PDA

View Full Version : My one issue with the Giants talking

barran21
02-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....

OX1
02-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Eldelman, I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....

Really? thats what your worried about? The last thing I'm worried about in this game is who our WR will beat, because they will. Essentially they need 6 guys to cover unless they get lucky and MH has a brain fart.

Delicreep
02-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Eldelman,* I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....

Here's the thing: for all the "magic" that BB has a coach, gameplanner and tactician, he still has to get TC, KG, and Eli to bite, and I say that all three have shown no inclination to let pride or ego cloud their judgement (see Ryan, Rex).

CTLadyBlue
02-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Everyone - please......stop!!!

Do you REALLY think a seasoned, veteran coach like BB is sitting in his hotel room, rubbing his hands together, reading everything the Giants are saying and going, "I'm gonna get you, my pretty"?. Big, fat NO!

Talk does not affect the outcome of the game. Why doesn't anyone see this. It doesn't motivate players any more than they are. As Parcells said prior to SB 21, "these guys are in the Superbowl - that's all the motivation they need". As I've said countless times before, if the Pats/Giants need 'bulletin board material' to make them play better, then they don't deserve to be here. Sheesh!

Geez, if you thought all this talk about Edleman was 'trash',, what the heck did you think of the 1985 Bears 'Superbowl Shuffle'??

Really, everyone. Stop bellyaching over something that has NO effect on the game

GameTime
02-05-2012, 10:22 AM
</P>

wow....I hope Eli and the coaches think about that....</P>

you better call them on the phone and let them know of your revelation...</P>

[;)]</P>

Ruttiger711
02-05-2012, 10:23 AM
</P>

If Bellichek tries a "scheme" like this that means he's sliding coverage to Edelmans side... you think this is Eli's first dance or something?</P>

He'll spot this in a quick second and torch their secondary. </P>

GiantinCt
02-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Everyone - please......stop!!!

Do you REALLY think a seasoned, veteran coach like BB is sitting in his hotel room, rubbing his hands together, reading everything the Giants are saying and going, "I'm gonna get you, my pretty"?. Big, fat NO!

Talk does not affect the outcome of the game. Why doesn't anyone see this. It doesn't motivate players any more than they are. As Parcells said prior to SB 21, "these guys are in the Superbowl - that's all the motivation they need". As I've said countless times before, if the Pats/Giants need 'bulletin board material' to make them play better, then they don't deserve to be here. Sheesh!

Geez, if you thought all this talk about Edleman was 'trash',, what the heck did you think of the 1985 Bears 'Superbowl Shuffle'??

Really, everyone. Stop bellyaching over something that has NO effect on the game
The voice of reason!

Firenugget
02-05-2012, 10:33 AM

Ok so BB has magical powers? Is he giving a safety a cloak of invisibility that he stole from an elf? You guys have completely lost it.

Joe Morrison
02-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Ok so BB has magical powers? Is he giving a safety a cloak of invisibility that he stole from an elf? You guys have completely lost it.
</P>

Where have all you people been, Eli has been more than prepared this year and maybe he throws a bad pass but if they don't pick it off and take it to the house, they will not get a 2nd chance, not really worried about Eli, not really worried about anything! </P>

Go Giants</P>

barran21
02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Typical response from this forum lol...

GameTime
02-05-2012, 10:43 AM

thats what happens when you mention something obvious. ...lol

Firenugget
02-05-2012, 10:47 AM

Fooling Eli into thinking someone is open is obvious as some secret tactic? Hi..This is NFL, teams strive to do that every single week....

Odan
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
This board is getting dumber by the minute.

buddy33
02-05-2012, 11:00 AM

Fooling Eli into thinking someone is open is obvious as some secret tactic? Hi..This is NFL, teams strive to do that every single week....

This.

This game will not be won or lost by talking.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:01 AM
This board is getting dumber by the minute.
</P>

nah..not dumber....</P>

just more anxious and worried that BB may pull a rabbit out if his *** and win the game with all trick plays, gimmicks, and nothing any coach has ever thought of before.....</P>

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:01 AM

This. <FONT color=#000080>This game will not be won or lost by talking</FONT>.</P>

hey....thats my line.....[;)]</P>

buddy33
02-05-2012, 11:05 AM

This. <FONT color=#000080>This game will not be won or lost by talking</FONT>.</P>

hey....thats my line.....[;)]</P>

Lol. It's a good one.

yatitle
02-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Eldelman,* I wouldn't be shock if BB designed a few schemes to make Eli think his WR has beaten Eldelman and Eli throws an INT, this is my one concern for the game, talk after the game about Eldelman not before....

Let me say I am a huge fan of BB. Think he is the best coach in football and made Parcells look much smarter than he was all those years as his DC. That being said the idea this week that BB given 2 weeks, given his revenge factor, given all the supposed bulletin board material the Giants have supplied in going to go into a lab and create a gameplan that can'y lose is ludicrous. TC is not going to be overmatched by anyone and in my heart of hearts I think the Giants have the better team. If the Giants lose which they certainlt are capable of doing its because Pats outplayed them not BB made Edelman look like Revis.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Let me say I am a huge fan of BB. Think he is the best coach in football and made Parcells look much smarter than he was all those years as his DC. That being said the idea this week that BB given 2 weeks, given his revenge factor, given all the supposed bulletin board material the Giants have supplied in going to go into a lab and create a gameplan that can'y lose is ludicrous. TC is not going to be overmatched by anyone and in my heart of hearts I think the Giants have the better team. <FONT color=#000080 size=4>If the Giants lose which they certainlt are capable of doing its because Pats outplayed them not BB made Edelman look like Revis.</FONT></P>

I concur.....</P>

buffyblue
02-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Guys I loved Bill Bellichek as our DC as much as anyone else did. His gameplan in SuperBowl XXV was brilliant but folks tend to overlook one thing. The other team was in position to win at the end of the game and they missed the field goal. We got very lucky on that one and if he had made it folks wouldn’t be praising Bill Bellicheks great defensive planning for that game.

I agree that he did make Bill Parcells look smarter than he is and Lawrence Taylor stated that Bill Parcells told him that Bill Bellichek is the real genius and he get his defensive stuff from him. However, Bill Bellichek does make mistakes and has made quite a few coaching mistakes the past couple seasons.

I am fully confident that Coach Coughlin and Eli Manning will be ready for whatever Bill Bellichek throws at them.

I bELIeve.