PDA

View Full Version : Home Field

giantcarll
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Dont know if this was posted already.According to NFL network there are a lot of Giants fans driving in vans and winnebagos arriving at stadium.Also a lot of fans there now are Peyton fans and want the other Manning to win.Do you suppose this stadium could be in favor of the Giants ?If so thats a huge advantage for them.Could be like the 12th man?

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 07:52 PM
i bet there will be CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ chants after he catches passes. even the colts fans could get into yelling that

NYGinIN
02-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I live in Bloomington Indiana which is right on the way up to Indianapolis and a toooon of people were stopping in town for breakfast and coffee and I saw a lot of Giants gear; in fact, I don't think I saw any Patriots gear at all. It's going to be like a home game for sure. This is so magical, omgomgomgomgomg

Overdrive92
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM
NFL.com reported Giants fans were out-buying Patriots fans, so that's a plus.

Then, to make it better, almost all Colts fans are also pro-Giants. So it's going to be a mostly Giants crowd, I'd go as far as to say maybe even 75%.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 07:59 PM
I expect it to be a pro Giants crowd for the most part.

calzonesays
02-04-2012, 08:01 PM
I expect it to be a pro Giants crowd for the most part.

plus some of the casual fans/sheeple with money who just go with the majority and start cheering when something happens. should be able to drown out whatever pats fans are there

Redeyejedi
02-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Hopefully they wont play like there in Met Life Stadium

bflo23
02-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Dont know if this was posted already.According to NFL network there are a lot of Giants fans driving in vans and winnebagos arriving at stadium.Also a lot of fans there now are Peyton fans and want the other Manning to win.Do you suppose this stadium could be in favor of the Giants ?If so thats a huge advantage for them.Could be like the 12th man?

I think the Giants should expect a lot of no huddles and quick snaps because Patriots are gonna be expecting a pro-giants stadium. Maybe 75-80% pro-giants.

dinz
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
pats game is mostly no huddle anyways no matter what

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 09:45 PM
I hope we go no huddle ourselves a few times as soon as we catch the match ups we like.

stormblue
02-04-2012, 09:52 PM
i thought superbowl tickets were all distributed evenly in some way or another throughout the
32 teams.its not a bi- partisan event , its people from all over the country.......it's not like all the season ticket Colts fans get all the tickets.
so why would the stadium be filled with Colt fans rooting for the Giants.they don't even have that many tickets.

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 03:25 PM
i thought superbowl tickets were all distributed evenly in some way or another throughout the
32 teams.its not a bi- partisan event , its people from all over the country.......it's not like all the season ticket Colts fans get all the tickets.
so why would the stadium be filled with Colt fans rooting for the Giants.they don't even have that many tickets.

well, when you look at their other option, I can see why they'd root for the Giants. The Patriots are hated by Colts fans too. There are a lot of people in the super bowl village with colts jerseys and giants hates and stuff on.

pj18
02-05-2012, 03:34 PM
It will definitely be more pro-Giants than Pats. Colts fans hate the Pats and I think most of America outside of NE is sick of the Patriots being a good team.