PDA

View Full Version : True Giants Fan ?

giantswin12
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site :)

I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !!

If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com :)

This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.

pj18
02-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Classic Bears fan.

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-05-2012, 02:45 PM
If you are a true Giants fan there is no better way to show your love than to start up a fan web site :) I'm a bears fan but I am supporting by NFC brethren today at the Big Game and think they will pounce Brady's *** !! If you want to be able to boast the whole game, start a message forum, a blog, whatever you want about the giants winning the super bowl here is your chance, go to giantswinsuperbowl.com :) This name could be yours - it will go to the highest offer an hour before the game starts. Along with the name we will give you a message board or blog - help you design the web site and a month of free web hosting.Didnt ya read the "selling on the boards thread"? DOH!!![:P]

dezzzR
02-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Coach Ditka vs a hurricane named Hurricane Ditka?lol

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
ohhhh, you're tricky.

stormblue
02-05-2012, 03:49 PM
trying to sell a Giants forum to people that are already on a Giants forum ?

isn't that the "ice to eskimos' thing ?

Firenugget
02-05-2012, 03:58 PM
lol what a moron. I hope you payed alot for the domain name because you're going to eat it.

Giantsfan62
02-05-2012, 04:13 PM
He probably posted the same thing over on the pats boards calling it patsfinallybeatthegiantsinsuperbowl.com....