PDA

View Full Version : So delusional over on Pats Boards

miked1958
02-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Just go over to their SB thread and hit "Last page" and start reading from there and page back 4-5 pages

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't expect less. I'm sure they think we're delusional here too.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Talking about how we didn't win the games in the playoffs. They were given to us by the other teams making unforced errors. How GB played their worst game of season and it had nothing to do with us. How we were beat vs niners until the rookie handed us two turnovers.

How our pts for an against don't stack up to theres in last six games of season???

They didn't play anyone? So we are lucky and not as good as everyone is making us out to be. They earned their place in SB because they knocked the ball out of raven WRs hands..

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't expect less. I'm sure they think we're delusional here too.

I know, but it goes on and on.. I wouldn't mind if what they were stating is correct

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Then they go on to say that we won a lot of our games because we were aided by the Refs????? Really???

Denaliman316
02-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Eh they're fans of their team. Some posters are some aren't just like any fan base.

What I don't like is how they say "Experts who are picking the Giants are doing so because they hate Brady and Bellichick." or "Brady and Bellicheck don't lose in big games twice, so no matter what even if there's a bunch of high school kids in there he will win."

Plus none of them would admit to their schedule being not to difficult. I am not saying they're not good because of it because they have a ton of talent on that team but why can't they admit it. We admitted it in 2009 in week 6 once the Saints shredded us.

I mean have some basis for your prediction. Trash talk is one thing but "Default" excuses are another.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Eh they're fans of their team. Some posters are some aren't just like any fan base.

What I don't like is how they say "Experts who are picking the Giants are doing so because they hate Brady and Bellichick." or "Brady and Bellicheck don't lose in big games twice, so no matter what even if there's a bunch of high school kids in there he will win."

Plus none of them would admit to their schedule being not to difficult. I am not saying they're not good because of it because they have a ton of talent on that team but why can't they admit it. We admitted it in 2009 in week 6 once the Saints shredded us.

I mean have some basis for your prediction. Trash talk is one thing but "Default" excuses are another.
I know u can only play and beat who is on your schedule but don't try and compare a bunch of teams at or below .500 to the teams we played

JPP
02-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Then they go on to say that we won a lot of our games because we were aided by the Refs????? Really???

That is some BS right there, in SF the refs wouldn't call a holding penalty on the 9ers to save their lives. They were mugging our D linemen.

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 05:37 PM
lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:43 PM
lol the games got given to us but Lee evans dropping a surefire TD and billy cundiff shanking a 29 yard FG isn't?

I know they are so looking at this with blinders on

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I would be worried as a Pats fan. They were the ones lucky to get to the SB they way they were outplayed by the Ravens

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-04-2012, 05:46 PM

It wouldn't be so bad but they give the Giants no credit.

GmenFan1980
02-04-2012, 05:55 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_w5crfNFESpM/TB9UIiEjjMI/AAAAAAAABuk/eWpYR82SPzk/s1600/Casablanca_ClaudeRains_Shocked.jpg

lol, no big deal. All fans like to ignore some negatives here and there :P

miked1958
02-04-2012, 05:56 PM

It wouldn't be so bad but they give the Giants no credit.
No none at all. They just think we beat the pack and niners with unforced errors. We didn't do anything on our own to get to SB. We were handed the games by the other teams and the Refs... BS

FBomb
02-04-2012, 06:04 PM
It's what's known as "whistling past the graveyard".....nothing more.

Zoboomafoo
02-04-2012, 06:11 PM
The fans are obviously taking the smugly elitist vibe given off by their coach and QB.

The part that flabbergasts me is that everyone picking the Giants are idiots because the Pats are obviously going to win. That doesn't make sense, but that's pretty much 90% of their arguments.

But yeah, they're almost as deluded as Redskins fans.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 06:15 PM
I smell fear.......funny, it smells A LOT like Brady's cologne.

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 06:22 PM
I smell fear.......funny, it smells A LOT like Brady's perfume.

fixed

FBomb
02-04-2012, 06:25 PM

fixed
</P>

I was going to say something WAY dirtier about Giselle but thought better of it.</P>

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Talking about how we didn't win the games in the playoffs. They were given to us by the other teams making unforced errors. How GB played their worst game of season and it had nothing to do with us. How we were beat vs niners until the rookie handed us two turnovers.

How our pts for an against don't stack up to theres in last six games of season???

They didn't play anyone? So we are lucky and not as good as everyone is making us out to be. They earned their place in SB because they knocked the ball out of raven WRs hands..Yeah and they never said anything about us didn't bring our A Game when we lose. Talk about hating.

Diamondring
02-04-2012, 06:34 PM
I smell fear.......funny, it smells A LOT like Brady's cologne.Nah, it is from him wetting himself lol.

jjj45
02-04-2012, 06:36 PM

fixed
</p>

I was going to say something WAY dirtier about Giselle but thought better of it.</p>you're a class act [;)]

FBomb
02-04-2012, 06:37 PM

fixed
</P>

I was going to say something WAY dirtier about Giselle but thought better of it.</P>

you're a class act [;)]
</P>

I know.....I'm nothing if not above it all.[;)]</P>

byron
02-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Many Pats fans aren't happy when every one isn't bowing down to their greatness that is BB and TB they want their asses kissed...They can't stand the media not being all over them ....</P>

bring on the game they need another lesson in humility and who better to give it to them than us</P>

</P>

Go Giants !!!!!</P>

</P>

VegasGmen
02-04-2012, 07:09 PM
</P>

SoJ Williams making play on Kyle Williams is not the same as Lee Evans getting stripped of the ball. funny stuff</P>

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 07:12 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_w5crfNFESpM/TB9UIiEjjMI/AAAAAAAABuk/eWpYR82SPzk/s1600/Casablanca_ClaudeRains_Shocked.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTpjkPiVyg [:D]

appodictic
02-04-2012, 07:14 PM
They got to play the bronco's who lost their last what 3 straight games. They are in a division with the bills, jets and dolphins. Talk about gifts.

swimeasy
02-04-2012, 07:24 PM

^^^This!

jjj45
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM

fixed
</p>

I was going to say something WAY dirtier about Giselle but thought better of it.</p>

you're a class act [;)]
</p>

I know.....I'm nothing if not above it all.[;)]</p>Haha always.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:56 PM
</P>

So*J Williams making play on Kyle Williams is not the same as Lee Evans getting stripped of the ball. funny stuff</P>
I said that and they were like Kyle was holding it loose. It was punched out.. Good ST heads up play. And D. Thomas hustling down field to get there just in time to recovery was also great play

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Lol......

Now they are making poems..

'twas the night before then SB!! All about Brady and pats kicking our butts... And Myra Kraft and on and on........

I think it is going to be more like the Nightmare for them instead of the Night.... Lol

Mr. Zolo
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM

Obviously they didn't watch the Giants/Packers game if they said this.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 09:15 PM

Obviously they didn't watch the Giants/Packers game if they said this.
They did. They said the pack picked that game to play their worst game of the season....and that it was mostly unforced errors and dropped balls more then anything we did ourselves to win