PDA

View Full Version : The Pats boards are not overreacting to Giants SB Champs error

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:25 PM
For the most part they are blowing it off like it's no big deal.
A few said it will get posted in locker room. But overall they said it was just some interns error who will prov lose his job

miked1958
02-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Some also said that they have the same type page ready and waiting but not stupid enough to do that

bflo23
02-04-2012, 08:34 PM
For the most part they are blowing it off like it's no big deal.
A few said it will get posted in locker room. But overall they said it was just some interns error who will prov lose his job

In all seriousness, I think the Pats and their fans are worried. Never have a team talk trash about the "all mightly Patriots". Never have a team pretty much handle the Pats their past couple games. Never had fans and players have some doubt about their defense and even Brady. Brady was terrible last game.

Giants aren't some weak afc team that the pats have been feasting off all season.

idiotekniQues
02-04-2012, 08:42 PM
both teams have that kind of page ready to be posted online. you really think the web department is going to wait until after the game and then ask for it to be designed?

heck no, that stuff is on deck ready to roll, just like the hats the players will put on if they win.

what happened here was a screw up.

brad
02-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I manage an Internet department, fortunately not that one... but you prepare for big moments by having things done up ahead of time. I am sure they have an alternate in case they lose as well.

Mr. Zolo
02-04-2012, 09:10 PM
That Coach and Coleman show on ESPN Radio was doing everything they could to make it a big deal for the Patriots. Granted it was expected, but they went overboard.

giantsfan420
02-04-2012, 09:30 PM
watch when we win, they're going to use that website error as a conspiracy theory on how the giants knew they were going to win and that typical bs

miked1958
02-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Someone made a comment that the Pats should beat the giants 45-3 because those bozos have it coming...

Another chimed in " Oh please...some computer geek made a mistake... What do you think mr. Mara called down there and ordered that to be put up on the site?? It had not one thing to do with lack of respect for the Patriots. IT PROVES NOTHING"

GreenZone
02-04-2012, 11:03 PM
You, nor the Giants need to gain confidence off of the level of confidence of the opponent fan base.

If you were watching two weeks ago the Giant defense in the 4th quarter, you know what "all in" is all about.

All in came from the Giant prayer group. Think about David Tyree four years ago and what he was through.

I should also point out that Muhammed Ali did quite well with spouting confidence. He won many matches before they ever began.

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 11:08 PM
I couldn't care, but I can guarantee that if the Pats win (which they won't), we are going to get bombarded with Pats fans. But whatever, I couldn't care.

JJC7301
02-04-2012, 11:10 PM
You, nor the Giants need to gain confidence off of the level of confidence of the opponent fan base.

If you were watching two weeks ago the Giant defense in the 4th quarter, you know what "all in" is all about.

All in came from the Giant prayer group. Think about David Tyree four years ago and what he was through.

I should also point out that Muhammed Ali did quite well with spouting confidence. He won many matches before they ever began.

I'm not even into smack-talking, and I'm just so sick of the detractors who are so demanding of such a boring, non-emotional, corporate way of going about explaining someone's confidence. Just tired of it.

I hope the Giants win and they get to say, "I told you so."

jppmvp90
02-04-2012, 11:10 PM
there site will be shutdown postgame when we win like atl gb and sf lol

M0rbid
02-04-2012, 11:12 PM
The idiot who made that website blunder better sell his soul for Giants win.