PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH WITH ALL THE HYPE...........................

GGTM_1977
02-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Yes there has been alot of talking, but WHO CARES! If NE wants and/or needs bulletin board material then I feel sorry for them.......it should be enough of a motivator that we are playing for a SB. Here is my two cents......NE is scared, they are nervous, and uneasy about how to handle us. I don't care what game plan BB comes up with.......the game this season we played them missing AB and Nicks....to say that having those 2 this time won't be much of a factor is absurd! If they had a hard time with us just fielding 2 good WRs, then a 3rd will create a problem. Also Ab improves the run game as he has the cut back ability that BB was worried about when we played them in the 07 SB. THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL.....

Rudyy
02-04-2012, 08:51 PM
I just get sick of the "they've been talking a lot". No they have not. This team has performed extremely well under pressure TALKING AND ALL. If that works for them, then let them talk.

Mark444
02-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I wish i couldve ordered the championship gear already. its good to be champs

miked1958
02-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Yes there has been alot of talking, but WHO CARES! If NE wants and/or needs bulletin board material then I feel sorry for them.......it should be enough of a motivator that we are playing for a SB. Here is my two cents......NE is scared, they are nervous, and uneasy about how to handle us. I don't care what game plan BB comes up with.......the game this season we played them missing AB and Nicks....to say that having those 2 this time won't be much of a factor is absurd! If they had a hard time with us just fielding 2 good WRs, then a 3rd will create a problem. Also Ab improves the run game as he has the cut back ability that BB was worried about when we played them in the 07 SB. THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL.....
Wasnt Osi also out that game

Cosmiknight
02-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Osi, I think Bradshaw and Nicks as well were out but I could be wrong.

Easy-Duz-It
02-04-2012, 11:40 PM
osi was not out, but hynoski was, which is actually a pretty big deal in the running game if you ask me. that along with bradshaw being out of course.

no need to mention that blackburn hadn't been signed yet. he has made a major impact.

tuck was no where near what he is now at that point. other than that, i think both teams were relatively healthy.

overall, there is nothing i can really take away from that game besides positives. our defense is miles ahead of what it was in that game, and we shut them out in the first half.

our offense was injured and half of what it is now.

we played a great game in a tough environment and pulled out the W.

the patriots on the other hand remained pretty stagnant up until the playoffs. their run was much shorter, and i'm not sure i can say they've really been tested until the ravens game. they didn't particular look like a juggernaut in that win either.

meanwhile the giants have been rolling against a very tough nfc. winning on the road in a hostile environment on a bad field against the best defense in the nfl, and the best (in my opinion) offense line in the nfl.

this matchup is extremely favorable to the giants. it's a matter of them going out and executing their gameplan. i believe. ALL IN.

Cosmiknight
02-04-2012, 11:49 PM
osi was not out, but hynoski was, which is actually a pretty big deal in the running game if you ask me. that along with bradshaw being out of course.

no need to mention that blackburn hadn't been signed yet. he has made a major impact.

tuck was no where near what he is now at that point. other than that, i think both teams were relatively healthy.

overall, there is nothing i can really take away from that game besides positives. our defense is miles ahead of what it was in that game, and we shut them out in the first half.

our offense was injured and half of what it is now.

we played a great game in a tough environment and pulled out the W.

the patriots on the other hand remained pretty stagnant up until the playoffs. their run was much shorter, and i'm not sure i can say they've really been tested until the ravens game. they didn't particular look like a juggernaut in that win either.

meanwhile the giants have been rolling against a very tough nfc. winning on the road in a hostile environment on a bad field against the best defense in the nfl, and the best (in my opinion) offense line in the nfl.

this matchup is extremely favorable to the giants. it's a matter of them going out and executing their gameplan. i believe. ALL IN.

Also our secondary wasn't having their private meetings yet so assignments were still being blown left and right. All in all this is a radically different team from when they last played.