PDA

View Full Version : I HATE that this game starts so late.

krygny
02-05-2012, 03:02 PM
4:00 games are bad enough. Sunday and Monday night games are worse. But most regular season games you have your other weekend activities (chores, errands, etc.) to take up the slack. I can't even imagine how it is for the players. For the ones who were able to sleep at all last night, they've probably been up since 6:00 this morning.

Today, all I'm doing is waiting for the game to start. Even if I'm doing something else, all I'm really doing is waiting.

I have watched every single Super Bowl, with the possible exception of Super Bowl I (which I don't remember). There was a time when the game started at 3 or 4 but I don't remember how long ago that was; probably back in the '70s.

Every year, the game starts later and later. Used to be 6PM. Then it was 6:23 (meaning 6:35). Now, they say it's 6:30, which means about 6:45, after the National Anthem.

Again, it has to be the worst on the players.

<u><font size="6">START THE GAME ALREADY!!!</font></u>

ashleymarie
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
I am glad it is finally going to start. LOL Like you I have waited and waited just like everyone else. Go Giants.

Jet-Blue
02-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Don't forget it is a national audience. A 3 PM EST start would be 12 noon on the west coast. Not exactly a good time for one of the biggest games.

UK-Giantsfan
02-05-2012, 03:13 PM
you should try living in the UK ......watching the NFL for 35 years .......i reckon ive had 127 nights of NO SLEEP AT ALL watching the Giants over my lifetime

( 11.30 pm kickoff tonight )

Regards
UK

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I get up at 4....and I have to face 2 very arrogant Patsy fans right away. If we lose, tomorrow is going to really really suck!</P>

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 03:15 PM
2 week wait is way to long for the game. How many ways can you beat a dead horse?