PDA

View Full Version : If we don't win, that picture is becoming famous!

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Whoever screwed up that Giants.com website picture had better pray the Giants win tomorrow night. Or that picture is going to live on in infamy for all the wrong reasons.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 07:42 PM
If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 07:43 PM
If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake.

I know an IT guy who's gonna care lol.

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 07:44 PM

Not now they won't.

But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons?

If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Well Lets make the It guy look like a psychic and make sure it is a non story by kicking the Pats rear eds

GMen869007
02-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I said it in another post, it's comparable to the 19-0 publication that was available for pre-order 4 years ago. The Patriots organization had nothing to do with it, but still the Giants used it as motivation, as was evident in hearing comments along the lines of "18 and 1, copyright THAT!" by players directly following the game.

FBomb
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake. Not now they won't. But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons? If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.</P>

The LOSING would be the bothersome part. The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing. The pic is nothing.</P>

FBomb
02-04-2012, 07:53 PM
If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake. Not now they won't. But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons? If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.</P>

The LOSING would be the bothersome part. The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing. The pic is nothing.</P>

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 07:55 PM

The LOSING would be the bothersome part.* The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing.* The pic is nothing.</P>

Obviously losing would suck the most. But the picture would just be unnecessary, additional embarrassment, like the cherry on top.

You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?

NYGinIN
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM

Firenugget: what movie are those .gifs from. They're hilarious.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM

The LOSING would be the bothersome part.* The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing.* The pic is nothing.</P>

Obviously losing would suck the most. But the picture would just be unnecessary, additional embarrassment, like the cherry on top.

You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?

The Pats fasns were so giddy until they lost .... This is a non issue as long as we win . This like wearing a certain lucky underwear paranoia

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM

The Pats fasns were so giddy until they lost .... This is a non issue as long as we win . This like wearing a certain lucky underwear paranoia

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:01 PM

The key word in your phrase is "IF WE WIN". If we win, this is obviously a non-issue.

If we lose, this picture will be seen for the remainder of your lifetime.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:02 PM

The key word in your phrase is "IF WE WIN". If we win, this is obviously a non-issue.

If we lose, this picture will be seen for the remainder of your lifetime.

Than we better win . I think this is good motivation for the Giants

FBomb
02-04-2012, 08:02 PM

Obviously losing would suck the most. But the picture would just be unnecessary, additional embarrassment, like the cherry on top. You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?</P>

Why would anyone be embarassed by a mistake? It's not like they did it to say we can't lose. People get hung up on meaningless bull****. Who said what, who talks too much, blah blah blah.....none of it means anything. The game is the only thing that matters.....if we lose I don't give a damn about anything else but losing. </P>

No wonder the media is out of control.....too many people by into their meaningless propaganda. It was an IT mistake and anyone that makes any more of it than that isn't really focused on the game.</P>

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 08:03 PM

Movie is called "ADHISAYA PIRAVI" or Little Superstar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkV7FjivJ7U&amp;feature=related

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:05 PM

Obviously losing would suck the most. But the picture would just be unnecessary, additional embarrassment, like the cherry on top. You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?</P>

Why would anyone be embarassed by a mistake?* It's not like they did it to say we can't lose.* People get hung up on meaningless bull****.* Who said what, who talks too much, blah blah blah.....none of it means anything.* The game is the only thing that matters.....if we lose I don't give a damn about anything else but losing.* </P>

No wonder the media is out of control.....too many people by into their meaningless propaganda.* It was an IT mistake and anyone that makes any more of it than that isn't really focused on the game.</P>

So you're saying a Patriots fan isn't bothered by the 19-0 publication? It was the same thing, a mere mistake. But it continues to haunt Patriots fans to this day. This will be no different should we lose, mistake or not.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:08 PM

Why would anyone be embarassed by a mistake?* It's not like they did it to say we can't lose.* People get hung up on meaningless bull****.* Who said what, who talks too much, blah blah blah.....none of it means anything.* The game is the only thing that matters.....if we lose I don't give a damn about anything else but losing.* </P>

No wonder the media is out of control.....too many people by into their meaningless propaganda.* It was an IT mistake and anyone that makes any more of it than that isn't really focused on the game.</P>

So you're saying a Patriots fan isn't bothered by the 19-0 publication? It was the same thing, a mere mistake. But it continues to haunt Patriots fans to this day. This will be no different should we lose, mistake or not.

I don't care what Patriot fans think . It was a picture that cost them SB 42 . We beat them on the field . If the Pats win it will be on the field not a picture

appodictic
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I think its funny. You know companies make tshirts for both teams and they have to usually give half away to a third world country, papers print both stories early, but a jpeg accidentally apears on the front page and its like a bad omen or something?

FBomb
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM

Why would anyone be embarassed by a mistake? It's not like they did it to say we can't lose. People get hung up on meaningless bull****. Who said what, who talks too much, blah blah blah.....none of it means anything. The game is the only thing that matters.....if we lose I don't give a damn about anything else but losing. </P>

No wonder the media is out of control.....too many people by into their meaningless propaganda. It was an IT mistake and anyone that makes any more of it than that isn't really focused on the game.</P>

So you're saying a Patriots fan isn't bothered by the 19-0 publication? It was the same thing, a mere mistake. But it continues to haunt Patriots fans to this day. This will be no different should we lose, mistake or not.</P>

I think it's a very different thing, tbh. The Patriots organization was touting that 19-0 record the second they beat us in the final regular season. As was the media.....it was hyped beyond belief and their stupid fans bought into it. It wasn't just an IT mistake like what happened today, it was something you saw EVERYWHERE.</P>

So it being rubbed in their faces has more to do with their collective attitude that they could not be beaten.</P>

This is a non issue and you're making WAY more of it than it is.</P>

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:14 PM

So you're saying a Patriots fan isn't bothered by the 19-0 publication? It was the same thing, a mere mistake. But it continues to haunt Patriots fans to this day. This will be no different should we lose, mistake or not.</P>

I think it's a very different thing, tbh.* The Patriots organization was touting that 19-0 record the second they beat us in the final regular season.* As was the media.....it was hyped beyond belief and their stupid fans bought into it.* It wasn't just an IT mistake like what happened today, it was something you saw EVERYWHERE.</P>

So it being rubbed in their faces has more to do with their collective attitude that they could not be beaten.</P>

I'm just saying that if we lose tomorrow night, you will see that picture for the rest of your life. And you know that's true.

You're making an argument out of nothing because you refuse to man up and admit that this mistake could become more than a mistake--it could become a humiliating picture that we, as Giants fans, will never be able to escape.

And besides, the Pats organization may have been ****y, but let's be honest. Our players have been chirping all week too.

nyknstill!
02-04-2012, 08:14 PM
I got an idea.

How about the Giants fire the IT guy tonight, but if we win he gets promoted. LOLS

FBomb
02-04-2012, 08:22 PM

I think it's a very different thing, tbh. The Patriots organization was touting that 19-0 record the second they beat us in the final regular season. As was the media.....it was hyped beyond belief and their stupid fans bought into it. It wasn't just an IT mistake like what happened today, it was something you saw EVERYWHERE.</P>

I'm just saying that if we lose tomorrow night, you will see that picture for the rest of your life. And you know that's true. You're making an argument out of nothing because you refuse to man up and admit that this mistake could become more than a mistake--it could become a humiliating picture that we, as Giants fans, will never be able to escape. And besides, the Pats organization may have been ****y, but let's be honest. Our players have been chirping all week too.</P>

lol....so now you're going to tell me what I'm thinking?? </P>

The only one making an arguement out of nothing is you. If we lose this picture will mean exactly what it means now......nothing. It wasn't HYPE like the Pats 19-0 campaign. It was a page pre-made that accidently got put up for a moment and taken down. The Pats site has one already made too....it's common practice.</P>

If you choose to be humiliated by it, then so be it. If we lose I'll be more humiliated by the loss.</P>

It was nothing more than a mistake......it's up to YOU to allow it to be more than it is,</P>

NYGinIN
02-04-2012, 08:22 PM

Movie is called "ADHISAYA PIRAVI" or Little Superstar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkV7FjivJ7U&feature=related

Thanks a lot!

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:26 PM

I think it's a very different thing, tbh.* The Patriots organization was touting that 19-0 record the second they beat us in the final regular season.* As was the media.....it was hyped beyond belief and their stupid fans bought into it.* It wasn't just an IT mistake like what happened today, it was something you saw EVERYWHERE.</P>

I'm just saying that if we lose tomorrow night, you will see that picture for the rest of your life. And you know that's true. You're making an argument out of nothing because you refuse to man up and admit that this mistake could become more than a mistake--it could become a humiliating picture that we, as Giants fans, will never be able to escape. And besides, the Pats organization may have been ****y, but let's be honest. Our players have been chirping all week too.</P>

lol....so now you're going to tell me what I'm thinking??* </P>

The only one making an arguement out of nothing is you.* If we lose this picture will mean exactly what it means now......nothing.* It wasn't HYPE like the Pats 19-0 campaign.* It was a page pre-made that accidently got put up for a moment and taken down.* The Pats site has one already made too....it's common practice.</P>

If you choose to be humiliated by it, then so be it.* If we lose I'll be more humiliated by the loss.</P>

It was nothing more than a mistake......it's up to YOU to allow it to be more than it is,</P>

No one cares that it's a mistake! That doesn't matter! The Patrios 19-0 picture was a mistake too! But that doesn't stop it from living on in infamy for Pats fans, and it doesn't stop Giants fans from using it to rub it in Pats fans faces! NO ONE CARES THAT IT'S A MISTAKE! THE POINT IS THAT MISTAKE OR NOT, IT STILL EXISTS!!!!

I said that if the Giants lose, we will see this picture for a long time to come. FACT. You argued back.

CTLadyBlue
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
The Patriots book was planned, written and ready for publication. This was a plain mistake.

Apples and oranges

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:31 PM
The Patriots book was planned, written and ready for publication. This was a plain mistake.

Apples and oranges

They were both mistakes. Neither was meant to be shown to the public, but both accidently were.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:34 PM

The only one making an arguement out of nothing is you.* If we lose this picture will mean exactly what it means now......nothing.* It wasn't HYPE like the Pats 19-0 campaign.* It was a page pre-made that accidently got put up for a moment and taken down.* The Pats site has one already made too....it's common practice.</P>

If you choose to be humiliated by it, then so be it.* If we lose I'll be more humiliated by the loss.</P>

No one cares that it's a mistake! That doesn't matter! The Patrios 19-0 picture was a mistake too! But that doesn't stop it from living on in infamy for Pats fans, and it doesn't stop Giants fans from using it to rub it in Pats fans faces! NO ONE CARES THAT IT'S A MISTAKE! THE POINT IS THAT MISTAKE OR NOT, IT STILL EXISTS!!!!

I said that if the Giants lose, we will see this picture for a long time to come. FACT. You argued back.

By Pats fans than we will throw the 19-0 fiasco right back at them . Tell me which one will sting more ? Besides it will be a moot point

Big Blue 418

By Pats fans than we will throw the 19-0 fiasco right back at them . Tell me which one will sting more ? Besides it will be a moot point

FBomb

The only one making an arguement out of nothing is you. If we lose this picture will mean exactly what it means now......nothing. It wasn't HYPE like the Pats 19-0 campaign. It was a page pre-made that accidently got put up for a moment and taken down. The Pats site has one already made too....it's common practice.</P>

If you choose to be humiliated by it, then so be it. If we lose I'll be more humiliated by the loss.</P>

No one cares that it's a mistake! That doesn't matter! The Patrios 19-0 picture was a mistake too! But that doesn't stop it from living on in infamy for Pats fans, and it doesn't stop Giants fans from using it to rub it in Pats fans faces! NO ONE CARES THAT IT'S A MISTAKE! THE POINT IS THAT MISTAKE OR NOT, IT STILL EXISTS!!!! I said that if the Giants lose, we will see this picture for a long time to come. FACT. You argued back.</P>

lol.....people worry about the stupidest, most meaningless ****.</P>

A...the 19-0 was NOT a mistake.FACT...as I said before they began touting the 19-0 record after the regular season....and so did the media. If you don't seethe VAST difference between the 2 eventsthen you are either refusing to look or just not very bright.</P>

B...and as I said before, only YOU can decide to let it bother you. If we lose the LOSS will bother me......not some dim witted pats fan trying to throw what was simply a mistake by an IT guy in my face. It's meaningless. If you let it bother you than you are no smarter than he is. FACT.</P>

Now, go pound salt....I have a SB to get up for.</P>

FBomb
02-04-2012, 08:36 PM
The Patriots book was planned, written and ready for publication. This was a plain mistake. Apples and oranges They were both mistakes. Neither was meant to be shown to the public, but both accidently were.</P>

You're wrong. Simple as that. It was MORE than just the book. They and the media pushed the 19-0 record down our throats. This is not even remotely close to the same thing.</P>

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:40 PM

No one cares that it's a mistake! That doesn't matter! The Patrios 19-0 picture was a mistake too! But that doesn't stop it from living on in infamy for Pats fans, and it doesn't stop Giants fans from using it to rub it in Pats fans faces! NO ONE CARES THAT IT'S A MISTAKE! THE POINT IS THAT MISTAKE OR NOT, IT STILL EXISTS!!!! I said that if the Giants lose, we will see this picture for a long time to come. FACT. You argued back.</P>

A...the 19-0 was NOT a mistake.*FACT...as I said before they began touting the 19-0 record after the regular season....and so did the media.* If you don't see*the VAST difference between the 2 events*then you are either refusing to look or just not very bright.</P>

B...and as I said before, only YOU can decide to let it bother you.* If we lose the LOSS will bother me......not some dim witted pats fan trying to throw what was simply a mistake by an IT guy in my face.* It's meaningless.* If you let it bother you than you are no smarter than he is.* FACT.</P>

Yeah, I'm done here. I've come to the conclusion that you're just in denial about it so you continue to hammer out the fact that it wasa mistake...even though that means nothing. No one cares how it got here, the only thing that matters is that it's here. Doesn't matter how.

You fail to see that this is more similar to the Pats 07' example than you want to admit. The Giants have chirped all week long much to my dismay. Rolle guaranteed a win. Canty guaranteed a parade. And now we have a publication that states that we won. I understand you're a Giants homer, but take your rose-colored glasses off. For once.

Or wait, that won't work. Nevermind.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:43 PM

You don't think Patriots fans aren't embarrassed by the 19-0 picture that leaked out a few years ago? You think that picture doesn't bother them or make them cringe?I think more due to them losing the perfect season then someone leaking out 19-0 prior to the game

Rivera(S)
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
"We will win the ballgame." -Jimmy Johnson. They still won the ballgame. Stop freaking out. We own this team. The NE media is running with this story because they're scared to death. As we speak the giants are listening to tc's speech. They're getting ready to run through walls. A website mistake may be embarrassing to us and a point of interest to the media but I "guarantee" the giants aren't thinking about such stupidity.

Rudyy
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM
To be honest, the more we blow this up the worse it's going to get. I know it will probably get blown up anyway, but bringing it up even more isn't helping.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:48 PM
The It guy jumped the gun . He should have waited until halftime

GameTime
02-04-2012, 08:48 PM

both teams have their SB champsshirts and hats made up already.....one team will have to burn them...</P>

this is no big deal at all. A mistake was made.....BFD....</P>

you guys get way too bent about stuff....</P>

</P>

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Giants WILL win! Let's go Giants!!!!!!

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:51 PM

Be careful Tom Brady might be reading this and it will motivate him

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 08:53 PM

both* teams have their SB champs*shirts and hats made up already.....one team will have to burn them...</P>

this is no big deal at all. A mistake was made.....*BFD....</P>

*</P>I know, the F'n media is making a huge deal about this. It was a mistake! No big deal.

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:54 PM
"We will win the ballgame." -Jimmy Johnson. They still won the ballgame. Stop freaking out. We own this team. The NE media is running with this story because they're scared to death. As we speak the giants are listening to tc's speech. They're getting ready to run through walls. A website mistake may be embarrassing to us and a point of interest to the media but I "guarantee" the giants aren't thinking about such stupidity.

And also as we speak, Bill Belichick is telling his team that Rolle guaranteed a win, Canty guaranteed a parade, and Giants.com declared them champs.

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Be careful Tom Brady might be reading this and it will motivate himLol! Your right, what was I thinking!

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 08:55 PM

And also as we speak, Bill Belichick is telling his team that Rolle guaranteed a win, Canty guaranteed a parade, and Giants.com declared them champs.

How did the Colts react to Nameth's guarantee ? ... These games are won on the field

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 08:57 PM

How did the Colts react to Nameth's guarantee ? ... These games are won on the field

But are we Joe Namath yet? We don't know.

But what we do know is that Belichik is hammering into his team now "THEY DECLARED THEMSELVES CHAMPS". You think he cares it was a mistake? No. You think a motivated Tom Brady cares it was a mistake? No. Mistake or not, this is fueling the Pats. And Belichick is preaching that right now, as we speak.

Rudyy
02-04-2012, 09:00 PM

But what we do know is that Belichik is hammering into his team now "THEY DECLARED THEMSELVES CHAMPS". You think he cares it was a mistake? No. You think a motivated Tom Brady cares it was a mistake? No. Mistake or not, this is fueling the Pats. And Belichick is preaching that right now, as we speak.It was a mistake..nobody declared anything.

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 09:00 PM

How did the Colts react to Nameth's guarantee ? ... These games are won on the fieldexactly! Plax guaranteed a win in SB 42 and went as far as saying the Pats will only score 17 points....we all now how that turned out. Im not worried at all! Go Giants!!!!!!

miked1958
02-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Actually they are more or less blowing it off on Pats website. They said it went up and right back down. And some intern will prov get fired. Said it will prob Wind up on Pats locker room wall. But overall no big deal

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 09:02 PM

But what we do know is that Belichik is hammering into his team now "THEY DECLARED THEMSELVES CHAMPS". You think he cares it was a mistake? No. You think a motivated Tom Brady cares it was a mistake? No. Mistake or not, this is fueling the Pats. And Belichick is preaching that right now, as we speak.

But the point is gurantees don't mean loses . .

If Bellicheck needs this to motivate them , we will by 3 touchdowns . This is the sb . Bulletiun board stuff is not needed. Plus what Canty said was no worse than Brady's ...

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 09:02 PM

But what we do know is that Belichik is hammering into his team now "THEY DECLARED THEMSELVES CHAMPS". You think he cares it was a mistake? No. You think a motivated Tom Brady cares it was a mistake? No. Mistake or not, this is fueling the Pats. And Belichick is preaching that right now, as we speak.It was a mistake..nobody declared anything.

Correct.

But don't tell that to Bill Belichick. Anything that can be used as motivation WILL be used.

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 09:03 PM

If Bellicheck needs this to motivate them , we will by 3 touchdowns . This is the sb . Bulletiun board stuff is not needed. Plus what Canty said was no worse than Brady's ...

Tell that to the Giants.

This team was in a must-win game against the Redskins AT HOME and laid an absolute egg. These players are not as motivated as we think they are. They need all the help they can get, and that's what Belichick and Coughlin will do.

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 09:04 PM

But what we do know is that Belichik is hammering into his team now "THEY DECLARED THEMSELVES CHAMPS". You think he cares it was a mistake? No. You think a motivated Tom Brady cares it was a mistake? No. Mistake or not, this is fueling the Pats. And Belichick is preaching that right now, as we speak.Why are you so scared? I think it's motivating the Giants. They see the picture and now they want it even more!

GameTime
02-04-2012, 09:04 PM

both teams have their SB champsshirts and hats made up already.....one team will have to burn them...</P>

</P>

I know, the F'n media is making a huge deal about this. It was a mistake! No big deal.</P>

the media HAS to make a big deal about stuff like this because they have no real issues to make a big deal about.....</P>

Rich Eisen said the other day "I wish some player or coach would just 'garauntee' a win so we the medi could have something real to talk about".....Even he knows its all bull****....</P>

miked1958
02-04-2012, 09:05 PM

Apples and orangesAgreed

Rivera(S)
02-04-2012, 09:05 PM

How did the Colts react to Nameth's guarantee ? ... These games are won on the fieldexactly! Plax guaranteed a win in SB 42 and went as far as saying the Pats will only score 17 points....we all now how that turned out. Im not worried at all! Go Giants!!!!!!

The way I see it is that if the pats needed a website glitch to be motivated to beat us then we won already. Nobody talked any more than Brady did during his rally speech.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM

Tell that to the Giants.

This team was in a must-win game against the Redskins AT HOME and laid an absolute egg. These players are not as motivated as we think they are. They need all the help they can get, and that's what Belichick and Coughlin will do.

Actually it wasn't a must win game . . The Jets game was .

I mean if we want to use the regular season as a sign of things to come , we beat New England at New England while were missing half our starters

Its all bout tomorrow .

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 09:10 PM

both* teams have their SB champs*shirts and hats made up already.....one team will have to burn them...</P>

*</P>

I know, the F'n media is making a huge deal about this. It was a mistake! No big deal.</P>

the media HAS to make a big deal about stuff like this because they have no real issues to make a big deal about.....</P>

Rich Eisen said the other day "I wish some player or coach would just 'garauntee' a win so we the medi could have something real to talk about".....Even he knows its all bull****....</P>Wow, I didn't know Eisen said that! The media...a bunch of talking heads. So annoying!

GameTime
02-04-2012, 09:17 PM

</P>

Rich Eisen said the other day "I wish some player or coach would just 'garauntee' a win so we the medi could have something real to talk about".....Even he knows its all bull****....</P>

Wow, I didn't know Eisen said that! The media...a bunch of talking heads. So annoying!</P>

yeah it was on tuesday I think when Rolle said some thing that the mediawas twisting into a garauntee. Rolle said something like the Giants expect to win. Even Eisen was getting sick of the media BS....</P>

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM

*</P>

Wow, I didn't know Eisen said that! The media...a bunch of talking heads. So annoying!</P>

yeah it was on tuesday I think when Rolle said some thing that the media*was twisting into a garauntee. Rolle said something like the Giants expect to win. Even Eisen was getting sick of the media BS....</P>That's good, I like Eisen. I wish I had NFL network.

GameTime
02-04-2012, 09:23 PM

</P>

yeah it was on tuesday I think when Rolle said some thing that the mediawas twisting into a garauntee. Rolle said something like the Giants expect to win. Even Eisen was getting sick of the media BS....</P>

That's good, I like Eisen. I wish I had NFL network.</P>

Yeah me too. I saw it at the gym while doing the eliptical machine......</P>

Rivera(S)
02-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Here's the NFL's explanation on the Giants' "Champions" website error from earlier: "It is common practice for both teams to create web pages in advance of the conference championship games and Super Bowl. In this case, the hidden URL for the page was inadvertently available for a brief period of time while it was being positioned on the NFL server for possible post tomorrow night." Ralph V.

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 09:54 PM

Tell that to the Giants.

Actually it wasn't a must win game . . The Jets game was .

I mean if we want to use the regular season as a sign of things to come , we beat New England at New England while were missing half our starters

Its all bout tomorrow .

Yes, I know. But I'm just saying, it's much harder to motivate this team that we think.

I thought this team would be motivated to play the Redskins, AT HOME, coming off a big win in Dallas, for the division lead, and getting paid millions. Guess what? They weren't even competitive! I like to think that for all the money they make, they shouldn't have to be motivated. But sadly, they do.

buddy33
02-04-2012, 09:56 PM
This is not like the "19-0" book.

I'm sure every team that is in the Super Bowl has the same page, but as was said, there was a mistake and it was posted for a short time for people to see.

No big deal. You do realize that the shirts and hats are already made and stores probably had ten days ago right? How else would stores open early to sell them?

GiantinCt
02-04-2012, 10:10 PM
The players aren't stupid. They know a mistake when they see one. "Lets get fired up over an IT mistake" doesn't seem to reasonable.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:39 AM
If we don't win I doubt any Giants fan is going to give a **** about some dumb IT mistake. Not now they won't. But years down the road when it's still being shoved in our face "Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs!!!!!!", you don't think it won't be bothersome for all the wrong reasons? If the Giants don't win tomorrow night, you're going to be seeing that picture for the rest of your life.</p>

The LOSING would be the bothersome part. The pic would mean nothing more than a reminder of losing. The pic is nothing.</p>
i can see a NE fan using the pic with a slash threw it. kinda like 19-0 remember.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:55 AM

A...the 19-0 was NOT a mistake.FACT...as I said before they began touting the 19-0 record after the regular season....and so did the media. If you don't seethe VAST difference between the 2 eventsthen you are either refusing to look or just not very bright.</P>

B...and as I said before, only YOU can decide to let it bother you. If we lose the LOSS will bother me......not some dim witted pats fan trying to throw what was simply a mistake by an IT guy in my face. It's meaningless. If you let it bother you than you are no smarter than he is. FACT.</P>

Yeah, I'm done here. I've come to the conclusion that you're just in denial about it so you continue to hammer out the fact that it wasa mistake...even though that means nothing. No one cares how it got here, the only thing that matters is that it's here. Doesn't matter how. You fail to see that this is more similar to the Pats 07' example than you want to admit. The Giants have chirped all week long much to my dismay. Rolle guaranteed a win. Canty guaranteed a parade. And now we have a publication that states that we won. I understand you're a Giants homer, but take your rose-colored glasses off. For once. Or wait, that won't work. Nevermind.</P>

What does being a Giants homer or having rose colored glasses have to do with anything? This is easily the dumbest post in this thread. My point, that you seem to keep missing either out of stubborness or idiocy , is that losing is the bad thing, not what useless nonsense a moronic Patsy fan can throw in my face. I know it was nothing more than a mistake. If you KNOW it wasn't an attempt tosmack talk that backfired, why would you let it bother you? This is something totally different from "19-0" and ifyou can't see the difference then there is nothing more that I can say to convince you. So be it.....if we lose you have more than just the loss to dwell on. To me, anything other than losing is just inane drival.</P>

That being said, GO GIANTS...ALL IN...and I can only hope this picture gives you a headache......</P>

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396754_377732215585610_100000465046732_1542476_190 1864127_n.jpg</P>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:56 AM

i can see a NE fan using the pic with a slash threw it. kinda like 19-0 remember.
</P>

So can I......that wasn't the point. The point was why would you let a simple mistake bother you when the REAL issue would be losing and NOT some meaningless mistake.</P>

Jet-Blue
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
We all know it was an IT mistake that got "Screen Snapped", and no big deal, just a mistake. But what would a good many people here be saying if it was the other team?

FBomb
02-05-2012, 12:03 PM
We all know it was an IT mistake that got "Screen Snapped", and no big deal, just a mistake. But what would a good many people here be saying if it was the other team?</P>

That's easy......by the look of this board 1000's of us would be doing what the Patsies are probably doing.....freaking out. </P>

Never underestimate the masses ability to over react to nonsense.</P>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 12:05 PM

Yeah, I'm done here. I've come to the conclusion that you're just in denial about it so you continue to hammer out the fact that it wasa mistake...even though that means nothing. No one cares how it got here, the only thing that matters is that it's here. Doesn't matter how. You fail to see that this is more similar to the Pats 07' example than you want to admit. The Giants have chirped all week long much to my dismay. Rolle guaranteed a win. Canty guaranteed a parade. And now we have a publication that states that we won. I understand you're a Giants homer, but take your rose-colored glasses off. For once. Or wait, that won't work. Nevermind.</P>

What does being a Giants homer or having rose colored glasses have to do with anything? This is easily the dumbest post in this thread. My point, that you seem to keep missing either out of stubborness or idiocy , is that losing is the bad thing, not what useless nonsense a moronic Patsy fan can throw in my face. I know it was nothing more than a mistake. If you KNOW it wasn't an attempt tosmack talk that backfired, why would you let it bother you? This is something totally different from "19-0" and ifyou can't see the difference then there is nothing more that I can say to convince you. So be it.....if we lose you have more than just the loss to dwell on. To me, anything other than losing is just inane drival.</P>

That being said, GO GIANTS...ALL IN...and I can only hope this picture gives you a headache......</P>

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396754_377732215585610_100000465046732_1542476_190 1864127_n.jpg</P>

</P>

lol......this probably could have waited til today to post, but the second I saw this bottle I couldn't wait to show it to Overdrive! I was wrecked when I posted this and I'm shocked that it's actually readable.</P>