PDA

View Full Version : I am SO EXCITED

BeatTHEJETS
02-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Ive been in the hospital the last 5 days, because my lungs collapsed.. IT was horrible. Worst days of my life.. I WAS BEGGING THEM TO GET ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL

NOW I AM HOME!
AND I CANT WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!
GIANTSS VS PATS REMATCH SUPERBOWL

1 day.

BillTheGreek
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Ive been in the hospital the last 5 days, because my lungs collapsed.. IT was horrible. Worst days of my life.. I WAS BEGGING THEM TO GET ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL

NOW I AM HOME!

1 day.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART ! BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST EXCITING GAME OF YOUR LIFE....GET WELL AND ENJOY THE "G" WIN !

jjj45
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM

NOW I AM HOME!

1 day.My gosh! Thats awful. Hope you are recovering well brother, get rested up and healthy. We need ya.

Here's to the Giants bringing it home!!!

Pakman
02-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Damn!!! I hope your lungs, heart, liver, and other vital organs hold up tomorrow night.

Knowing the Giants, we will probably be as close to an untimely death as we can get by the time we reach the 2 minute warning in the 4th qtr.

All senior citizens should watch this game in an emergency room

BeatTHEJETS
02-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Damn!!! I hope your lungs, heart, liver, and other vital organs hold up tomorrow night.

Knowing the Giants, we will probably be as close to an untimely death as we can get by the time we reach the 2 minute warning in the 4th qtr.

Thanks alot guys,
Usually I watch it in my frriends house with 10-12 die hard giants fans and we litearlly are animals for 4 quarters. WE are locked in to every play in the same position every play.

Unfortunately i dont know if i can go bACK there because i might ruin the atmosphere because of the surgery. I cant Jump or do much extra crazy movment. But they told me they will be putting me in the middle right infront of the tv and picking me up on the chair after every big play.

And yes i hope my lung can take the stress.
Its gonna be tough. lol.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 03:01 PM

Thanks alot guys,
Usually I watch it in my frriends house with 10-12 die hard giants fans and we litearlly are animals for 4 quarters. WE are locked in to every play in the same position every play.

Unfortunately i dont know if i can go bACK there because i might ruin the atmosphere because of the surgery. I cant Jump or do much extra crazy movment. But they told me they will be putting me in the middle right infront of the tv and picking me up on the chair after every big play.

And yes i hope my lung can take the stress.
Its gonna be tough. lol.
Dude get well and I hope the Giants trounce the Pats so you can get some joy and put those 5 terrible days behind you

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Damn man...Hope all is good now. Glad you're out and about, enjoy the show. [:D]

KathieLee'sPokies
02-04-2012, 03:15 PM
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 03:17 PM
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED.

ya know...You don't post much, but every time I see your name and avatar I get a chuckle. [:D]