PDA

View Full Version : Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line. That's just awful. The defense should be ashamed of themselves. Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38. That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs. Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.

pino
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
I hope we make the playoffs. It's looking grim.

Harooni
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM
though the O spotted the packers 7. and went 3 and out after a big D stop in the 4th.

look no blame this game. both sides gave it all they had. losing KP hurt the D .

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM

No hope, they WILL make the playoffs. Mark my words.

Redeyejedi
12-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Perry Fewel and his defense need to apologize to Eli Manning and the offense. That's it. Nuff said.

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line. That's just awful. The defense should be ashamed of themselves. Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38. That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs. Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.
Actually the D gave the O the ball at the 10 yard line once and the offense gave up a TD but why bring that up in your argument

ShakeNBake
12-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Our team played well overall. In the end our depleted secondary lost us tight and hard fought game.

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-04-2011, 08:57 PM

No hope, they WILL make the playoffs.* Mark my words.

I hope you're right. But I'm so mother ****ing pissed off right now I don't give two ****ing ****s about the playoffs. Can't we win just one ****ing meaningful game this year. Im at my ****ing wits end with all these mother ****ing heartbreaking losses. AHHHHH!!!!

Nyflava4ya420
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0301/nfl_u_fewellp_300.jpg

ZONE ZONE ZONE PREVENT PREVENT PREVENT

buddy33
I see it the other way around.

In the 1st half the Giants defense forced 3 punts and 1 TO.

The Giants offense didn't do enough against one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

trains61
Perry Fewell needs to be on the next Amtrak Train outta town. His scheme was awful...

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 08:58 PM
though the O spotted the packers 7. and went 3 and out after a big D stop in the 4th.

look no blame this game. both sides gave it all they had. losing KP hurt the D .

You know, Harooni, normally I wouldn't be one to call out and blame the coaching staff, because when it comes down to it, the players are the ones who play the game. But when you have a coach putting the players in formations that just don't work, you have to call it like you see it.

The TD to a wide open GB WR in the endzone didn't help. That was blown coverage. That one was on the defense. I'm not saying the offense was perfect, but they still put up 35 points. If the defense did half the job they were supposed to, the Giants would have won the game.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 08:59 PM
What about when the Giants cut the lead to 1? The Giants defense came up huge and forced a punt only to watch the offense go 3 and out.

M0rbid
3 man rush.....

dave8274

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line.* That's just awful.* The defense should be ashamed of themselves.* Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38.* That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs.* Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.

Then Eli needs to apologize to the D for throwing a pick six. This team sucks on both sides of the ball.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 09:02 PM

Actually the D gave the O the ball at the 10 yard line once and the offense gave up a TD but why bring that up in your argument

Because the defense allowed 38 points, allowed GB to march down into FG position in less then 1 minute. Left a WR wide open in the endzone.

You can give the offense some of the blame, but I'm sorry. Whenever your offense puts up 35 points, marches you down the field in the last few minutes to tie the game, you don't just let the opposition, march the hell right back and win.

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 09:03 PM

Then Eli needs to apologize to the D for throwing a pick six. This team sucks on both sides of the ball.

The D needs to apologize to the offense for allowing 31 points.

chasjay
12-04-2011, 09:07 PM
The O and the D need to encourage each other and come up with this same effort next week against the Cowboys. We have a 4-game season left.

giantotherness
12-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Nope...opie through a pick six...sorry...

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:09 PM

</P>

Why would an apology be needed when the offense scored 35??</P>

The offense needed to put up more points in the first half. The Packers offense is just too good to be ****ing around.</P>

The second Eli threw the pick 6 I knew the game was over. You simply cannot hand them points like that.</P>

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
I see the Giants beating Dallas next week. The defense will play well and Eli will have a good game.

I'm pretty pissed because I'm tired of seeing 3 man rush defense when it probably has only been effective 30% of the time. Rogers was flustered there for a while because of pressure. Quarterbacks like that, once you hit them in the mouth, you keep doing it for the rest of the game. You don't let up. The Giants let up and it cost them the game.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Well Rodgers all but gave us 6 so......plus GB missed a FG...And had about 8 drops

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM

</P>

The offense needed to put up more points in the first half. The Packers offense is just too good to be ****ing around.</P>

The second Eli threw the pick 6 I knew the game was over. You simply cannot hand them points like that.</P>

Rodgers pretty much gave those points right back with the pick that he threw to Blackburn... And the game was far from over at that point.

BigBlue1971
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Fewells defense is disappointing! they give up more big plays than anyone!</P>

im giving him the benefit cuz of injuries. his replacements arent working especially in the 2ndary.</P>

too many big plays against!</P>

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM

</P>

Rodgers pretty much gave those points right back with the pick that he threw to Blackburn... And the game was far from over at that point.</P>

We had to score more points in that first half. It was just a matter of time before the Packers put up a bunch of points. Giving them free points almost guarantees a loss. Have to play perfect to beat them. They're a better team than us, they can afford to make mistakes (the pick and 8 drops) and still win, whereas we have to play perfect to beat them.</P>

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM

</P>

LMAO.</P>

Offense played well today against an undefeated team. </P>

You really need to get a clue pal. I feel bad for you.</P>

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM

</P>

</P>

You're kidding right?</P>

We scored 35 ****ing points and you're trying to blame a turnover early in the game. You do realize how clueless you sound...don't you?</P>

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM

</P>

Rodgers pretty much gave those points right back with the pick that he threw to Blackburn... And the game was far from over at that point.</P>

We had to score more points in that first half. It was just a matter of time before the Packers put up a bunch of points. Giving them free points almost guarantees a loss. Have to play perfect to beat them. They're a better team than us, they can afford to make mistakes (the pick and 8 drops) and still win, whereas we have to play perfect to beat them.</P>

I could just as easily say that we had to make more stops in the 2nd half to win... I don't see how you're going to single out that one single play (way early on in the game at that), and say that was the deciding factor.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM
and Eli didnt let them drive downfield for the game winner in 3 plays either...Eli got us back in the game...

dave8274
12-04-2011, 09:24 PM

3 man rushes, blown coverages, and allowing Rogers to march down the field in less then a minute with the game on the line.* That's just awful.* The defense should be ashamed of themselves.* Your offense scores 35 points and you allow 38.* That's sad and disgusting.

As far as the Packers are concerned, we'll see you're smiley @$$es in the playoffs.* Where once again it will be 17 wins and one Giant loss.

The D needs to apologize to the offense for allowing 31 points.*
</P>

</P>

We scored 35 ****ing points and you're trying to blame a turnover early in the game.* You do realize how clueless you sound...don't you?</P>

Not really. You have to play a perfect game to beat the best team in the league. You give them 7 free points, your chances of winning aren't very good.

buddy33
Well Rodgers all but gave us 6 so......plus GB missed a FG...And had about 8 drops

It was also when it happened that made it hurt though. The Giants where moving the ball at will and then that play. They gave up the lead instead of taking advantage of what the defense gave them. Eli also looked rattled after that pick and he didn't start to settle down until the second half.

BK07071

You are absolutely correct!!! Kudos to you for your observations!

RobCarpenter

</P>

I could just as easily say that we had to make more stops in the 2nd half to win... I don't see how you're going to single out that one single play (way early on in the game at that), and say that was the deciding factor.</P>

Are you trying to use logic with lawl?</P>

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:27 PM

</P>

</P>

We scored 35 ****ing points and you're trying to blame a turnover early in the game. You do realize how clueless you sound...don't you?</P>

</P>

points count the same at the end of the game just as much as they do at the beginning of the game. You don't get bonus points for scoring in the 4th quarter.</P>

We needed to put that game out of reach in the first half while our defense was still sticking it to them. The Packers are going to score tons of points, doesn't matter who's defense it is. Our offense had to win that game for us.</P>

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM

It was also when it happened that made it hurt though. The Giants where moving the ball at will and then that play. They gave up the lead instead of taking advantage of what the defense gave them. Eli also looked rattled after that pick and he didn't start to settle down until the second half.

I agree Eli was rattled and didnt settle down til the second half....but we could run on them at will and the play calling on that 3 and out after stopping the pack didnt help...but there is no excuse to let ANY team...not just the Packers just drive down the field in 3 plays like that...thats the defense fault.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM

I agree Eli was rattled and didnt settle down til the second half....but we could run on them at will and the play calling on that 3 and out after stopping the pack didnt help...but there is no excuse to let ANY team...not just the Packers just drive down the field in 3 plays like that...thats the defense* fault.

As being at the end I see what you are saying, but that was a very tough spot for the defense to be in. With their injuries look who was playing that got beat by Nelson.

J Williams just came up short of making a great play. The Bette question is why where they throwing and only killing 5 seconds off the clock at the end of the game with a 1st down?

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM
We had to score more points in that first half. It was just a matter of time before the Packers put up a bunch of points. Giving them free points almost guarantees a loss. Have to play perfect to beat them. They're a better team than us, they can afford to make mistakes (the pick and 8 drops) and still win, whereas we have to play perfect to beat them.

I could just as easily say that we had to make more stops in the 2nd half to win... I don't see how you're going to single out that one single play (way early on in the game at that), and say that was the deciding factor.</P>

When you play this Packers team, you have to realize they are going to score a bunch. It's more or less inevitable. You have to take advantage of every single opportunity that they give you. We were pounding them in the first half, but we weren't scoring enough points to go along with it. </P>

Any time you give the Packers free points, you are setting yourself up for failure. We simply do not have a good enough team to be able to overcome a big mistake like that.</P>

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
We had to score more points in that first half. It was just a matter of time before the Packers put up a bunch of points. Giving them free points almost guarantees a loss. Have to play perfect to beat them. They're a better team than us, they can afford to make mistakes (the pick and 8 drops) and still win, whereas we have to play perfect to beat them.

When you play this Packers team, you have to realize they are going to score a bunch. It's more or less inevitable. You have to take advantage of every single opportunity that they give you. We were pounding them in the first half, but we weren't scoring enough points to go along with it. </P>

Any time you give the Packers free points, you are setting yourself up for failure. We simply do not have a good enough team to be able to overcome a big mistake like that.</P>

</P>

lawl, I've read your criticisim of one bad play by Eli (without mention to the numerous great plays he made), what is your assessment of the Defensive play and strategy inthis game?</P>

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
The Bette question is why where they throwing and only killing 5 seconds off the clock at the end of the game with a 1st down?

Because if we didn't get the 2-point conversion after the TD, we would have had to recover an onside kick and get into FG position.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM

I agree Eli was rattled and didnt settle down til the second half....but we could run on them at will and the play calling on that 3 and out after stopping the pack didnt help...but there is no excuse to let ANY team...not just the Packers just drive down the field in 3 plays like that...thats the defense fault.

As being at the end I see what you are saying, but that was a very tough spot for the defense to be in. With their injuries look who was playing that got beat by Nelson.

J Williams just came up short of making a great play. The Bette question is why where they throwing and only killing 5 seconds off the clock at the end of the game with a 1st down?

I agree with that as well....Williams should have just played his man and made the tackle...that was a bad play...and I agree....there was plenty of time left to run the ball more that last drive...we ran on them all night...oh well....a loss is a loss...doesnt matter whose fault it is.....

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM

So let's be perfectly clear... You're saying that Eli's pick-6 was the deciding factor in this game, right?

Wyo Giant
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM
the way I see we got beat by a Better team, take away bouhgt Int,s we still lose bt three, defense should not have let them march down the field, but we also shouldn,t haven,t gone 3 and out. if the team had played better in the 3 loses we should have won at least 2 we wouldn,t be in this posistion

buddy33
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
The Bette question is why where they throwing and only killing 5 seconds off the clock at the end of the game with a 1st down?

Because if we didn't get the 2-point conversion after the TD, we would have had to recover an onside kick and get into FG position.

With Rogers I would have opted to try to go for the tie and win the coin toss.

yatitle
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Dude your 20-20 hindsight is scary.

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

So let's be perfectly clear... You're saying that Eli's pick-6 was the deciding factor in this game, right?</P>

If say, Clay Matthews drops that pick; then I think we have a chance to win the game. However, as soon as that play happened, I knew were going to lose.</P>

Points scoredin the 1st quarter count just as much as points in the 4th quarter.</P>

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:48 PM

Opted for the tie?... Whatchutalkinbout Willis?

yatitle
12-04-2011, 09:48 PM

I could just as easily say that we had to make more stops in the 2nd half to win... I don't see how you're going to single out that one single play (way early on in the game at that), and say that was the deciding factor.</p>

When you play this Packers team, you have to realize they are going to score a bunch. It's more or less inevitable. You have to take advantage of every single opportunity that they give you. We were pounding them in the first half, but we weren't scoring enough points to go along with it. </p>

Any time you give the Packers free points, you are setting yourself up for failure. We simply do not have a good enough team to be able to overcome a big mistake like that.</p>

So let's be perfectly clear... You're saying that Eli's pick-6 was the deciding factor in this game, right?</p>

If say, Clay Matthews drops that pick; then I think we have a chance to win the game. However, as soon as that play happened, I knew were going to lose.</p>

Points scoredin the 1st quarter count just as much as points in the 4th quarter.</p>

2 questions. Since you KNEW they were going to lose, did you turn the game off. And since you knew they were going to lose did you take the Packers minus the points in the 2nd half. BTW do you know the lottery numbers. Help a brotha out will ya.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Dude, when they made the 1st down I was saying run the clock down. Why? You wanted Rogers to have the ball back with about a minute to go?

lawl
12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
The Bette question is why where they throwing and only killing 5 seconds off the clock at the end of the game with a 1st down? Because if we didn't get the 2-point conversion after the TD, we would have had to recover an onside kick and get into FG position. With Rogers I would have opted to try to go for the tie and win the coin toss.

</P>

I think it's just a matter of playing the percentages. The Vikings ****ed up in a similar way. The Broncos had the ball at the 4 yd line with 1:10 to go and were still running the ball. If I'm the head coach I let the Broncos score a td there and hope to tie it in the minute remaining. A fg attempt from the 4 yd line has like a 99% chance of going in. A td drive with a minute on the clock has to have a better chance of happening than that.</P>

As for our situation, I dont think you can purposefully not score on those first 2 downs...2 chances to score a touchdown is tough. </P>

JMFP2
12-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Giants defense played as well as I could have hoped given their injuries and the quality of the opposition.</P>

Rodgers was clutch as usual, his receivers were glued inbounds, and even when they bobbled a catch, the refs gave them some sweetheart calls.</P>

Fewell mixed up man and zone, mixed up blitz and 3-man rush, and in general, did the best he could.</P>

This game came down to "which QB has the ball at the end"..... that's about as much as I could have hoped for.</P>

</P>

lawl

So let's be perfectly clear... You're saying that Eli's pick-6 was the deciding factor in this game, right?</P>

If say, Clay Matthews drops that pick; then I think we have a chance to win the game. However, as soon as that play happened, I knew were going to lose.</P>

Points scoredin the 1st quarter count just as much as points in the 4th quarter.</P>

2 questions. Since you KNEW they were going to lose, did you turn the game off. And since you knew they were going to lose did you take the Packers minus the points in the 2nd half. BTW do you know the lottery numbers. Help a brotha out will ya.
</P>

I hit the 60 mill last night. Sorry.</P>

Next time, I promise.</P>

Yes, I realize how stupid my position seems, but any free points given to the Pack(whether it was to be a pick 6 like that, a fumble recovery, or a TD return by Cobb) would result in a loss for us. We just don't have the horses to overcome it.</P>

Harooni
both sides played hard. we shouldn't argue who is to blame. it was GB ppl undeafeted SB champs. i thought the D rose to the occasion. KP went down and that hurt the D badly.

yatitle
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM

Dude, when they made the 1st down I was saying run the clock down. Why? You wanted Rogers to have the ball back with about a minute to go?

The mistake was made in running Bradshaw BEFORE the 2 minute warning on 1st and 10. I agree with you there. The playcalling thereafter was fine. It was the needless preservation of 25 seconds prior to the 2 minute warning that was wrong. At the end of the day with 21 seconds left to play that is the time to play soft and tackle them inbounds. I have no idea what Williams was doing on that play against Finley.

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM

Well, that might have been the point where you gave up on the team, but the game was far from decided at that point... Hell, you might as well say that the offense needed to score a TD in every possession to beat the Packers (which clearly wasn't necessary)... I could just as easily blame Ross on the blown coverage for a TD in the 2nd, but I won't because that would be both untrue and unfair.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 09:56 PM
No, I'm talking about after the 2 minute warning they made a 1st down and had 1st and goal. The 1st two plays took like 5 seconds off the clock. Maybe thh run and score, I don't know. Jut saying they run the ball once and maybe chew a lot more clock up.

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 10:00 PM
No, I'm talking about after the 2 minute warning they made a 1st down and had 1st and goal. The 1st two plays took like 5 seconds off the clock. Maybe thh run and score, I don't know. Jut saying they run the ball once and maybe chew a lot more clock up.

I'm sure the plan was to use up a little more clock than we did... But when you're down by 8, you can't turn down a gimme TD with only 1 timeout... What if we didn't get the 2-point conversion and needed an onside kick and needed to get into FG range?

buddy33
12-04-2011, 10:02 PM

I'm sure the plan was to use up a little more clock than we did... But when you're down by 8, you can't turn down a gimme TD with only 1 timeout... What if we didn't get the 2-point conversion and needed an onside kick and needed to get into FG range?

Like i said before, I'd rather take my chances of making the 2 point conversion than giving a QB that is having the season Rogers is with 1 minute left.

lawl
12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
If say, Clay Matthews drops that pick; then I think we have a chance to win the game. However, as soon as that play happened, I knew were going to lose.

Well, that might have been the point where you gave up on the team, but the game was far from decided at that point... Hell, you might as well say that the offense needed to score a TD in every possession to beat the Packers (which clearly wasn't necessary)... I could just as easily blame Ross on the blown coverage for a TD in the 2nd, but I won't because that would be both untrue and unfair.</P>

We needed to have a higher point differential in our favor in the first half in order to win this game. The defense was holding up in the first half and the offense needed to capitalize. No matter what team this Packers team plays, they're going to put up big points. Their defense is one of the worst in the league, except when it comes to generating turnovers and more specifically, interceptions. Giving one of the best offenses ever a free 7 points is not a recipe for success.</P>

lawl
12-04-2011, 10:06 PM
No, I'm talking about after the 2 minute warning they made a 1st down and had 1st and goal. The 1st two plays took like 5 seconds off the clock. Maybe thh run and score, I don't know. Jut saying they run the ball once and maybe chew a lot more clock up. I'm sure the plan was to use up a little more clock than we did... But when you're down by 8, you can't turn down a gimme TD with only 1 timeout... What if we didn't get the 2-point conversion and needed an onside kick and needed to get into FG range?</P>

I think the percentages of recovering an onside kick, then driving down into fg range and making the kickis less than that of scoring a 2-pt conversion and winning a coin toss. </P>

</P>

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 10:07 PM

</P>

Yes, I realize how stupid my position seems, but any free points given to the Pack(whether it was to be a pick 6 like that, a fumble recovery, or a TD return by Cobb) would result in a loss for us. We just don't have the horses to overcome it.</P>

</P>

lawl, you seem relatively bright for a young kid, but stop and smell the coffeeocassionally.</P>

No one plays a "perfect game". </P>

Eli played a very good game today. </P>

He was at the opposite end of the spectrum from what cost us to lose this game. In fact, Eli kept us in this game and gave us a chance to win it down to the very last minute.</P>

Stop making an *** out yourself, you have too much promise to be clueless. </P>

FUUFNF
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
If say, Clay Matthews drops that pick; then I think we have a chance to win the game. However, as soon as that play happened, I knew were going to lose.

Well, that might have been the point where you gave up on the team, but the game was far from decided at that point... Hell, you might as well say that the offense needed to score a TD in every possession to beat the Packers (which clearly wasn't necessary)... I could just as easily blame Ross on the blown coverage for a TD in the 2nd, but I won't because that would be both untrue and unfair.</P>

We needed to have a higher point differential in our favor in the first half in order to win this game. The defense was holding up in the first half and the offense needed to capitalize. No matter what team this Packers team plays, they're going to put up big points. Their defense is one of the worst in the league, except when it comes to generating turnovers and more specifically, interceptions. Giving one of the best offenses ever a free 7 points is not a recipe for success.</P>

Neither is giving up gimme TDs... Simply put, my point is that assigning blame to a single play is ludicrous.

JMFP2
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Both Rodgers and Eli had an INT that turned directly into a score.</P>

They cancelled out.</P>

Rodgers was the last guy with the ball tonight.....that tells me Eli is a kick-*** QB, and this division is wide open for the Giants to take.</P>

lawl
12-04-2011, 10:13 PM

</P>

</P>

lawl, you seem relatively bright for a young kid, but stop and smell the coffeeocassionally.</P>

No one plays a "perfect game". </P>

Eli played a very good game today. </P>

He was at the opposite end of the spectrum from what cost us to lose this game. In fact, Eli kept us in this game and gave us a chance to win it down to the very last minute.</P>

Stop making an *** out yourself, you have too much promise to be clueless. </P>

</P>

Eli played great today, as he has for most of the year. The point is, we dont have the talent on defense to give the Packers a touchdown and still expect to win.</P>

I refuse to believe that not scoring a bunch of points in the first half, like we should have, wouldn't have won this game for us. Our opportunity to win this game was in the first half, when Rodgers was playing like ****. </P>

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
both sides played hard. we shouldn't argue who is to blame. it was GB ppl undeafeted SB champs. i thought the D rose to the occasion. KP went down and that hurt the D badly.

Everyone is talking about the Giants injuries...GB didnt have 2 starting LB's and lost Woodson...they also lost their starting LG....so the injury excuse is lame......the packers had more players on the IR last year than anyone....guess what they did.

lawl
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Both Rodgers and Eli had an INT that turned directly into a score.</P>

They cancelled out.</P>

Rodgers was the last guy with the ball tonight.....that tells me Eli is a kick-*** QB, and this division is wide open for the Giants to take.</P>

</P>

They don't cancel out because Rodgers has the better team so any mistake he makes isn't going to hurt them as much as the same mistake made by Eli.</P>