PDA

View Full Version : Nice job Giants web programmers

shkiggy
02-04-2012, 11:18 PM
How do you put up a page claiming the giants as super bowl champs? Are you crazy? Don't you know that stuff is bad luck? You'd think that their are responsible people programming this site...ESPECIALLY THE NIGHT BEFORE THE SUPER BOWL!! Bad job, giants web programmers!! I hope this doesn't bring us bad karma.

Down-lifer
02-04-2012, 11:21 PM
That's really your first post? There's already way too many topics started about this! Calm down, it was a mistake. Stop listening to espn. Giants will win!

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
haaha, get ready for about 10 pages of being blasted.

FlyingTruck
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
I love how everyone thinks something that has no affect on the game whatsoever is going to make us lose.

jppmvp90
02-04-2012, 11:24 PM
who cares

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:25 PM
who cares</P>

If you dont care, why do you keep posting in these threads that all say the same thing about the Giants.com page mistake? Serious question.</P>

jppmvp90
02-04-2012, 11:27 PM
who cares</P>

If you dont care, why do you keep posting in these threads that all say the same thing about the Giants.com page mistake? Serious question.</P>

i find it funny that people think these things will have any impact on the game. 2 weeks between games too long

GreenZone
02-04-2012, 11:31 PM
I'd say an employee of AmericanEagle.com doesn't like the Giants. See web authoring company, link at bottom of this page.

TuckYou
02-04-2012, 11:34 PM
who cares</P>

i find it funny that people think these things will have any impact on the game. 2 weeks between games too long</P>

I definately agree with you there, 2 weeks is a week too long.</P>

jjj45
02-04-2012, 11:47 PM
I'd say an employee of AmericanEagle.com doesn't like the Giants. See web authoring company, link at bottom of this page.
I have said this in another thread that I believe there to be a vast conspiracy against the Giants. Ochrastrated by none other than those dastardly fiends at AmericanEagle. My guess is that they are a secret society of Eagle fans that have set up a sort of sleeper cell. Disguised as a simple web company. They are trying to erode us from within. Secretly destroying us in front of our very noses!