PDA

View Full Version : A noticeable double standard regarding Giants, their fans and their "confidence"

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:19 AM
With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence.

But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness.

Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 01:24 AM
u do realize brady made the whole "we'll have an even bigger parade after the SB" comment before Canty made his right?

the double standard is pats nation acting like what canty said is any different or worse than what brady said.

if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it

GmenFan1980
02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
when did the Giants players or coaches ever say the pats were ****y?

as for us fans, we are crazy. As are pats fans and their view towards our comments.

what do you want? Peace and agreement between harmless words? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....

http://i.qkme.me/35fv0t.jpg

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around.

The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:28 AM
And should the Patriots win tomorrow, it WILL be revenge for SB 42.

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.

Drez
02-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too. Swagger can be poisonous. And what goes around comes around. The Giants aren't immune to karma, hate to break it to you.</P>

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVoSg1CoP-0z8QoZvldm3f8WzK9dCu5xrRKnspKU-Tm9u-YL1RkmeP7o8v</P>

</P>

GmenFan1980
02-05-2012, 01:33 AM

With the world picking and rooting for you guys, it rivals that loss for the Patriots if you guys lose. I'm dead serious.

http://cdn2.diggstatic.com/story/haha_no_pic/o.png

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.

GMen869007
02-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Alright, a lucky play in the desert four years ago, if I were a fan of that team, I'd act all high and mighty like I was Hercules too.

I suppose holding the "most prolific offense in NFL history" to 14 points was luck too? And what does 4 years ago have to do with it anyways? The Giants won in week 9 in 2011 in NE.

Drez
02-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:49 AM
GMen869007,

"if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it"

That's what had to do with 4 years ago. Since that lucky duke, you and your breathren have been acting all tough and perfect.

Sass from trash won't be tolerated, and you can't use living in NYC as an excuse.

Plaxico Burress predicted the Patriots would only score 14 points, and then Brady (who had 3 rings prior--show a little respect?) shot back and scoffed at that arrogance, Burress got mad like a little *****.

And so did the rest of you.

And it's ludicrous that a guy like Burress who can wear sweatpants at a strip club and let his concealed weapon go off and shot himself not long after that "brilliant victory in the desert" can strut around like he's the greatest player ever.

Yes, the Giants did win in Foxborough, by 4 points. That's called semantics. The Patriots beat the Giants in a regular season game sometime in the 90s. By your logic they should have won 4 years ago too.

Good for David Tyree, but being the answer to a trivia question isn't the most noble of reputations.

Pakman
02-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash!

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.</P>

Hey, she's gotta pay the mortgage somehow and your $19.95/mo is helping out. I can't express her gratitude enough on all those private shows you purchased. She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet!).</P>

There's no double standard. In fact there's been so little in the way of trash talk these past couple weeks the media is trying to blow up any little thing, and your whiny *** is eating it up. Because you are a *****.</P>

Sack up, Nancy. This isn't 2 hand touch, and we didn't win on luck last time. Time to stop crying like a little girl with a skinned knee (sorry for offending all of you little girls with skinned knees out there by comparing you to PatPatson).</P>

There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press.

Could he do it, of course! Anyone can.

But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by.

But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 01:55 AM

Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with

49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick

Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week.

Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year.

They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.

Drez
02-05-2012, 02:00 AM

There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press. Could he do it, of course! Anyone can. But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by. But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.</P>

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provokedprognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

There's been nothing even close to trash talk by either side this go around.</P>

The Latin Quarter isa night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

Your also not going to rile feathers by trash talking Plax, because 90% of here have said even worse of his complete and total idiocy of that night.</P>

Still doesn't change the fact that he caught the game winning TD in 42. </P>

He was wide open, too. </P>

Drez
02-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with 49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash! Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation. Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week. Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year. They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.</P>

So, the Patriots fan that is trolling on the <U>GIANTS</U> message board is calling out a Giants fan for trolling and having too much time on his hands? You really are a ****ing ******, aren't you?</P>

Just ask the Patriots how their parade was after 42...</P>

http://lh5.google.com/Luckeye.Hater/R6nk_2QIBNI/AAAAAAAAAHE/PDfSlMGiSBE/18-1.001.jpg</P>

ru_gmen55
02-05-2012, 02:16 AM

Sorry dude...one win couldn't possibly erase the fact that the Giants put a stop to your historical season. That moment belongs to the Giants and their fans forever regardless of what happens tomorrow. Just the way it is, my man,

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:22 AM
just because our players guaranteed a win and parade to follow and our website declared a victory , does not make the giants ****y. oh wait. [:P]

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:24 AM

There's a double standard with Plax Burress crying like a ***** when Brady called him out of his nonchalant putdown, casually belittling the Patriots to the press. Could he do it, of course! Anyone can. But don't go into a strip club with a gun wearing sweat pants. He looks as dopey as Tom Brady when he's at water world or dancing in Brazil with Gisele, and that's difficult to come by. But at least Brady's not carrying guns wearing sweatpants.</P>

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provoked*prognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

There's been nothing even close to trash talk by either side this go around.</P>

The Latin Quarter is*a night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

Your also not going to rile feathers by trash talking Plax, because 90% of here have said even worse of his complete and total idiocy of that night.</P>

I hope you get mugged and left for dead.

I don't care if it was King Kullen's Supermarket, no reason to carry a loaded gun. Getting involved in semantics over what type of club it was just to reach and insult me shows what you're all about.

Well with a Pats duke tomorrow night, the game winning catch in SB42 will have a footnote.

That footnote will be "The WORLD wanted the Giants to win, the Giants were talking **** all week long like a bunch of 17 year olds and they lost".

Does it replace SB42, HELL NO. But a footnote and some closure to Pats players and fans would be just as nice, wiseass.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:26 AM

Sorry dude...one win couldn't possibly erase the fact that the Giants put a stop to your historical season. That moment belongs to the Giants and their fans forever regardless of what happens tomorrow. Just the way it is, my man,

With the world picking and expecting a Giants win including the Giants, talking trash, their fans talking trash, most every celebrity in Hollywood and 80 percent of the media, if the Giants don't win, "revenge" is at the very least a footnote, or prologue to SB42.

No way in hell is replaces it. So?

Do the Bears still milk that the beat the living piss out of the Pats in '86?
And don't patronize me with "my man", you look smarmy saying that.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 02:27 AM
GMen869007,

"if i was a NE fan i'd be scared and looking for excuses too tho so don't worry bout it"

That's what had to do with 4 years ago. Since that lucky duke, you and your breathren have been acting all tough and perfect.

Sass from trash won't be tolerated, and you can't use living in NYC as an excuse.

Plaxico Burress predicted the Patriots would only score 14 points, and then Brady (who had 3 rings prior--show a little respect?) shot back and scoffed at that arrogance, Burress got mad like a little *****.

And it's ludicrous that a guy like Burress who can wear sweatpants at a strip club and let his concealed weapon go off and shot himself not long after that "brilliant victory in the desert" can strut around like he's the greatest player ever.

Yes, the Giants did win in Foxborough, by 4 points. That's called semantics. The Patriots beat the Giants in a regular season game sometime in the 90s. By your logic they should have won 4 years ago too.

Good for David Tyree, but being the answer to a trivia question isn't the most noble of reputations.

this guys a walking double standard. the giants won in foxboro 4 yrs ago and he claims thats irrelevant but then says our win in 07 SB was luck...

what gives with this guy? he's so worried he can't think straight.

and did you really say that if you guys were to win tmrw it'd be revenge for 07 and our loss would be as bad as the pats loss back then?

are u serious? we're a 9-7 team whose had more injuries than any other team besides the lions who went 0-16. we've made it to the SB on the backs of a few players.

we're young, regardless of win or lose tmrw, giants are gonna be a legit contender for a while.

the dynasty starts tmrew and this time we dont got a guy on our roster to shoot it all away ltierally.

giants have the better team, i can understand all these pats fans looking for any sort of excuse and reasoning for a loss.

M0rbid
02-05-2012, 02:29 AM
"The Tuck rule".

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:30 AM
GMen869007,

this guys a walking double standard. the giants won in foxboro 4 yrs ago and he claims thats irrelevant but then says our win in 07 SB was luck...

and did you really say that if you guys were to win tmrw it'd be revenge for 07 and our loss would be as bad as the pats loss back then?

are u serious? we're a 9-7 team whose had more injuries than any other team besides the lions who went 0-16. we've made it to the SB on the backs of a few players.

we're young, regardless of win or lose tmrw, giants are gonna be a legit contender for a while.

the dynasty starts tmrew and this time we dont got a guy on our roster to shoot it all away ltierally.

giants have the better team, i can understand all these pats fans looking for any sort of excuse and reasoning for a loss.

Why no respect for the Patriots. Tom Brady had 3 rings. Doesn't make him God, but if one of the players is saying "Brady's not God", it shows that the talk about how great Brady is is getting his panties in a bunch.

He has a right to express it, but when it's to a global audience, you have to BACK it up.

Time will tell tomorrow.

Remember, if the Giants lose, Coughlin and Eli one Super bowl loss. Brady and Belichick one super bowl loss.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 02:31 AM

Evidentally you are an imbecile. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. I wouldn't expect your chowder eating *** to understand that difference, though. What Brady said was arrogant in regards to Plax's provoked*prognositication. There's no denying that.</P>

The Latin Quarter is*a night club, moron, not a strip club. </P>

I hope you get mugged and left for dead.

I don't care if it was King Kullen's Supermarket, no reason to carry a loaded gun. Getting involved in semantics over what type of club it was just to reach and insult me shows what you're all about.

Well with a Pats duke tomorrow night, the game winning catch in SB42 will have a footnote.

That footnote will be "The WORLD wanted the Giants to win, the Giants were talking **** all week long like a bunch of 17 year olds and they lost".

Does it replace SB42, HELL NO. But a footnote and some closure to Pats players and fans would be just as nice, wiseass.

awe are you getting upset? its ok lil guy, we'll all understand the NE nation having excuse after excuse for the loss.

its not even going to be that close of a game.

as fans, we can be arrogant. the players are confident, and rightfully so. we KNOW we can beat the pats (we did so without nicks and bradshaw our starting WR and RB) ne HOPES they can win...

everything ur saying is just wrong, and wreaks of desperation. calm down lil fella. i feel like i'll have to talk to u like those 4 yr old fans of the falcons, packers, and 9ers and go "its ok lil guy, maybe next year."

M0rbid
02-05-2012, 02:31 AM
GMen869007,

Why no respect for the Patriots. Tom Brady had 3 rings. Doesn't make him God, but if one of the players is saying "Brady's not God", it shows that the talk about how great Brady is is getting his panties in a bunch.

He has a right to express it, but when it's to a global audience, you have to BACK it up.

Time will tell tomorrow.

Remember, if the Giants lose, Coughlin and Eli one Super bowl loss. Brady and Belichick one super bowl loss.

If you want to smack talk, this is not the right place.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Falcons Fan: Matty Ice is going to carve up your defense Packers Fan: Rodgers is going to have your defense sucking for air and all of your hype will be done and over with 49ers Fan: Smith is playing out of his mind and no way you guys outplay us in the stick Patriots Fans: Hey man stop talking trash! Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation. Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week. Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year. They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.</P>

So, the Patriots fan that is trolling on the <U>GIANTS</U> message board is calling out a Giants fan for trolling and having too much time on his hands? You really are a ****ing ******, aren't you?</P>

http://lh5.google.com/Luckeye.Hater/R6nk_2QIBNI/AAAAAAAAAHE/PDfSlMGiSBE/18-1.001.jpg</P>

classic. lmfao.

this guy still didnt answer my question which was the first response to his troll job:

you DO realize that BRADY made the comment about the parade being even bigger after the super bowl a week before canty made his comment right?
and u do realize canty said virtually the same thing as brady did, and even cited that brady made the comment about the parade first before making his comment.

its ok, you can smell the desperation on this clown. he's already mapping out excuses and reasons for the loss.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:35 AM
What I'm saying is I've never in my life see a Super bowl team talk as much trash going the week of the super bowl than yours. Is it criminal? Nope. Is it annoying? Yes.

The Patriots did the same thing and look what happened to them in SB42. They got overconfident and fans like myself had egg on our face.

It's understandable and plausible to be sick and tired of the Giants and their fans guaranteeing a victory and a coach going "They weren't anything different than what Brady said". Really, dude?

Tom Coughlin's a tremendous coach. But with the WORLD picking and wanting the Giants to win, with Lucas Oil Stadium reportedly going to be 75-80 percent Giants fans, you think losing after talking all week is going to look good?

Me saying Tyree's catch was luck is called sour grapes. But he's the answer to a trivia question. Will never back down from that stance. Ever.

A Giants loss will not take away that win in the desert in the slightest but will be a prologue, an added chapter.

Making excuses? We'll see, pal. We'll see.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Chanting 18-1 at a parade is classy? Never said the Patriots are the epitome of class, but don't act like you and the players haven't been acting mighty and snotty all week.

That can and likely will bite you in the ***.

And Michael Strahan's mugging the cameras and acting like his **** don't stink is getting old fast.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:39 AM
patty mcpatterson seems a bit nervous

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:40 AM

classic. lmfao.

this guy still didnt answer my question which was the first response to his troll job:

you DO realize that BRADY made the comment about the parade being even bigger after the super bowl a week before canty made his comment right?
and u do realize canty said virtually the same thing as brady did, and even cited that brady made the comment about the parade first before making his comment.

its ok, you can smell the desperation on this clown. he's already mapping out excuses and reasons for the loss.

Dude, he said HOPEFULLY, we will have a parade.

When did two wrongs make a right. I guess you didn't have parents teach you that by the time you were 4. Like the rest of us.

*******, I"M THE ONE MAPPING EXCUSES FOR A PATS LOSS?

Who said the game was won. Anything can happen. I learned that the hard way in SB42, but the players are out for some payback.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:42 AM

Speaking out and confronting trash like you is nerves?

Are you a psychologist?

Explain in 250 words or less why this illustrates being nervous.

If someone kept pushing you and pushing you, they can react and push back.

You and these ******bags have been talking **** all week.

When you eat it, have a coke and a smile and stfu.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 02:44 AM
With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week.

Stray doesn't look like predator... Pats fans and Brady just think he does because of the way he was "HUNTING UP" your offense in 07!!! I understand the confusion though altered perception of reality is a common side effect of post traumatic stress disorder. You guys should get some help stat!!!

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Stray looks like an *******.

Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth.

Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves?

You're just using that to displace your own nerves.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:46 AM

Speaking out and confronting trash like you is nerves?

Are you a psychologist?

Explain in 250 words or less why this illustrates being nervous.

If someone kept pushing you and pushing you, they can react and push back.

You and these ******bags have been talking **** all week.

When you eat it, have a coke and a smile and stfu.

first off im a realistic giant fan, ask around. Next you dont swear at me!! YOU NEVER TELL ME TO *****!!! (JERKY BOYS KERPAL VOICE)

ru_gmen55
02-05-2012, 02:47 AM

With the world picking and expecting a Giants win including the Giants, talking trash, their fans talking trash, most every celebrity in Hollywood and 80 percent of the media, if the Giants don't win, "revenge" is at the very least a footnote, or prologue to SB42.

No way in hell is replaces it. So?

Do the Bears still milk that the beat the living piss out of the Pats in '86?
And don't patronize me with "my man", you look smarmy saying that.

Frankly you just come off like a total baby coming on our boards saying these things. Do you feel personally slighted by the Giants players talking trash? Come on man, get over it. They are confident in their ability to win the game. Are they supposed to say "we THINK we can win?". Hell no. Coming onto another team's message board to cry about how annoying it's team's players are is just childish. Just shut up and watch the game tomorrow. Whatever happens happens.

M0rbid
02-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Let this thread die. Don't feed the troll, peeps.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:48 AM

whats with the hostility??? i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:50 AM
I'm offended that Burress got offended for crying like a ***** when he said "yeah they'll score 14 points". Yeah, he ended up being right. But don't write off a team like that and expect them to say 'Please sir, can I have another?"

If you think so much of an opinion to broadcast it to the world, you can and should expect someone to respond.

Dude, I ain't crying, I'm expressing my tiresome disdain of trash talking and arrogance by your players and fellow fans.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:51 AM

whats with the hostility???* i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.*

I'm hostile because you're acting like you're a psychologist. That's kind of condescending.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 02:52 AM

Stray is a big shot in case you haven't heard... And as to your point of us displacing... Who is it that started this thread again?

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:52 AM

whats with the hostility??? i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.

I'm hostile because you're acting like you're a psychologist. That's kind of condescending.

sorry im just good at reading people. my grandmother was a sort of gypsy

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Listen with Burress crying about Brady calling him out for his brazen remark, that's kind of odd.

It wreaks of someone who can dish out but can't take back.

That's what it sounds like.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:55 AM

whats with the hostility???* i think you are upset over 07 and are very nervous it could happen again.*

sorry im just good at reading people. my grandmother was a sort of gypsy

Sorry, but I think you're full of **** and wouldn't want to be a comedian if you saw me in a bar.

Keep the sass on the stage.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Stray's a big shot? Well so is Brady. is he mugging everywhere?

And he has 3 rings. Strahan one ring.

And Stray's a ****.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 02:56 AM
I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...

Harooni
02-05-2012, 02:58 AM
You have a point about the thrash talking and over confidence , if you look at the other threads you will find our own fans dont care for too much of it. But its how you are presenting it that leaves us thinking you are quite nervous about this game.

maybe you think Brady is sliding and that your defense is aging and you feel that window closing.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Stray's a big shot? Well so is Brady. is he mugging everywhere?

And he has 3 rings. Strahan one ring.

And Stray's a ****.

I never said Brady wasn't and I'm also not comparing them you are... Also Stray is done playing he can "MUG" all he wants in fact its what he gets paid to do...

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:03 AM
You have a point about the thrash talking and over confidence , if you look at the other threads you will find our own fans dont care for too much of it.** But its how you are presenting it that leaves us thinking you are quite nervous about this game.

maybe you think Brady is sliding and that your defense is aging and you feel that window closing.

Dude, win or lose, the window IS closing in New England. So?

And thank you for acknowledging what I'm saying.

I'm done now.

ru_gmen55
02-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Why do you keep saying Burress was crying? Burress made a prediction, and Brady brushed it off. For the record, he said they'd score 21...Brady acted like that was he funniest and most ridiculous thing he had ever heard...we all know how the rest of the story goes.

Btw, yes...you are whining...and you are not showing any signs of stopping. Regarding the fans...do you really think Pats fans aren't ****y? You seem pretty damn sure that the Pats will win...and why not? They're your team. You care way too much about what other peop,e are saying. Just tune it out and watch the game...Jesus...

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:05 AM
I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch...

Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous?

By your logic he's being nervous too.

Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 03:07 AM

Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do.

What??? Can you read? How does my logic parallel Canty being nervous?

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:10 AM
Why do you keep saying Burress was crying? Burress made a prediction, and Brady brushed it off. For the record, he said they'd score 21...Brady acted like that was he funniest and most ridiculous thing he had ever heard...we all know how the rest of the story goes.

Btw, yes...you are whining...and you are not showing any signs of stopping. Regarding the fans...do you really think Pats fans aren't ****y? You seem pretty damn sure that the Pats will win...and why not? They're your team. You care way too much about what other peop,e are saying. Just tune it out and watch the game...Jesus...

Dude, if you think for a second I'm the only person on this planet who feels how I do (tired of the Giants walking around with entitlement and their fans being overtly ****y over a game yet to be played) you're tremendously mistaken.

You only think im whining because someone didn't pay you the attention you deserved when you were a child.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:11 AM

*******, No, the Pats and their fans need this win for CLOSURE. Not validation. A win tomorrow will ensure "The Giants were the Patriots daddy, and were for 4 years, then when they got too big for their britches and got quite obnoxious and ****y, they ended up losing a game that THEY themselves ands the WORLD guaranteed they would win...and they lost it with everyone wanting them to win, thinking they would win and most of their fanbase filling up said venue".

it'd be a prologue to SB42.

Mohann
02-05-2012, 03:13 AM

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7536111/the-half-bag-super-bag

From Bill Simmons

Q: I don't believe for a second the Pats beating the Giants will
somehow offset what happened in Super Bowl 42. The Pats were one game
away from a perfect season and the Giants took it away. No amount of
wins will ever make up for that. That was a once in a lifetime situation
and the Giants destroyed it. You can say "Oh we beat them in the
rematch" and they'll always be able to counter with, "We ruined your
perfect season." Now nod your head shamefully and keep lying to
yourself.

Mike, Westerly, R.I.

Awesome, just awesome.

Q: I'm sorry, but you can't really believe that a 2012 Patriots Super
Bowl win will atone for 2008. As a sports fan, you know that not all
championships are equal. The 2008 Super Bowl was the equivalent of
someone punching you in the face, stealing your wife and posting an
Internet video of them having sex (which your friends occasionally
played just to mess with you). You now meet this man in 2012 and are
trying to get revenge by keying his new car. Good Luck!

Jesse, Ann Arbor

and getting better.

Q: I hate to go all 19th century on you chaps, but anyone who thinks
that a Pats win in Indy will make up for 2007 must think The War of 1812
made up for the American Revolution.

D. Zimmerman, Brooklyn

Harooni
02-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Yes I matched wits with a Pats fan and won!!!

http://boourns.cjb.net/pics/09d0c21d82f283c6f8490785db49fb71.jpg

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Yes I matched wits with a Pats fan and won!!!

http://boourns.cjb.net/pics/09d0c21d82f283c6f8490785db49fb71.jpg

Ok, so now you're trying to insult me *******?

I wish I was like you and didn't take life seriously and gave a damn about nothing at all.

I could use such a careless, lackadaisical attitude like yours.

Harooni
02-05-2012, 03:20 AM

I wish I was like you and didn't take life seriously and gave a damn about nothing at all.

look the only care i have is should i order the Giants superbowl champs long sleeve in white or black [6]

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:20 AM

From Bill Simmons

yourself.

Mike, Westerly, R.I.

Awesome, just awesome.

Jesse, Ann Arbor

and getting better.

D. Zimmerman, Brooklyn

Mohan, Bill Simmons is God?

Also, I since retracted and admit while it won't replace 42 it will be a prologue to SB42.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 03:21 AM

look the only care i have is should i order the Giants superbowl champs long sleeve in white or black [6]

Look, you're a jackass and your significant other's a *****.

Mohann
02-05-2012, 03:25 AM

From Bill Simmons

yourself.

Mike, Westerly, R.I.

Awesome, just awesome.

Jesse, Ann Arbor

and getting better.

D. Zimmerman, Brooklyn

Mohan, Bill Simmons is God?

Also, I since retracted and admit while it won't replace 42 it will be a prologue to SB42.

When did I even imply he was God? He's just another jackass Pats fan.

And who cares if you retracted, I was just sprinkling a little salt in you apparently still open wound.

NYCDBS
02-05-2012, 03:25 AM

*******, No, the Pats and their fans need this win for CLOSURE. Not validation. A win tomorrow will ensure "The Giants were the Patriots daddy, and were for 4 years, then when they got too big for their britches and got quite obnoxious and ****y, they ended up losing a game that THEY themselves ands the WORLD guaranteed they would win...and they lost it with everyone wanting them to win, thinking they would win and most of their fanbase filling up said venue".

Wow You just summed yourself up in a tidy little paragraph there buddy. That's not something most people can do and I wouldn't regard that as an especially noteworthy accomplishment...

However I would like to ask you this how do fans in New England view the patriots championships with spygate looming over them? Do you accept the fact that your coaching staff cheated and just not care? Or do you understand what it means to Cheat and acknowledge that your championships shouldn't be held in the same esteem as others?

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 03:26 AM
Tuck Rule

Pats shouldn't have even won that 2nd SB.

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:46 AM
GMen869007,

Time will tell tomorrow.

Remember, if the Giants lose, Coughlin and Eli one Super bowl loss. Brady and Belichick one super bowl loss.Well 2 Rings.... Lol us Giants fans don't think beating the eagles is worthy of getting a SB ring. Maybe a gum ball machine ring, but certainly not a SB ring. Lol

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:48 AM

Do u think this troll will be man enough to come back after we Whip their butts? Check out the Sig cause this game is not going to be close

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:48 AM
I really doubt any of them come back. To embarrassing for em

TheEnigma
02-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Look, you're a jackass and your significant other's a *****.http://5.mshcdn.com/wp-content/gallery/10-funniest-gif-trends-of-2011/tumblr_left6jQebn1qf8yek.gif

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 04:26 AM
this guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle.

he really expected to come to A GIANTS MESSAGE BOARD and see us going "awe man we're going to lose"...he's grasping for anything and i do mean anything to feel better about losing. kinda like BB cutting a wr the night before the game for a PS dlineman in hopes of somehow stopping our offense.

BB is very worried about his d vs our o.

redbeardxxv
02-05-2012, 04:46 AM

Nah, we're not 18-0 going into the game...

SweetZombieJesus
02-05-2012, 05:12 AM

Says the guy whose team won 3 Super Bowls each by Adam Vinatieri field goals and is "the best team evar".

And please give the "lucky" thing a rest. The ball didn't get stuck in Tyree's face mask, he CAUGHT it. I'd say lucky is taking the lead with 2:32 to go because COREY WEBSTER SLIPPED AND FELL.

I don't like the talking either, FWIW. But I guess you guys aren't used to having someone KNOW they can beat you. And deep down it scares you.

SweetZombieJesus
02-05-2012, 05:25 AM
I'm offended that Burress got offended for crying like a ***** when he said "yeah they'll score 14 points".

Actually he said it would be 21-17. He gave you too much credit.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Um, throwing a random quote (albeit it was very funny and to the point, and kind of on the money) from one pundit makes it sound like you're saying "Well, this person said this so there!".

You sprinkled salt in what open wound you piece of trash?

Mr. Tough guy. Like anyone would ever show you any compassion, don't tell me you're married.

if you want to rub a little salt in my open wound, then you need more in your life. And a better wife.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:19 AM

Says the guy whose team won 3 Super Bowls each by Adam Vinatieri field goals and is "the best team evar".*

And please give the "lucky" thing a rest.* The ball didn't get stuck in Tyree's face mask, he CAUGHT it.* I'd say lucky is taking the lead with 2:32 to go because COREY WEBSTER SLIPPED AND FELL.

I don't like the talking either, FWIW.* But I guess you guys aren't used to having someone KNOW they can beat you.* And deep down it scares you.

Ok, that's overanalyzing. I know what you're trying to do. Won't work.

And you ought to do your homework. The SB the pats beat Philly was not decided on a field goal. The first two were.

No one said they were the greatest team ever, so get the stick out of your ***. You obviously have a vitriol for the team to be spewing mockery at them.

But last I checked, winning 3 Super bowls in a then five year span isn't nothing. Just because you have a personal vendetta against the team, don't mean what they did is nothing.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:29 AM

Nah, we're not 18-0 going into the game...

Right you are sir. You're 9-7, and partially here because a 23 year old kid has butter fingers and succumbed to pressure.

Oh and the Pats got lucky too, settle down hot shot. I could sense you going from 6 to midnight all the way from here waiting to get that situation in there.

You might want to freshen up from the stench of dried yolk from all the egg in your face when 97 percent of planet Earth is picking and heavily expecting your club to win the damn game this evening, including Hollywood, all of NFL Network and the 80 percent of Giants fans that will be filling up the attendance on site. And you lose the damn thing.

And Eli and Couglin will each have their first Super bowl loss, like Brady and Belichick did in '07.

Alot of pressure, especially when your team already is talking like the Pats are mere foils.

But where would we be with out our hypocrisy right, Giant Boy?

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:35 AM

Wow You just summed yourself up in a tidy little paragraph there buddy. That's not something most people can do and I wouldn't regard that as an especially noteworthy accomplishment...

However I would like to ask you this how do fans in New England view the patriots championships with spygate looming over them? Do you accept the fact that your coaching staff cheated and just not care? Or do you understand what it means to Cheat and acknowledge that your championships shouldn't be held in the same esteem as others?

The Dynasty's not tainted, *******. And Spygate is a thing of the past. You;re just grasping for straws.

And you can make as big a deal about whatever you want, you'd just come off like the New York Post. Looking for any imperfection to spin in your direction and to make others look bad to placate your own egos and sense of "justice".

Wow. Just, wow. No wonder the world hates New York sports

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:43 AM
bbbb
this guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle.

he really expected to come to A GIANTS MESSAGE BOARD and see us going "awe man we're going to lose"...he's grasping for anything and i do mean anything to feel better about losing. kinda like BB cutting a wr the night before the game for a PS dlineman in hopes of somehow stopping our offense.

The greatest coach in NFL history, as imperfect as he is, will be ready. So will Tom "Will I stay or will I go" Coughlin.

And dude, enough with the cut player thing. It was a **** move. Not cool. So?

When you work for that organization or collect a paycheck then it';ll be your place to care.

You criticize that move, coming from a fan of a team that its coach always has to jump thru hoops to appease management.

When you lose, will Tom be up for an AFC job?

Seriously, Coughlin's a tremendous coach, he gets treated worse than a book at a public rest stop

BB is very worried about his d vs our o.

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 06:51 AM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7534520/super-bowl-2012-new-york-giants-history-punch-line-lose

TheEnigma
02-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Here, let me help you since you're a failure

Some stupid article to make Patroits fans feel better (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7534520/super-bowl-2012-new-york-giants-history-punch-line-lose/)

PatPatson
02-05-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm a failure? The friggin guy worked in New York.

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?

bill2000
02-05-2012, 07:25 AM
What rock did this tool crawl out from under anyway? Move away from the keyboard and try to find some meaning for your life.

TheEnigma
02-05-2012, 07:29 AM

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?You are for not knowing how to link properly. It's ok though because I'm willing to take time out of my busy schedule and teach you the ways of life.

I don't have a regular life, baby cakes. I'm always on the edge, teetering closer and closer to the abyss as each day passes. I get by with grit and adapting to whatever the elements throw my way.

Am I married? What, are you interested or something?

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 07:38 AM

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?You are for not knowing how to link properly. It's ok though because I'm willing to take time out of my busy schedule and teach you the ways of life.

I don't have a regular life, baby cakes. I'm always on the edge, teetering closer and closer to the abyss as each day passes. I get by with grit and adapting to whatever the elements throw my way.

don't bother enigma, the patspatson guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle. guys a moron.

nygfanmaybe
02-05-2012, 07:43 AM
She's going to buy a heated toilet with a bidet with all that money (and boy she could really use a bidet

Sorry to go off-topic, but I just couldn't pass this without commenting...

First of all...a person would have to have used one of these to know what you are talking about, and secondly...why are these things all over the world but not in USA?

TheEnigma
02-05-2012, 07:43 AM

don't bother enigma, the patspatson guy has the mental aptitude of a snapple bottle. guys a moron.But I like playing with him! He gets so mad...

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 07:46 AM

The Dynasty's not tainted, *******. And Spygate is a thing of the past. You;re just grasping for straws.

And you can make as big a deal about whatever you want, you'd just come off like the New York Post. Looking for any imperfection to spin in your direction and to make others look bad to placate your own egos and sense of "justice".

like I said, this guy has the IQ of a cactus. the world hates new york sports? LMFAO. Is that why THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD WAS ROOTING FOR THE GIANTS IN 07, and will be tonight?

Spygate is a thing of the past, much like any Patriots championships. Your a tool, a sad, pathetic tool. You really have no friends in real life you can talk to about football? The best thing to do with your time is come to A GIANTS MB?

I actually feel sorry for you. Go ahead and self displace/project whatever insult you want. Those insults are really what you believe to be true about yourself. Psychology is an interesting process. It gives a person educated in it the ability to peg an individual. And I have you pegged:

You have made comments directed at people you do not know, comments about strangers wives, about dying, about hate...all these things are what encompass your life. YOUR wife, or husband (who am I kidding, blow up doll is more like it) despises YOU. YOU often think about dying. YOU are sad and lonely and hated.

After you suffer a humiliating loss, heck even if you win, I STRONGLY suggest you seriously seek professional help or find an adult to talk to. I truly, truly feel sorry for you. Even if we were to lose, it'd have virtually no affect on my daily life, you on the other hand, have proven that football is THE ABSOLUTE most important thing, and it makes sense because it seems you have nothing else to latch hope onto. Good luck young lady, hopefully you can find something positive in this world and not have to result to such low, rock bottom actions.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 08:15 AM
With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week. A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence. But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness. Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.</P>

I am not a fan who thinks what Canty said or Brady said about a freaking parade is trash talk.</P>

I havent heard one bit of "valid" trash talk from any player. Its all media bull****...</P>

stormblue
02-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Interestingly enough Drez, I was going to show a picture of your mother echoing those same sentiments (this is you), but this board don't allow pics from Squirt bukkake.com.

you really brought this kind of crap in here to a football argument.
you gotta be kidding.
where's a MOD when you need one.

SweetZombieJesus
02-05-2012, 08:28 AM

I love your spin on situations. Is that how you get thru your regular life? You married?

LOL we had some other guy post some annoying article on ESPN during one of the earlier rounds, probably SF. Never even heard of him.

Ohm Yungmisuk is ESPN's Giants beat reporter and that makes him the only one anybody should be listening to. Never even heard of these other guys. And by the bitterness and stupidity of his article, I'd guess he covers the Jets.

brad
02-05-2012, 08:37 AM

Sorry, but nothing can be considered revenge for taking away a perfect season. But if that is your motivation, I understand. In the end, this is two different teams and while the Pats are clearly a good team, the Giants, from all objective opinion, is the better team this time. Unfortunately for the Pats, they are still on a mission to prove it. The weakness for the Pats is the secondary, and the strength for the Giants is the receivers. That's a match up that could make tonight a very long one for you.

Firenugget
02-05-2012, 09:42 AM

Because nobody, on either team has engaged in trash talk. The media has taken small sound bytes and spun them into controversy as best as they could. That's what they do, that's how they make money.

CactusJack
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM

You're on an internet message board for the sole purpose of getting under the skin of people who will be rooting for one side of a televised football game that in no way will be decided by anything YOU or any other fan does. If this is what you define as "taking life seriously," I feel sorry for you.

gmen0820
02-05-2012, 10:36 AM

You're on an internet message board for the sole purpose of getting under the skin of people who will be rooting for one side of a televised football game that in no way will be decided by anything YOU or any other fan does. If this is what you define as "taking life seriously," I feel sorry for you.
Yeah people who go on message boards with the sole purpose of annoying people is just pathetic. Nothing can justify it, in my opinion.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 11:18 AM
With all the talking done (and the Patriots are not innocent of this, but hey listen up) but with all the talking down by Canty and others this past week. A lot of trash talk, why is it called confidence. But if the Patriots or their fans do it its ****iness. Oh, and Michael Strahan looks like Predator.</P>

What exactly is the point of this thread you ask?</P>

Just another scared Patsy and her horrible attempt at smack talk.</P>

mike kennedy
02-05-2012, 11:24 AM

" I ask for all my friends to Please Pray for Tom"!

Bashum_Blue
02-05-2012, 01:10 PM
You really came here to talk football today? Of all days? Then you start talking about lucky? Mr. Tuck rule himself? piss off.

DaveBrown
02-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Love it when Pats fans talk, especially to a loyal fan base like the Giants who have had plenty of lousy seasons and keep filling the stadium - did you even watch pats games when Scott Zolak was your QB? Know who Andre Tippett or Irving Fryar even are? Just a typical big mouth from Bean town who has a man crush on Brady since 2001. Their fan base reminds me alot of Cowboy and of the early 90s

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Stray looks like an *******. Such a bigshot him and his David Letterman teeth. Explain why calling you guys out for **** talking all week is nerves? You're just using that to displace your own nerves.heres a https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW9GufTrlzH562FyUEXZbcM5pyyc7qm JNfBjVMLXVBa7ZSCTDmgo call someone who cares about what you think! Now go make me a SAMMICH ,Patsy!

Giantsfan62
02-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Should be a 2008 quarter,but I agree!

The OP has such a persecution complex that he is under the delusion that 80 percent of the world is rooting for the Giants.
Where is he getting that one from?

GiantinCt
02-05-2012, 02:19 PM

Pakman: I have too much time on my hands and I wanna troll when I have nothing else to add to the conversation.

Pakman, I'm making a stink because NE's tired of the trash talk and stand up comedy from the Giants this week.

Assuming you haven't seen that the last three times the teams insulted the Patriots (sans '07). Ask the Rams, Panthers and Eagles how well their parades came out when the Patriots played them that year.

They had them all mapped out, routes and all before their respective super bowls, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THIS YEAR.
The parade route is established, NY teams have been doing it for years!

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 02:32 PM

karma isn't real...hate to break it to ya

gmen46
02-05-2012, 02:56 PM

Hey, at least we HAVE standards.

Twice as much as you do, apparently.

Drez
02-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I'll tell you why he's nervous.... He is scared to death of the implications of losing tomorrow. The pats haven't won anything since spygate they need this win for validation. That whole "dynasty" is tainted. Too bad, its not going to happen on our watch... Ok, so when Chris Canty responded to Brady's comments was he being nervous? By your logic he's being nervous too. Personally, I see it as Canty getting pissy and lashing out over what brady said. He can do that, but he looks no more or less nervous than I purportedly do. What??? Can you read? How does my logic parallel Canty being nervous?</P>

It doesn't. Pats fans, like this little moron over here, have gotten so sensitive that unless the world is blowing on the Pats collective ****s it's seen as trash talking. There hasn't been anything on either side that really constitutes trash talking this go around, much less the "most trash talking coming from a team" that this **** wad claims. Hell, Brian Billick put anything and everything said this week to shame when we played the Ravens in the SB, when he called us the "worst SB team in NFL history." Now that's trash talk. </P>

Saying we're going to be playing on Sunday and having a parade on Tuesday isn't trash talk. Being a WR and saying that you hope a WR playing as a CB will cover you isn't trash talk. Saying that Brady isn't god isn't trash talk. Saying when you watched film that you saw Brady let the pressure get to him isn't trash talk.I guess it is to pantywaist Pats fans.</P>

But, this dumbass has his panties all in a knot because we're (our team and our fans) aren't cowering and genuflecting in front of the almighty Patriots.</P>

Hey, PatPatson, go grab a washcloth and clean the sand out of your vag.</P>

Harooni
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
where is this pats fan?, lmao

come out patty mcpats

ru_gmen55
02-06-2012, 01:18 AM

come out patty mcpats

He's whining in a corner because the Giants excessively celebrated their incredible victory. HOW DARE THEY! So classless.

Drez
02-06-2012, 01:55 AM

come out patty mcpats
</P>

For ****ing real!</P>

This little pansy *** ***** won't come around and eat his crow.</P>

I wonder if he forgot to turn off the ability for MB users to email him. If he hasn't we should all bombard his inbox with VICTORY messages, lol.</P>

I've gone around on other teams message boards before games before, but I've always manned up and gone back if we lost to face the music... Unlike 98% of the morons that come on here.</P>

But, hells yeah!!! We're freaking Super Bowl Champions!!!!! </P>

What a wild ride it's been!!!</P>

NYCDBS
02-06-2012, 04:12 AM

I hope this guy comes back to eat his crow. The dynasty isn't tainted huh... You haven't won anything since you got caught Cheating you needed this game and you failed.

Pakman
02-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Just like the rest