PDA

View Full Version : Go Giants Go

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 07:05 PM
All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it. Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN. If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will. Man, when did we become the damn Jets. Go Giants All In Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 07:09 PM
There has been no "talking".

You buy into the medias spin.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-04-2012, 07:10 PM
I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 07:14 PM

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I agree that how the players have been acting makes me nervous for the upcoming game, but the gaffe with the website was really just a programming error. Both teams I'm sure have those kind of pages ready to go up immediately after should one team win, but someone in this organization put it up by accident. I'm sure both coaches are aware the opposing team has a flash page like that ready.

I'm.telling you right now, it doesn't matter. It is fire hot bulletin board material. Print that screenshot out 1000 times and put it all over your locker room. See if your players care it was a mistake...

Martyr
02-04-2012, 07:16 PM
The better team will win, I don't care what has been said or what has been done

Mod_N
02-04-2012, 07:17 PM

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42They also prayed for Revis to be on them and said they'd take advantage of his weakness. I LIKE MY WRs TO HAVE CONFIDENCE

Rudyy
02-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Let them play first.

Big Blue 418
02-04-2012, 07:18 PM

Really? I heard it from my own ears. Cruz and Manninham praying they put Edelman on them, (as do I but you need to respect your opponent. Canty telling us to get ready for the parade Tuesday. Was that necessary? I guarentee this Giants.com blunder will be on every Patriot locker Sunday afternoon for them to look at, like Brady's comments were in sb42

They did more talking during the Green Bay game ... ...

GmenFan1980
02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Needs to be done

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/AreYouKiddingMeBlackSS.png

http://sigroup.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/tyree1.jpg

There is their bulletin board material, If this image plus the super bowl doesn't make them play hard, then a few words are not gonna upset them

nyknstill!
02-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Wait so Cruz and Mario taking shots at Edelman is trash talking? dude they are professional WRs, one had over 1,000+ yds and 9 TDs , Bill Belicheck is basically saying they are garbage for even entertaining putting Edelman on them. You Cruz and Rio see that as "Pats D respects us" no they saw it as "you don't scare us. you aren't crap to us" I'd have no respect if they didn't say anything.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-04-2012, 07:35 PM

I'm.telling you right now, it doesn't matter. It is fire hot bulletin board material. Print that screenshot out 1000 times and put it all over your locker room. See if your players care it was a mistake...

Tom Coughlin could just as easily photoshop a similar screenshot and put it on the lockers of every Giants player.

Really, the website thing is a non issue.

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 07:39 PM

Tom Coughlin could just as easily photoshop a similar screenshot and put it on the l ockers of every Giants player.

Really, the website thing is a non issue.

Hmmm... Not a bad idea. Anyone got a blog going? Lol. Guess I'm just so tired of this 2 week window and talking. Just play the damn game already! Who needs the probowl, play the sb after the champ games.

nyknstill!
02-04-2012, 07:40 PM
All Coughlin has to do is show them this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt3QZlq8&feature=player_embedded

GameTime
02-04-2012, 07:43 PM
stop being such a *****....[:D]</P>

dont even for a second compare the Giants to the Jets. Thats a total crock of ****. You sound like a media ****** trying make something out of nothing....</P>

If they lose you will have more concrete things to blame then some half assed comments prior to the game. </P>

talk doesnt win or lose a game.....ever.....</P>

NYBlue10
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
If trash talking has any concrete bearing on the outcome of the game, the Giants would have lost a long time ago in the playoffs.

Do you also realize that the Giants d-line is known for their trash talking during the game? Do you want them to stop that too?

It's all about the play on the field now, extra bulletin board material will not suddenly make the Patriots become a better team, Ocho is still washed up and Gronk is still hurt and Brady still has a doubt on his throwing motion.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 07:49 PM
All Coughlin has to do is show them this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Otpt3QZlq8&feature=player_embedded
Link? Cant Copy on this computer

Balthazar
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
+1

Champagne
02-04-2012, 07:56 PM
I watched the NFL Network on media day, and, I heard no Giants player saying anything like trash talking.

That said, I have heard of the comments about Edelmann, so, there's that.

I don't see that as affecting the game. The Pats are motivated one way or the other. I bet on the Giants to win straight up because I think they are the better football team.

GameTime
02-04-2012, 07:58 PM
stop being such a *****.....[:D]</P>

dont even for a second compare the Giants to the Jets. Thats a total crock of ***. You sound like a media *** trying make something out of nothing....</P>

If they lose you will have more concrete things to blame then some half assed comments prior to the game. </P>

talk doesnt win or lose a game.....ever.....</P>

dezzzR
02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it.

Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN.

If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will.

Man, when did we become the damn Jets.

Go Giants

All In

Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.If Bill needs to use the web site blunder and all the "trash talk" to motivate him and his team before a superbowl Id say the Giants are in pretty good shape.

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:04 PM
All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it.

Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN.

If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will.

Go Giants

All In

Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.
Actually they are not making a big deal about us putting that up on our website. They said it went up and right back down. And some intern will prob lose his job. And maybe it winds up in Pats
Locker room. But overall they blew it off

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 08:06 PM

Oh, they asked to be covered by a (not too great) WR? Shocking, I know....Give me a break.

RoanokeFan
02-04-2012, 08:08 PM

Go Giants

All In

Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.

My goodness, you just can't take a positive approach. If we lose, the Patriots were the better team. PERIOD. Stop looking for who you're going to blame.

GmenFan1980
02-04-2012, 08:11 PM

Oh, they asked to be covered by a (not too great) WR? Shocking, I know....Give me a break.

well okay, here you go http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

http://cdn0.soyacincau.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/digi50offweekend1.jpg

Firenugget
02-04-2012, 08:13 PM

well okay, here you go http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

http://cdn0.soyacincau.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/digi50offweekend1.jpg

lol I wish that were true. [:D]

RoanokeFan
02-04-2012, 08:14 PM
PERSPECTIVE!!!

For every Division and Conference game, as well as the Super Bowl, both teams logos are affixed to each teams' shirts and hats for the post game media frenzy.

Unless, of course, you believe there is an army of Bangladeshi seamstresses lurking in the bowels of the stadiums waiting for the clock to hit 00:00 before gong to work.

Take a breath and let's just wait for the game to be played. All the rest of this crap is...CRAP.

GameTime
02-04-2012, 08:19 PM
PERSPECTIVE!!!

For every Division and Conference game, as well as the Super Bowl, both teams logos are affixed to each teams' shirts and hats for the post game media frenzy.

Unless, of course, you believe there is an army of Bangladeshi seamstresses lurking in the bowels of the stadiums waiting for the clock to hit 00:00 before gong to work.

Take a breath and let's just wait for the game to be played. All the rest of this crap is...CRAP.
</P>

exactly....I brought up the same thing...</P>

some of the posters are flipping out. The game has to get here before some one has a coniption....</P>

RoanokeFan
02-04-2012, 08:22 PM
PERSPECTIVE!!!

</p>

exactly....I brought up the same thing...</p>

some of the posters are flipping out. The game has to get here before some one has a coniption....</p>

Two weeks is too much media laden time for fans to endure.

GameTime
02-04-2012, 08:24 PM
PERSPECTIVE!!!

</P>

some of the posters are flipping out. The game has to get here before some one has a coniption....</P>

</P>

no doubt....people are freaking out...</P>

and look how much time was taken up with the Peyton deal and Gronkowski's ankle. Image if those two things weren't available. The media would be "really" making **** up.....</P>

JohnnyCheech
02-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Let's go Giants!

GMENAGAIN
02-04-2012, 08:35 PM
All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it. Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN. If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will. Man, when did we become the damn Jets. Go Giants All In Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.</P>

You have just moved into an elite group . . . top 5 dumbest posters on the MB. Congrats!</P>

Mind-boggling that you would start a thread like this the night before the Super Bowl. </P>

Mod_N
02-04-2012, 08:39 PM
All this talking, talking, talking.... Coughlin really doesn't drive a discipline ship. All the stupid penalties... Now all the talk and his motto is Talk is Cheap, play the game. Rolle, Cruz, Canty, JPP, Tuck, ect., all couldn't keep their mouths shut and be humble, but instead wanted to sound like Jets. Now this Giants.com mistake that says we won already. If we lose, I'm off this sight forever. What a **** up. Someone controlling this site needs to get their *** kicked. Honestly, if you don't think BB is using this as fuel, you are ignorant. He is one of the best at it. Might as well just pull a Namith and throw in the G word. If we are going in, go ALL IN. If we lose, I'm blaming it on this over confidence and crap going on. I think we should beat the Pats, but now I'm not sure we will. Man, when did we become the damn Jets. Go Giants All In Also, SB42, we were quiet besides Plax score prediction. We are coming at this one completely different.</P>

You have just moved into an elite group . . . top 5 dumbest posters on the MB.* Congrats!</P>

Mind-boggling that you would start a thread like this the night before the Super Bowl.* </P>If he kept the thread title and didn't write anything else he probably would've been fine in his assessment.... most teams lose in preparation lol

GMENAGAIN
02-04-2012, 08:42 PM

You have just moved into an elite group . . . top 5 dumbest posters on the MB. Congrats!</P>

Mind-boggling that you would start a thread like this the night before the Super Bowl. </P>

If he kept the thread title and didn't write anything else he probably would've been fine in his assessment.... most teams lose in preparation lol</P>

That's exactly what I thought . . . . that he was going to have some issue with the team's preparation . . . . . </P>

Mod_N
02-04-2012, 08:47 PM

You have just moved into an elite group . . . top 5 dumbest posters on the MB.* Congrats!</P>

Mind-boggling that you would start a thread like this the night before the Super Bowl.* </P>

If he kept the thread title and didn't write anything else he probably would've been fine in his assessment.... most teams lose in preparation lol</P>

That's exactly what I thought . . . . that he was going to have some issue with the team's preparation . . . . . </P>hahahah me too. Oh well, that's an awesome sig by the way.

buddy33
02-04-2012, 08:48 PM

This.

byron
02-04-2012, 08:58 PM
PERSPECTIVE!!!

</P>

I couldn't agree more with you RF way to much ...I not big on talk and hate to see it from the players mostly because the media blows it up into something its not...Now some dub clicks on the wrong icon and puts up the Mondays possible splash screen...Its frushstrating for some or all of us for that matter...But wehave to havefaith that TC will and has kept our boys grounded and will be ready to dish of some kick *** tommorow !!!Go ...GGGGGGGGGG-MENNN!!

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM

</P>

You know whats mind boggling? The irony in your bashing of what I am trying to say while your sig is "We are only going to score 17 points?" by Tom Brady. Talk about a dumb post! That quote was given to every defense player right before SB42 was played by Tom Coughlin to MOTIVATE them to stop the all mighty Patriots offense. Id say it worked out pretty damn good considering a few weeks prior the Pats dropped 38 on the SAME EXACT D in the Meadowlands. Funny how we forget the motivation that got the Giants going on that run, including a speach by a wounded vet. Sometimes, you take everything you can as motivation, and it works. Somehow it gets a team even more fired up. So why bother just giving them more ammunition? </P>

You can deny it till the cows come home, but these types of things are never a good idea especially when BB and Brady are on the other side. </P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

GameTime
02-04-2012, 09:17 PM

</P>

You know whats mind boggling? The irony in your bashing of what I am trying to say while your sig is "We are only going to score 17 points?" by Tom Brady. That quote was given to every defense player right before SB42 was played by Tom Coughlin to MOTIVATE them to stop the all mighty Patriots offense. Id say it worked out pretty damn good considering a few weeks prior the Pats dropped 38 on the SAME EXACT D in the Meadowlands. Funny how we forget the motivation that got the Giants going on that run, including a speach by a wounded vet. Sometimes, you take everything you can as motivation, and it works. Somehow it gets a team even more fired up. So why bother just giving them more ammunition? </P>

You can deny it till the cows come home, but these types of things are never a good idea especially when BB and Brady are on the other side. </P>

Go Big Blue!</P>

</P>

So you think thats why the Giants win SB 42??.....becuae of some benign statement Brady made???</P>

if they win it will have 0 to do with talk or any other BS. If they lose the same applies....</P>

barran21
02-04-2012, 09:19 PM

Go Giants

All In

Bipolar sucks...

barran21
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
.</p>

You have just moved into an elite group . . . top 5 dumbest posters on the MB. Congrats!</p>

Mind-boggling that you would start a thread like this the night before the Super Bowl. </p>

He just wants to say I told ya so if they lost tomorrow, F N negative *******,,,

GMAN8625
02-04-2012, 09:33 PM
I hate all the talking. It distracts us and motivates them.

rcrane082985
02-04-2012, 10:19 PM
stop being such a *****....[:D]</p>

dont even for a second compare the Giants to the Jets. Thats a total crock of ****. You sound like a media ****** trying make something out of nothing....</p>

If they lose you will have more concrete things to blame then some half assed comments prior to the game. </p>

talk doesnt win or lose a game.....ever.....</p>

this. Its insane how some people think that talking before the game is gonna cause a team to lose or win, or play better than they normally would lol. They've been talking throughout this entire playoff run, are u gonna credit the talking for the wins? come on lol

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 10:44 PM

+1. Yes, please stop buying into that garbage. Giants didn't say anything wrong; didn't smack talk. This idea of just giving non-controversial corporate answers to questions is just insane and boring.

jppmvp90
02-04-2012, 10:46 PM
nothing will rain on our parade. not this negativity or any media garbage, we wont be denied boys

Denaliman316
02-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Ok on this website gaffe thing, you guys do know that the Boston Globe posted a picture of the DVD cover of the Patriots if they won that comes from NFL films right?

It was posted on Garafalos twitter January 27th.

Do a search for it.,

People also said Brady and Kraft being the cover of SI is like the Madden Curse.

Please people,stop panicking! The game is going to probably be stressful enough.

Billyde508
02-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Everyone just relax...screw the media, after the kickoff the last thing the teams will be thinking about is all the talk, both teams are gonna go out and play their absolute best and correct me if im wrong but the giants outmatch the pats across the board.... Forget the media people, once the game starts the smack talk means nothing it comes down to the matchups which is in our favor, 24-14 giants....

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:14 PM
I love how this thread just took off. In fact, I now see a couple similar ones have about 5-6 pages of responses. Funny how threads like these get everyone in a frenzy when very informative, well spoken posts get a glance and no replies. </P>

Now I see why ESPN writes and spews BS and gets the ratings. </P>

Go Giants</P>

Meanhothead
02-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Guys look at this link.

You will all sleep ok tonight.

http://theredzone.org/Features/NFLStrengthofSchedule.aspx

FlyingTruck
02-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Didn't know talking could make a team lose a game.

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Didn't know talking could make a team lose a game.</P>

Ok, I get it, you guys think this is nothing, but then Why do coaches give motivational speaches? Because talking cant motivate a team? </P>

GmenFan1980
02-04-2012, 11:21 PM
I love how this thread just took off. In fact, I now see a couple similar ones have about 5-6 pages of responses. Funny how threads like these get everyone in a frenzy when very informative, well spoken posts get a glance and no replies. </P>

Now I see why ESPN writes and spews BS and gets the ratings. </P>

Go Giants</P>

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/10/10/f76c955c-211d-4301-8dd5-12fbaa5e1fdb.jpg

Now you're getting it :D lol

GameTime
02-04-2012, 11:27 PM

Ok, I get it, you guys think this is nothing, but then Why do coaches give motivational speaches? Because talking cant motivate a team? </P>

</P>

an emotional heartfelt motivational speech is nothing compared to Canty saying lets have a parade on Tuesday or Rolle saying we expect to win. </P>

</P>

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:31 PM

</P>

an emotional heartfelt motivational speech is nothing compared to Canty saying lets have a parade on Tuesday or Rolle saying we expect to win. </P>

</P>

</P>

Ahhh, so talking can alter a game? But there is a gray line? Belichick will take that Canty speech and turn it into a "emotional heartfelt motivational speech". Do I think it will be enough to make them win, HELLLLL NOO. But it is dumb to give another team ammunition.</P>

GameTime
02-04-2012, 11:34 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Ahhh, so talking can alter a game? But there is a gray line? Belichick will take that Canty speech and turn it into a "emotional heartfelt motivational speech". Do I think it will be enough to make them win, HELLLLL NOO. But it is dumb to give another team ammunition.</P>

</P>

I hear you but BB doesnt need Canty for anything he has to say to his team. ...</P>

But we all want the same thing and thats huge win tomorrow. Then we/me/you/them can say anything they want......[;)]</P>

buddy33
02-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Lol.

You think the game will be decided by talk?

Billyde508
02-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Really people....talk is cheap.....it means nothing....speaches dont mean anything in the superbowl, each player knows what they have to do...Like I said come game time all the talk is out the window......come on man!!!

yatitle
02-04-2012, 11:57 PM
wow imagine all the stupid talking heads analyzing the keys to the game and all the coaches wasting their time studying tape when the outcome of the game has already been decided by players talking and a website declaring the Giants will win. if they had only kept quiet the Pats would probably come out flat and not even realize its the Super Bowl.

swimeasy
02-05-2012, 12:00 AM
I love how this thread just took off. In fact, I now see a couple similar ones have about 5-6 pages of responses. Funny how threads like these get everyone in a frenzy when very informative, well spoken posts get a glance and no replies. </p>

Now I see why ESPN writes and spews BS and gets the ratings. </p>

Go Giants</p>

Understand and agree with what you are saying. Don't like the talk myself. I was encouraged with TC's comments recently reported by the NFLN and NY Post comparing these to Brady's parade comments which surprised me as I would not have expected TC to sanction the remarks. There were three replies, two posters making remarks about the NY Post and completely missing the salient points and one that clearly understood and offered that perhaps it was a mind game being played. The latter poster's comments did have merit IMHO. TC is very much a detail person and this is so unlike the non chatter of SB 42 that it has been quite unexpected for TC to do. So perhaps that is the strategy he is employing here- get into BB's head that the only thing he can expect is the unexpected from the coach who called for a Hail Mary play at the half against the Pack. Thankfully, the teams are now in game time mode and TC and Eli will have them focused and ready. Like you, I am also All In!

NYG1984
02-05-2012, 12:05 AM
the Giants are gonna eat the Patriots lunch tomorrow.

take a look at the run we had... you think they went thru all that to fumble the lombardi?

their bringing the 4th trophy home

Easy-Duz-It
02-05-2012, 12:50 AM
you've made some of the most idiotic statements over the past couple of weeks. get over it. it was a simple mistake.

as for the giants talking. i don't think they're being overly arrogant at all. confident? yes. but that's how you want your team to be. they've just answered questions like they should be answering them for the most part.

the bottom line is if the patriots need to use this stuff to motivate them to go and win a super bowl, then they have some serious issues to worry about.

if you ask me, the patriots seem loose and quiet to the point where it's almost like they're not expecting to win. just how i see it.

FlyingTruck
02-05-2012, 12:54 AM
We aren't going to get beat by some motivational speech BB gives his player based on something one of our players said.

We have shown as of late that we want this and no one will take it away from us.

arrjay
02-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Grown millionaires playing in one of the ... if not the biggest.... games of their lives... are then going to play better or worse because of parade talk, and a website error the night before the game?????

LOL sure they are... stop whining... GO BIG BLUE!

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Grown millionaires playing in one of the ... if not the biggest.... games of their lives... are then going to play better or worse because of parade talk, and a website error the night before the game?????

LOL sure they are...* stop whining...** GO BIG BLUE!

So true

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:52 AM

So true
They will be like... Well we may as well get on the plane and go back guys. Someone messed up on the website last night and Canty said something about. Parade. No way we have a chance now. Nothing in the Gameplan for that. To bad. And we were so close

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:52 AM

So true
They will be like... Well we may as well get on the plane and go back guys. Someone messed up on the website last night and Canty said something about. Parade. No way we have a chance now. Nothing in the Gameplan for that. To bad. And we were so closeLol. Sorry last post should of been in red

Odan
02-05-2012, 08:45 AM
This just in, Roger Goodell has decided to change the name of the Super Bowl to the Motivational Speech Bowl.

He also predicts the Giants will lose because they have given the Patriots more material this week to feed off of by portraying a bit of confidence to the media.

I really wish the Giants would've just hanged their heads all week and told everyone they had no chance to beat Tom Brady. We were so close to another ring!!!

Come on!!! Games are decided on the field, not through the media.

giantyankee1976
02-05-2012, 08:56 AM
cautiously optimistic, but not happy with ****iness. Even if was kept to a minimum.

Games are decided on the field, not through the media.

true

OX1
02-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Brady hopes even more people show up at thier party next week and Canty saying they will have a parade is different HOW????