PDA

View Full Version : "Bill Bellichick knows something" Huh?

Denaliman316
02-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Peter King mentioned it in his column and I heard a few other people who were picking the Pats say it too.

Any ideas what they could be referring to or is this just a way to stir up debate?

GiantsYanks
02-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Its all the same BS.. "Brady can't play two bad games in a row" "BB is a genius, no way he loses to a team twice in the Super Bowl or twice in the season for that matter" blah blah no substantial analysis on anything just going with history

chasjay
02-04-2012, 10:17 AM
B.B. may know something - that wouldn't surprise me. But I would be surprised if Tom Coughlin doesn't know something as well.

BigBlue2010
02-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I think Bill's biggest tactical surprise is Gronkowski. Watch him sit the first half and take the shot at halftime.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Peter Kind has his head up Bill's rear end

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Yea, "Bill Bellichick knows something" He knows he's going to Lose !

Cloud57
02-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Has anyone notice that Bellichick has been smiling a lot lately

dezzzR
02-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Has anyone notice that Bellichick has been smiling a lot latelySo has Coughlin.

Pakman
02-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I think Bill's biggest tactical surprise is Gronkowski. Watch him sit the first half and take the shot at halftime.

Lol

Gianthunter
02-04-2012, 12:07 PM
[*-)]Now how doesBellichick know something?[8-)] Hmmmmmmmm[I]ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaa!

CTLadyBlue
02-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Of course BB knows something. He knows that TC knows he knows something!

GMENAGAIN
02-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Must not know something too important, since Peter King picked the Giants to win . . . .

krygny
02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm a little sick and tired of hearing how Belichick is some kind of mystical, mythical figure in possession of some esoteric knowledge that no one else has.. He's a great football coach. He's not a magician. He can't "will" something to happen on the field that won't otherwise happen. Oh, and he cheats when he can, so there's that.

Tom Coughlin is also a great football coach. Oh, and he's got the better team, so there's that.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Got a link to the Peter King column you're referring to? It may make more sense if we can read it.

GMENAGAIN
02-04-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm a little sick and tired of hearing how Belichick is some kind of mystical, mythical figure in possession of some esoteric knowledge that no one else has.. He's a great football coach. He's not a magician. He can't "will" something to happen on the field that won't otherwise happen. Oh, and he cheats when he can, so there's that.

Tom Coughlin is also a great football coach. Oh, and he's got the better team, so there's that.

</P>

He wasn't so mythical when he lost to us in the SB, lost home playoff games in 2009 and 2010,went for it on 4th and 2 against the Colts, signed Albert Haynesworth, signed Chad Johnson, came within a pubic hair of losing to the Ravens. . . . .he is a very good coach, but he is not unbeatable . . . .. </P>

Denaliman316
02-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Got a link to the Peter King column you're referring to? It may make more sense if we can read it.

Regarding the prediction: I came here liking the Giants. I began to out-think myself when I saw Bill Belichick as relaxed and confident as I've seen him before a game, figuring: The guy knows something. He's just too smug. I'm sure he does, and I'm sure he'll toss the Giants a few surprises Sunday night. Like he did in the Week 9 meeting between the teams, won by the Giants.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/02/03/super.bowl.xlvi.preview/index.html#ixzz1lRMzMcyh

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/02/03/super.bowl.xlvi.preview/index.html

Zaggs
02-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Peter King mentioned it in his column and I heard a few other people who were picking the Pats say it too.

Any ideas what they could be referring to or is this just a way to stir up debate?

He thinks he knows something. Really I think its just that Belichick is relaxed and confident. I mean this is his what, 7th superbowl (2 as Giants DC, 5 with New England)? Yeah they've "never seen him this relaxed" whatever. Unless he is spiking Eli's gatorade with acid he doesn't have anything the Giants can't handle. Unless he thinks they'll be surprised by the fact Gronk isn't actually injured.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Regarding the prediction: I came here liking the Giants. I began to out-think myself when I saw Bill Belichick as relaxed and confident as I've seen him before a game, figuring: The guy knows something. He's just too smug. I'm sure he does, and I'm sure he'll toss the Giants a few surprises Sunday night. Like he did in the Week 9 meeting between the teams, won by the Giants.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/02/03/super.bowl.xlvi.preview/index.html#ixzz1lRMzMcyh

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/02/03/super.bowl.xlvi.preview/index.html

ahh. To be honest I think BB is relaxed because he's old. Not to sound silly, but the guy has done everything he's needed to do to go down as one of the absolute greatest coaches in the NFL. I'm thinking he's just going to enjoy this one and not let pressure stress him out.

I definitely don't think it has anything to do with any secret knowledge or scheme.

*edit..didn't read yours Zaggs lol... Yeah, what he said^^[:P]

GameTime
02-04-2012, 02:51 PM
he thinks he "knows something" but yet picks the Giants to win..</P>

so I guess whatever he thinks he knows doesnt really matter...</P>

</P>

</P>

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I live in New England and they believe...

Bill Belichick has something up his sleeve.

They never lose two in a row.

Tom Brady never has a bad game.

Giants are talking too much and now the Pats are going to be motivated, because the Super Bowl is not enough.

That the Giants can't get sacks with a two TE set.

The fact the Gronk is not even hurt, but somehow the Giants don't know this.

They are morons here. They believe in the "mystique".

They all think Eli sucks.

The Giants were lucky to beat San Francisco and Eli was sacked a lot by the 9ers... therefore the Pats can be just as good as the 9ers. Keep in mind they forget they were very fortunate themselves.

The fact that people are picking the Giants is disrespectful... don't they know the Patriots are unbeatable.

They have also convinced themselves that their schedule was as hard as the Giants.

My rant is over.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:25 PM
I live in New England and they believe...

Bill Belichick has something up his sleeve.

They never lose two in a row.

Tom Brady never has a bad game.

Giants are talking too much and now the Pats are going to be motivated, because the Super Bowl is not enough.

That the Giants can't get sacks with a two TE set.

The fact the Gronk is not even hurt, but somehow the Giants don't know this.

They are morons here. They believe in the "mystique".

They all think Eli sucks.

The Giants were lucky to beat San Francisco and Eli was sacked a lot by the 9ers... therefore the Pats can be just as good as the 9ers. Keep in mind they forget they were very fortunate themselves.

The fact that people are picking the Giants is disrespectful... don't they know the Patriots are unbeatable.

They have also convinced themselves that their schedule was as hard as the Giants.

My rant is over.
Not a rant..... Good true stuff...was over on there boards and they really do feel this way. Think their last 6 games were better then the giants 5-1 stat wise...

As far as Gronk goes I really hope he IS Healthy. We beat them last time with him healthy. Who cares.

We didn't even have key players and still beat them at their house

davecrazy
02-04-2012, 06:23 PM
These pats fans don't realize that Mystique and Aura are dancers in a nightclub.

byron
02-04-2012, 06:37 PM
So let me get this strait King thinks he knows that BB knows something...wow

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 11:21 PM
B.B. may know something - that wouldn't surprise me. But I would be surprised if Tom Coughlin doesn't know something as well.

BB if a HOF coach, but did he "know" anything in SB 42.

Stop worrying, everyone. Just play the game.

Giantsin04
02-04-2012, 11:55 PM
BB might know something, but TC knows everything.

appodictic
02-05-2012, 12:04 AM
BB might know something, but TC knows everything.

Awesome man. Well said.

greenca190
02-05-2012, 12:06 AM
A 6'6 tight end has never been shut down in a game before?

Take away the middle of the field. When they do complete passes in the middle of the field, tackle them. Do that, and we win.