PDA

View Full Version : Done with the Super Bowl coverage

Pksoze
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM
After watching the sports reporters...according to our "local" writer Mike Lupica. Brady is just so awesome and is really motivated for the Super Bowl, the Giants have not kissed the Patriots *** enough, we were lucky to be in the SB( I guess the dropping of a td catch and missing a 32 yard field goal isn't like just hoodies genius)and Belichick will figure out something to beat us. And oh yeah beating Denver at home is a lot more impressive than beating Green Bay and San Fran on the road.

Now I remember why I ignored the media last time. But I really hope the Giants kick their ***.

jppmvp90
02-05-2012, 12:23 PM
lupica was really ridiculous today

FBomb
02-05-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm just getting started!! I have basically ignored for 2 weeks and now that SB Sunday is here, my fat *** isn't moving form the TV!!!</P>

miked1958
02-05-2012, 12:26 PM
After watching the sports reporters...according to our "local" writer Mike Lupica. Brady is just so awesome and is really motivated for the Super Bowl, the Giants have not kissed the Patriots *** enough, we were lucky to be in the SB( I guess the dropping of a td catch and missing a 32 yard field goal isn't like just hoodies genius)and Belichick will figure out something to beat us. And oh yeah beating Denver at home is a lot more impressive than beating Green Bay and San Fran on the road.

Now I remember why I ignored the media last time. But I really hope the Giants kick their ***.
Yes dumb a-- skip bayless is saying Eli threw the pick that should of ended the SB 4 yrs ago..... It was over thrown number one and samuel mis timed his jump anyway.. Lol.. Let it go Hater!

Scarfacee71
02-05-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm just getting started!!* I have basically ignored for 2 weeks and now that SB Sunday is here, my fat *** isn't moving form the TV!!!</P>

this

ibbill
02-05-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm just getting started!!* I have basically ignored for 2 weeks and now that SB Sunday is here, my fat *** isn't moving form the TV!!!</P>

Going to listen to the game on the radio. May not be as bad on my heart. When we win then I will rewatch the game. Sure they will show it a 1000 times on the NFL network.

Plus will miss the 2 million commercials