PDA

View Full Version : Our receivers are shown no respect

swordfish
02-05-2012, 12:08 AM
All I see when I turn to NFL Network, ESPN, or Chanell 4 is Brady and Gronk this and Brady and Edelman that, and how saintly good they are, it's getting past ridiculous already, I have a good feeling our passing attack will tear the Pats another one Sunday night, I see Nicks having a huge game for us. How are the Pats planning to cover Nicks, Cruz, Mario, Ballard, Beckam, Bradshaw, Pascoe.

JJC7301
02-05-2012, 12:12 AM
All I see when I turn to NFL Network, ESPN, or Chanell 4 is Brady and Gronk this and Brady and Edelman that, and how saintly good they are, it's getting past ridiculous already, I have a good feeling our passing attack will tear the Pats another one Sunday night, I see Nicks having a huge game for us. How are the Pats planning to cover Nicks, Cruz, Mario, Ballard, Beckam, Bradshaw, Pascoe.
Our receivers are shown plenty of respect.

If there really is any extra coverage shown the Pats, then you'll really enjoy the coverage given the Giants after their SB victory.

Don't worry about the pre-SB coverage, because you'll be enjoying the coverage when the Giants win it all.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:13 AM
All I keep on hearing is how Belicheck has a smile and how they are going to stop the WR tandem and how Cruz/Nicks/Rio are not going to be allowed any big gains b/c the Pats will double or play cover 2

JJC7301
02-05-2012, 12:16 AM
All I keep on hearing is how Belicheck has a smile and how they are going to stop the WR tandem and how Cruz/Nicks/Rio are not going to be allowed any big gains b/c the Pats will double or play cover 2
Love BB's confidence. Let the chips fall where they may.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 12:16 AM
every sports talking head who thinks the Giants will win is because of the passing game. I am sure there are some saying BB will find a way to cover them but overall I dont get what you are saying by no respect. The Giants WR core have been highlighted for the last 7 weeks and even moreso the last 2 weeks.

swordfish
02-05-2012, 12:19 AM
On what Chanell is that, I could really care less about all those Brady ball lickers on all these shows, It's all going to come down to a sad ending for all those Brady ball lickers Sunday night, I know this, if our GMen play the whole game pedal to the metal its going to ne over very early for the Pats and all their New England arrogant fans and media.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Dude the only ones giving the Giants WR core credit, is Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 12:21 AM
On what Chanell is that, I could really care less about all those Brady ball lickers on all these shows, It's all going to come down to a sad ending for all those Brady ball lickers Sunday night, I know this, if our GMen play the whole game pedal to the metal its going to ne over very early for the Pats and all their New England arrogant fans and media.</P>

easy bro...</P>

they are just as many if not more sports people favoring the Giants. This will be a close game too. The Pats deserve respect as do the Giants</P>

GameTime
02-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Dude the only ones giving the Giants WR core credit, is Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin.</P>

wow.....maybe watch some other shows or listen to other radio stations. Many giving props to the WR core, Ballard, and Eli.....</P>

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 F

GameTime
02-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 F</P>

so what....he is lying...</P>

besides who gives a flying &amp;^%$ what these dopes say anyway...</P>

I dont.....the players have to play and it doesnt matter what anyine says....</P>

swordfish
02-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 FThat's what I am talking about, our Coach seems to be just an afterthought, same as our receivers, screw them all I say, so who is going to the parade next week.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 FThat's what I am talking about, our Coach seems to be just an afterthought, same as our receivers, screw them all I say, so who is going to the parade next week.

dude I want to route this team. Real badly.

swordfish
02-05-2012, 12:34 AM

dude I want to route this team. Real badly.Just to put this Godly Brady and Belischeck talk to rest, it is just getting ridiculous already. I see this as the easiest game in our run to the SB on these playoffs.

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 FThat's what I am talking about, our Coach seems to be just an afterthought, same as our receivers, screw them all I say, so who is going to the parade next week. dude I want to route this team. Real badly.Just to put this Godly Brady and Belischeck talk to rest, it is just getting ridiculous already. I see this as the easiest game in our run to the SB on these playoffs.</P>

Dude, didnt you hear Osi? He said Brady isnt God..... but he might be Jesus. At that very moment Tim Tebow cringed.</P>

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:42 AM

dude I want to route this team. Real badly.Just to put this Godly Brady and Belischeck talk to rest, it is just getting ridiculous already. I see this as the easiest game in our run to the SB on these playoffs.

It's not even about lost respect to Belicheck or Brady, it's the pedestal this damn media still manages to put them on. I've heard they can't beat Brady twice in one year. Apparently it's against the laws of living. I've heard Belicheck is a mastermind, Belicheck is god.

And the complete lack of F'n respect to this secondary, They literally have to have insulted Webster, Ross and Philips and Grant and Rolle. To hear Tom is going to quick pass us to death, he's going to hang a 30+ spot on them. And now this karma talk and etc. I want the Giants to route them b/c the Pats deserve to have the score ran up on them, just to knock off this imaginary mantle, yes I know how good Brady is, but this media is literally selling him like an aura. Like it's Brady's world and we just are allowed to live in it.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Charles Barkley just compared Belicheck to god and put 100 grand on the Pats 31-17 FThat's what I am talking about, our Coach seems to be just an afterthought, same as our receivers, screw them all I say, so who is going to the parade next week. dude I want to route this team. Real badly.Just to put this Godly Brady and Belischeck talk to rest, it is just getting ridiculous already. I see this as the easiest game in our run to the SB on these playoffs.</P>

Dude, didnt you hear Osi? He said Brady isnt God..... but he might be Jesus. At that very moment Tim Tebow cringed.</P>

Exactly my point dude, Osi basically put it together in 2 comparisons.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 01:05 AM
did barkley really put a bet down? i thought he had to give up gambling bc he had a massive gambling debt. if he bet on the pats i'd consider that a lock for us.

he's the bad luck guy from a bronx tale

swimeasy
02-05-2012, 01:32 AM
did barkley really put a bet down? i thought he had to give up gambling bc he had a massive gambling debt. if he bet on the pats i'd consider that a lock for us.

LOL, will Barkley be watching the game from the bathroom?

swimeasy
02-05-2012, 01:32 AM

LOL, will Barkley be watching the game from the bathroom?

Mohann
02-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Eli and our receivers take what they want. If they wanted respect they'd have taken it by now. Just win baby!

bLuereverie
02-05-2012, 08:33 AM
I guarantee you Belli and the Patriots D will give every bit of respect to the Giants receivers. That's the only one that matters.