PDA

View Full Version : X FACTOR

Billyde508
02-05-2012, 01:03 AM
So its a pretty much given that the giants offense will do their job but my concern is the defense, I think the d-line will get to brady quite a bit but my concern is the pats running game and the hail marys, San Fran got 2 touchdowns on long balls that shouldnt have happend, so the giants secondary concern me more than the rest of our game, my x factor is grant... I believe he has to play tough for the giants to win, Dont get me wrong i know their is a ton of other factors but I think his play has to really be great for the giants to get the victory

Billyde508
02-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Awww come on I know plenty of you have an x factor! Lets hear it

FlyingTruck
02-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Ramses Barden.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Cruz and Nicks working as a team. When one catches the other one makes sure he run blocks.

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/af/ac/af/ab/CruzNicks3.gif

Champagne
02-05-2012, 02:32 AM
The Pats offense is going to score some points.

I heard on WEEI in Boston that the Pats offense plan to get off to a very fast start by going no huddle. The idea is to try to blow the doors off the Giant Defense from the start and try to tire them out so that the Giants D loses its effectiveness in the 4th Quarter.

The Pats no huddle offense is the X factor.

nyknstill!
02-05-2012, 02:46 AM
And another X-FACTOR, actually the main factor.

"Ball Security"

3rd is ball hawking, this D is known to take the ball away, this is a Sunday game, get me the ball.

tikiandphil
02-05-2012, 04:17 AM
So its a pretty much given that the giants offense will do their job but my concern is the defense, I think the d-line will get to brady quite a bit but my concern is the pats running game and the hail marys, San Fran got 2 touchdowns on long balls that shouldnt have happend, so the giants secondary concern me more than the rest of our game, my x factor is grant... I believe he has to play tough for the giants to win, Dont get me wrong i know their is a ton of other factors but I think his play has to really be great for the giants to get the victory

The RUNNING GAME....

miked1958
02-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Ramses Barden.
This

Intellect
02-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Well there are quiet a few X-Factors, on both sides of the ball.</P>

On offense you have ...... </P>

Danny Woodhead, who is an X-Factor being that he can beat you both in the running and passing game from any where on the field as well as the return game.</P>

Aaron Hernandez, because of his size and speed combination, along with his versatility. He is the only tightend in the league who can play both his position, wide receiver and running back.</P>

On defense you have ......</P>

Mark Anderson, being that he is a double digit sack machine who can line up standing or with three fingers in the dirt, still getting to the passer successfully.</P>

Julian Edelman, because not only does he play runningback, slot receiver, return man, but also slot cornerback, nickle cornerback andsome safety. He will both blitz, and play run support as well as coverage down the field. </P>

and last but not least Rob Ninkovich, because he pressures, covers and plays the run better than Mike Vrabel. </P>

bLuereverie
02-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Ramses Barden.
This

You're both right. Barden will be vital in sweatpants and hoodie dishing out gatorade. He's gotta keep all the ones actually playing hydrated.

Duckdownman
02-05-2012, 10:42 AM

Given our front four play as we know they can i'd say KIWI in regards to the way we move him around and how well he seals the edge. I also think Williams play will be vital.

Firenugget
02-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Remember the name.....Jernigan.

I dunno why, I just have a feeling.

Blue daddy
02-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Special teams have to play huge.

Joe Morrison
02-05-2012, 11:01 AM
X Factor </P>

Eli vsBrady: Eli has proven he is not as good but better in the crunch than Brady, Brady had his run and it's over.</P>

D - Line: Giants have one, Pats don't, good luck Brady, Eli has another big day.</P>

Recievers: Giants win this hands down across the board, including TE with Ballard, he can do it all, make a play and block.</P>

Running Backs: Giants by far have the better backs and with the help of the D line the Pats put on the field it should be a nice night for both Bradshaw and Jacobs.</P>

Coaching: Both came from the same background so will call it even.</P>

So with the GMEN having the better talent it should be sweet sailing tonight.</P>

Go Giants</P>

buddy33
02-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Ballard.

Also, they not only need to get to the QB, but the also need to make it clean. They love to throw flags when you know who gets hit.