PDA

View Full Version : As Giant Fans, this has been our most exciting season EVER.

BeatTHEJETS
02-04-2012, 12:35 PM
IT was such a rollercoster ride. From devistation, to goinnnnnnnnnn Nutsss and celebration.

From all those comeback wins in the 4th, to the patroits game, to losing to the eagles and packers, to beating the jets and the cowboys, and then this unbelievable playoff run. WOW!

win or lose (win),
What a year it has been.
dont you guys agree?

Idkaname
02-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Nop. Win the superbowl or this season was a failure.

bflo23
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
If the giants win this super bowl, I don't think it is too crazy to say this run was better than the 2007 playoff run.

In this run, Giants had 6 ELIMINATION GAMES with Jets, Cowboys, Falcon, Packers, 49ers and Patriots.

In 2007 run, Giants had 4 ELIMINATION GAMES.

NWKEffectElement
02-04-2012, 12:40 PM
I can imagine it would exciting if it were my first year. Just joking ; )

BeatTHEJETS
02-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Ok but do u agree that this is the most exciting season weve ever had? Its been insane.

Giantsfan62
02-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Neck and neck with 07.

Win and this one will be the best. I don`t even want to think about the alternative to winning tomorrow.

CTLadyBlue
02-04-2012, 03:14 PM
With all the negative stuff I've been hearing/reading all week, I had decided to go cold turkey and just tune out any and all media coverage till the game. A lot of the negative stuff about us talking, about how Gronk is an unstoppable machine, about how BB is a Super Genious with something secret up his sleeve was bringing me down.

I just finished watching the Giants 2007 yearbook video and it has lifted me up greatly. Taking no credit away from the Pats whatsover, but after watching again what the Giants did to Brady in the season finale and in the SB with all those sacks and pressure, watching the look of frustration on Brady's face and knowing what they did to him earlier this season, I can honestly say that our D is definitely in his head.

The key to keeping the ball away from his weapons will be the same as four years ago - put Brady on his back. I'm hoping this game is a show of defensive dominance on our team's part. I want our D to harass this guy so much that it makes him skittish. I don't care about putting up oodles of points (enough to win though), but I think a thoroughly dominating defense effort on our end will be very sweet

redjersies
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
It has been an exciting, awesome year! Especially the last 6 games...but, then again, there were all those other thrilling comeback victories, too. You're right, it has been an amazing year, win or lose in the superbowl (though, of course, I hope we win).

IBelieveEli
02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
I keep trying to convince myself otherwise but once you make it to the SB, you've got to win it.

bill2000
02-04-2012, 06:17 PM
I've been a Giants fan since the late 60's, Gotta say that this year has been a roller coaster ride like I've never seen. I tell ya it's taken it's toll boys and probably a few years off my life!

I love this team. GO BLUE!

gmen46
02-04-2012, 06:31 PM
IT was such a rollercoster ride. From devistation, to goinnnnnnnnnn Nutsss and celebration.

From all those comeback wins in the 4th, to the patroits game, to losing to the eagles and packers, to beating the jets and the cowboys, and then this unbelievable playoff run. WOW!

win or lose (win),
What a year it has been.
dont you guys agree?

From the viewpoint of the number of games with thrilling 4th quarters, keeping us on the edge of our seats in so many wins AND some of the losses--more than I can recall ever seeing from a Giants season before--and from the viewpoint of seeing JPP and Cruz, in particular, blossoming into major NFL stars in front of our eyes in just 1 season (along with Nicks continuing his arc to greatness), and from the viewpoint of seeing Eli transition from a very good, near-great QB to a an elite QB on the level of Brady, Brees, and Rodgers, I would agree with you.

Now we need to see them finish and close the sale.

I believe we will.

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 06:39 PM
has to be the most exciting season. how many comeback wins? 5?