PDA

View Full Version : I HOPE......

GameTime
02-05-2012, 10:10 AM
</P>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.</P>

The Giants D gets a score.</P>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.</P>

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs</P>

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once.</P>

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.</P>

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD</P>

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright.</P>

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason.</P>

Gronk getting lit up by Grant....more than once.</P>

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make.</P>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy</P>

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....</P>

ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

buddy33
02-05-2012, 10:15 AM
I'm hoping for a blow out.

I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm hoping for a blow out. I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.</P>

Hoping for a blowout is nice but I just dont see it happening. Both QBs are comeback machines....</P>

</P>

miked1958
02-05-2012, 10:22 AM
*</P>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.</P>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.</P>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy</P>

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....</P>

*</P>

*</P>
Yes man!!! Awesome!!! All that and then some

buddy33
02-05-2012, 10:23 AM
True, but one can dream.

ashleymarie
02-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I hope we jump out in front and stay in front all game. It's not that I think Eli cannot come back in the 4th because I do. But with the Giants leading the whole game would make it easier on my blood pressure.
GO GIANTS!!

buffyblue
02-05-2012, 10:31 AM
I am hoping for NY Giants to blow them out.

I bELIeve.

GameTime
02-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I hope we jump out in front and stay in front all game. It's not that I think Eli cannot come back in the 4th because I do. But with the Giants leading the whole game would make it easier on my blood pressure.
GO GIANTS!!</P>

oh no doubt...I agree.....[B]</P>

Razur
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
That our running game,missing most of the season,shows up and shocks the Patriots into submsission

That the refs are in a "let 'em play" mode

That in a Giants victory,the FOX Sports panel ( exception Strahan), get denied access to any post game locker room interviews, as those aholes don't deserve to share the same photo op with any Giant member

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
That our running game,missing most of the season,shows up and shocks the Patriots into submsission That the refs are in a "let 'em play" mode That in a Giants victory,the FOX Sports panel ( exception Strahan), get denied access to any post game locker room interviews, as those aholes don't deserve to share the same photo op with any Giant member</P>

yes sir.....</P>

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:38 AM
</p>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.</p>

The Giants D gets a score.</p>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.</p>

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs</p>

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once.</p>

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.</p>

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD</p>

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright.</p>

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason.</p>

Gronk getting lit up by Grant....more than once.</p>

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make.</p>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy</p>

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....</p>

ALL IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

I'd like to add just one...

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 they forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:39 AM

I would rather be at ease by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then again, I would not be at ease until there was not one second left on the clock.

We will win by 10

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:40 AM
</P>

</P>

</P>

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 the forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!
</P>

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42. </P>

</P>

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:42 AM
</p>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them.</p>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit.</p>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy</p>

I could go on and on....just having some fun. Add your "I hopes" if you want.....</p>

</p>

</p>

That as the clock ticks down to 00:00 the forget the gatorade bath for TC and we see him and Cruz dancing the salsa!
</p>

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42. </p>

</p>

Where's there's hope.....

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:44 AM
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42. </P>

</P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=4>Where's there's hope</FONT>.....
</P>

there's RoanokeFan.......[Y]</P>

Voldamort
02-05-2012, 11:44 AM
ALL IN just win G-MEN!!!

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:45 AM
ALL IN just win G-MEN!!!</P>

thats says it all.....</P>

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:47 AM
</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

THAT.....would be priceless. Not TC style but you never know. The high of an SB win will make you do crazy ****. I ran around my front yard much like Weatherford did after the Niners game when they won SB 42. </p>

</p>

<font color="#000080" size="4">Where's there's hope</font>.....
</p>

there's RoanokeFan.......[Y]</p>

LMAO so it would seem

GameTime
02-05-2012, 11:49 AM
</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#000080 size=4>Where's there's hope</FONT>.....
</P>

there's RoanokeFan.......[Y]</P>

LMAO so it would seem
</P>

yep.....you have been there all season with the good vibes. Keep them going Ro...</P>

</P>

Razur
02-05-2012, 11:51 AM

We will win by 10

10 is an good even number ! 10 it is !

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:52 AM

We will win by 10

10 is an good even number ! 10 it is !

So let it be written, so let it be done! [;)]

GameTime
02-06-2012, 12:44 AM
</P>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK....</FONT></P>

The Giants D gets a score. <FONT color=#000080>NOPE</FONT></P>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit. <FONT color=#000080>1 PICK...</FONT></P>

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs <FONT color=#000080>YES FOR HYNOCEROUS</FONT></P>

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK</FONT></P>

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.<FONT color=#000080> NO TD BUT DID KICK ***</FONT></P>

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD<FONT color=#000080> 5 CATCHES NO TD BUT THE KEY CATCH</FONT></P>

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright. <FONT color=#000080>ALWAYS. AGAIN. THAKS ELI</FONT></P>

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason. <FONT color=#000080>HE DID FLIP OUT AT THE REFS</FONT></P>

Gronk getting lit up by Grant....more than once. <FONT color=#000080>NOPE</FONT></P>

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK</FONT></P>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy. <FONT color=#000080>YEAH BABY!!!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

GameTime
02-06-2012, 12:45 AM
</P>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them. </P>

The Giants D gets a score. </P>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit. </P>

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs </P>

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once. </P>

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.<FONT color=#000080> </FONT></P>

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD<FONT color=#000080> </FONT></P>

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright. </P>

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason. </P>

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make. </P>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy. </P>

</P>

The lead changes back and forth during the game. I like when the Giants have a bit of pressure on them. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK....</FONT></P>

The Giants D gets a score. <FONT color=#000080>NOPE</FONT></P>

Brady fumbles with a huge hit from Kiwi. He missed last time and deserves a hit. <FONT color=#000080>1 PICK...</FONT></P>

Hynoski and Jacobs catch a few key first downs <FONT color=#000080>YES FOR HYNOCEROUS</FONT></P>

We see the Silk city Salsa dance at least once. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK</FONT></P>

Nicks make the Pats secondary look silly and scores once at least.<FONT color=#000080> NO TD BUT DID KICK ***</FONT></P>

Manningham quitely getting 6 catches and a TD<FONT color=#000080> 5 CATCHES NO TD BUT THE KEY CATCH</FONT></P>

Eli...calm. cool, and collected. Oh yeah....and upright. <FONT color=#000080>ALWAYS. AGAIN. THAKS ELI</FONT></P>

TC doing his hop dance on the sidelines for any reason. <FONT color=#000080>HE DID FLIP OUT AT THE REFS</FONT></P>

Gronk getting lit up by Grant....more than once. <FONT color=#000080>NOPE</FONT></P>

Tynes makes every kick he asked to make. <FONT color=#000080>CHECK</FONT></P>

And the obvious.....seeing the Giants win and hoisting another Lombardi trophy. <FONT color=#000080>YEAH BABY!!!!!!</FONT></P>