Its been all over New York Radio this week as well. Kim Jones Picked the Pats this afternoon on Mike because everyone is picking the Giants.

God forbid the better team actually be favored to win the game.

suzyq
02-04-2012, 09:05 AM
i guess they are running out of crap to babble about so they are clogging the air waves with this nonsence

RedskinHater
02-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Check out all the threads - there are many half
Wits ( and NO wits ) on this board. ! There are many
Examples of superstitious yahoos worrying about
Their dreams and feelings influencing the outcome ......DUH

chasjay
02-04-2012, 09:36 AM
When I woke up this morning and looked at the clock, my first thought was, 'less than 36 hours to go! What the hell am I going to do for 36 hours?'

Die-Hard
02-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Turn off the TV and read a book

Tune it all out, fellas. It'll be here soon enough, and all questions will be answered

weeds123
02-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Hey, EA Sports' Madden was played out and the Giants won on a last second field goal by w***izname. There's another onus for the weak of constitution and mind, to latch on to.

I think I read where a couple of Walrus' also pointed to a Giants helmet.

SweetZombieJesus
02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Actually, it DOES have something to do with what happens on the field. You think the players aren't hearing this, and maybe it leads to overconfidence (and anger on the Pats side)?

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:14 AM
How many times in the past few days have we all heard... "uh oh the Giants may not win because everyone is picking them"????

WHAT???????? What does that have to do with anything that happens on the field? ZERO NOTHING

If I hear one more half wit on espn proclaim how they are "worried" because everyone is picking the Giants I am going to SCREAM.

2 weeks in between the conference championship and the Superbowl is too long. Enough of the nonsense!!! I want the game already!!
This is so true. I get this vibe from the giants players that they really feel they can't be beat and believe they will go out and win every game

atl-giant
02-04-2012, 10:18 AM

Being that they have stats for everything these days. I would guess that the line in Vegas moved again. I have been a fan since 1970. So with my bad and sometimes failing memory, I would say that the Giants have won the majority of playoff and superbowl games where they were the underdog in Vegas. It just seems to work out that way. Don't ask me why, I'm not a football coach or a Vegas bookie, just a fan.

Having said that, I feel that the Giants will WIN tomorrow ! It will be a very good game. I just hope that it is not another "heart attack special" where they get the win in the last 45 seconds. I know I should be used to them, but I'm getting too old for that [:)]

AllTuckedUp
02-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you. What's the difference between us being favored in a Cleveland Browns game and this one? Nothing. Talk is cheap.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 10:30 AM
2 weeks to wait for a game is far too long!! Fans get nervous and superstitious enough WITHOUT all the hype......the media blitz just adds to it. I don't even enjoy the hype any more. </P>

</P>

swimeasy
02-04-2012, 10:38 AM
2 weeks to wait for a game is far too long!! Fans get nervous and superstitious enough WITHOUT all the hype......the media blitz just adds to it. I don't even enjoy the hype any more. </p>

</p>

Agreed. I can understand why some fans are feeling this way and at this point if you don't, there is no point in explaining again. To each his own. Just don't read/ watch. That is still within your control.