PDA

View Full Version : I think Tuck will have a huge game.

buddy33
02-04-2012, 06:11 PM
He has been playing much better and the extra week can only help him. This is the last game of the season and there will be no holding back by Tuck. He was so dominating the last time these teams played in the Super Bowl.

He had to deal with so much this season. Injuries and the loss of loved ones was tough on him. He was tough on himself. He said in the middle of the season he was not playing good. He tougher it though. He started to get healthy and showed why he is an elite defensive player in this league.

He is a great DE, he is healthier now than he has been all year, and this is the biggest game of the season.

Go get them Tuck.

egyptian420
02-04-2012, 06:13 PM
+1...I really hope all our DE's get in on the action. I think Tuck will make a huge contribution in the leadership department as well. I can't wait until the Pats are in a 3rd and 10+ situation...

miked1958
02-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Would like to see each guy on DLine get 2 sacks each and tons of pressures and hits. We do that we win easy

bigjeep
02-04-2012, 08:04 PM
He has been playing much better and the extra week can only help him. This is the last game of the season and there will be no holding back by Tuck. He was so dominating the last time these teams played in the Super Bowl. He had to deal with so much this season. Injuries and the loss of loved ones was tough on him. He was tough on himself. He said in the middle of the season he was not playing good. He tougher it though. He started to get healthy and showed why he is an elite defensive player in this league. He is a great DE, he is healthier now than he has been all year, and this is the biggest game of the season. Go get them Tuck.</P>

buddy33, I can see your posts in the game thread now! " game over, we can't win" on the 10 page! [:D]</P>