PDA

View Full Version : NE let me put it to you straight......

GGTM_1977
02-05-2012, 12:10 PM
The NE Pats/Tom Brady era is OVER!!!!! You had your time...now its done. Tom is gettin old, and BB has lost his former (cheating) splendor. NYG may never be a "dynasty" as the call NE, but we will go down in history.......

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 12:25 PM
You knwo whats awesome, I put on ESPN and NFL network this morning to watch some superbowl prep and all I hear is Tom Bradys legacy, Bill Belichicks legacy, and Tim Tebow being the greatest thing since sliced bread. </P>

Tim Tebow, I may not be in the superbowl, but they cant stop thinking and talking about me during it. </P>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 12:29 PM
You knwo whats awesome, I put on ESPN and NFL network this morning to watch some superbowl prep and all I hear is Tom Bradys legacy, Bill Belichicks legacy, and Tim Tebow being the greatest thing since sliced bread. </P>

Tim Tebow, I may not be in the superbowl, but they cant stop thinking and talking about me during it. </P>

</P>

Yep....and 4 years ago it was "19-0"....look how that turned out.</P>

NEVER have I seen so much hype for a below average QB.....um...no....I take that back......Sanchez.</P>

DIPSET_ALL_DAY
02-05-2012, 12:37 PM

Tim Tebow, I may not be in the superbowl, but they cant stop thinking and talking about me during it. </P> http://h.images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/14089319.jpg