PDA

View Full Version : NE biggest threat no one seems concerned about

Harooni
02-04-2012, 12:42 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yYv1vp_N3Q8/TVsZV6exLLI/AAAAAAAANUw/s7IdpDroNac/s1600/chadOchoCinco.jpg

flying under the radar , trying to prove he still has it. might have a big game.

NYG4ME
02-04-2012, 12:44 AM
He couldn't get separation from our DB's last time around, Doubt he gets any this time.

Harooni
02-04-2012, 12:45 AM
He couldn't get separation from our DB's last time around, Doubt he gets any this time.

I could be wrong but wasnt he dealing with his dads death or something ?

NYG4ME
02-04-2012, 01:01 AM

Yes, He still played though. Why play if your not going to be 100% Mentally or Physically?

Even against Baltimore, Did he even get any catches? Less than 5 Targets?

slipknottin
02-04-2012, 01:04 AM
85 was inactive against the ravens.

85 was active against the broncos and played 5 snaps.

the last time he had more than one catch in a game was in week 10.

jhamburg
02-04-2012, 01:05 AM
He couldn't get separation from our DB's last time around, Doubt he gets any this time.*

Yes, He still played though. Why play if your not going to be 100% Mentally or Physically?

No his father died a couple weeks ago, long after our game.

jhamburg
02-04-2012, 01:11 AM
You downplay Eli, but Ochocinco and Tiki Barber are great players. I think I've solved this puzzle, you're actually posting from the year 2005!

Harooni
02-04-2012, 01:13 AM

oh ok thx. but now maybe they go to him. thinking we will not worry about him. maybe he is now motivated in his first SB ever.

Intellect
02-04-2012, 11:06 AM

oh ok thx. but now maybe they go to him. thinking we will not worry about him. maybe he is now motivated in his first SB ever.
</P>

Chad Ochocinco aka Mr.85 Cincinatti Bengal all-time greatest receiver in bengal franchise history will have a big game Sunday!</P>

Gianthunter
02-04-2012, 11:15 AM
<FONT size=5>LMFAO </FONT><FONT size=3>Even NE is unconcerned he's not involved.</FONT>

bflo23
02-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Completion percentage above 21 yards or more:

Brady: 27%
Tebow: 29%

Brees: 50%
Rodgers: 55%

It is hard for me to believe that suddenly Ocho will turn into a deep threat when he has struggled so much this season.

GameTime
02-04-2012, 11:21 AM

</P>

that could be but what about the rest of the season. He has been a non factor. I see them trying to go to him but if he has a breakout game I would be surprised. He is capable but not proabable to do that. I dont think Brady trusts his route running either....</P>

</P>

shocknaweny
02-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I don"t even know if he is going to dress for the game .....

FBomb
02-04-2012, 11:23 AM
If he is the pats "biggest threat" than we have very little to be concerned about.

Dover Giant
02-04-2012, 11:30 AM
There is a reason he's not in Cincy ego wouldn't fit in stadium

NY_Eli
02-04-2012, 11:41 AM
If the giants could contain Randy Moss in his prime with similar (if not worse) personell, I think they can manage washed up Ocho Cinco.

Voldamort
02-04-2012, 11:44 AM
to busy on twitter,doesn't have time to run deep!

SweetZombieJesus
02-04-2012, 11:47 AM
He's as done as T.O. but is somehow still in the league -- technically.

Harooni
02-04-2012, 01:43 PM
If he is the pats "biggest threat" than we have very little to be concerned about.

its not that he is their biggest threat but a experienced guy that will prob see single coverage .

why would it be such a surprise if a guy like him has a breakout game? He has done it many times in the past.

if im D cord im not going to pooh pooh this.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 01:46 PM

its not that he is their biggest threat but a experienced guy that will prob see single coverage .

why would it be such a surprise if a guy like him has a breakout game? He has done it many times in the past.

</P>

Just because it isn't a big comcern to fans and themedia doesn't mean the coaches have over looked him.</P>

bflo23
02-04-2012, 01:48 PM

You can simply forget about what he has done this season? Ocho is nowhere near the player he was with the Bengals. Age will do that to players. I am not saying don't cover him but I need a reason to be worried about him or think about double covering him. Brady has tried to throw to him many times and they haven't connected so why would I think it would work now in the super bowl? Brady is only completing like 23% to passes over 21 yards.... Brees is 50% and Rodgers is 55%.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Can't say I'm concerned. Branch scares me alot more than Chad. As a matter of fact I've never been afraid of a man named Chad in my life.[:P]

NYSPORTS
02-04-2012, 01:50 PM
There is a bigger threat for snow in the dome tomorrow than #85.

Harooni
02-04-2012, 01:54 PM
hmmmm I dont like this at all, hopefully coaches are not thinking the same.

just becuase he hasnt had a big game this year ,doesnt mean he wont be up for the SB. I mean the guy didnt suddenly forget how to catch the ball. sure maybe lost a step or two but anyone can have a big game with his experience., look at toomer a few years ago.

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Eightyfive is not the biggest threat. I think it may be their rbs.

Harooni
02-04-2012, 01:57 PM

i didnt mean biggest threat on the team i meant biggest threat no one is concerned with.

yes i thought RB's as well. we seem to be all brady brady brady, they may run at us a ton and throw PA in there.

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 01:59 PM

just becuase he hasnt had a big game this year ,doesnt mean he wont be up for the SB. I mean the guy didnt suddenly forget how to catch the ball. sure maybe lost a step or two but anyone can have a big game with his experience., look at toomer a few years ago.
So what? We have our own weapons the Pats have to worry about and our offense is good to. Then lets look at the simple fact that the Giants have a good defense that is playing up to par and shut the Pack's powerful offense down with the refs helpin the Pack on a number of occasions with wrong play callin that benefitted the Pack bad.

bflo23
02-04-2012, 01:59 PM

Toomer 2007: He had nearly 800 receiving yards and was #2 WR.

Chad 2011: He had like 200 receiving yards.

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 02:00 PM

i didnt mean biggest threat on the team i meant biggest threat no one is concerned with.

yes i thought RB's as well. we seem to be all brady brady brady, they may run at us a ton and throw PA in there.
Yes and I bet a lot of people aren't looking at the Pats rbs as a big threat but they are.

nycisgreat
02-04-2012, 02:01 PM

Yep! Even more of a reason for him to have an excellent game.

Lambeau12
02-04-2012, 02:03 PM
I think you guys have to contain their spycams lol. That is their biggest threat.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 02:04 PM

I understand what you mean. However taking into consideration that he hasn't won any confidence from either coaches or Brady all year long and then to think that in the biggest game they are going to feature him in some big way...I just don't see it. And tbh even if they have a few deep plays for him, what does it matter? He's just not that good compared to many others in the league and he's by no means indefensible.

buddy33
02-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Can he play CB?