PDA

View Full Version : New England Accidentally Runs "CONGRATS PATS" Commercial!

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 02:57 PM
The jinx from our website screw-up yesterday has been undone!

Why? Because the Patriots media reps. have screwed up now as well! TV stations in the New England area this morning accidentally ran "Congratulations Patriots on winning the Super Bowl--call here to order your gear!" commercials (even though the Pats have obviously not won yet). So we're even now.

http://deadspin.com/5882411/

Big Blue 418
02-05-2012, 03:03 PM
This is just getting absurd .

VegasGmen
02-05-2012, 03:04 PM
Whew thats a relief!</P>

BigBlue1971
02-05-2012, 03:05 PM
This is just getting absurd .</P>

</P>

+1.</P>

Rudyy
02-05-2012, 03:05 PM

Why? Because the Patriots media reps. have screwed up now as well! TV stations in the New England area this morning accidentally ran "Congratulations Patriots on winning the Super Bowl--call here to order your gear!" commercials (even though the Pats have obviously not won yet). So we're even now.

http://deadspin.com/5882411/ PERHAPS TOM COUGHLIN WILL USE THIS FOR BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL...

-_-

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:06 PM
lol....I'm glad you feel better[:)]

Jet-Blue
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Not sure how ****'s Sporting Goods has anything to do with New England. Not quite the same as the Giants "Opps".

Big Blue 418
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Both teams have the merchandise ready to go upon the result of the game . its just the way it is . People are reading way too much into this

bflo23
02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
So whatever happens in the Super Bowl.... It will either be NYG website's IT guy or ****'sSportingGoods fault

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Both teams have the merchandise ready to go upon the result of the game . its just the way it is . People are reading way too much into this

Yes, obviously. But the point is, you're not supposed to air it until AFTER the team wins (if they win).

I wonder what happened to the people who tried calling in to order their gear.

Big Blue 418
02-05-2012, 03:11 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ...

bflo23
02-05-2012, 03:13 PM
<font color="#0000FF">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY</font> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY)

What happens to those t-shirts?

Rudyy
02-05-2012, 03:15 PM
<font color="#0000FF">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY</font> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-9xpfsaAzY)

What happens to those t-shirts?
Somewhere in freaking Indonesia.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:16 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ...</P>

THIS!!!!!!</P>

Brandon jacobs
02-05-2012, 03:16 PM
UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:18 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ...

Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year.

If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:25 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ... Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year. If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.</P>

I love how you say we "scream and make a big deal" while having a hissy fit over a non-issue.[:)]</P>

If anything we're calm about this because it means nothing to us. Butlike I said.....i'm glad it made you feel better.</P>

keyofgmen
02-05-2012, 03:27 PM

Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year.

If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.

I almost killed my wife when she took down the Christmas tree before the 49er game...but that worked out OK!

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:27 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ... Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year. If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.</P>

I love how you say we "scream and make a big deal" while having a hissy fit over a non-issue.[:)]</P>

If anything we're calm about this because it means nothing to us.* But*like I said.....i'm glad it made you feel better.</P>

Exactly, just like I said. You proved my point.

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 03:30 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFRz0DdvQ6TPTqQxeTL9nGGG82DBArO LEzkKgnbIMDXtBcdj1n

MaCkTiC
02-05-2012, 03:31 PM
EPIC FAIL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dWSDCjlaoc

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 03:32 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ... Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year. If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team. I almost killed my wife when she took down the Christmas tree before the 49er game...but that worked out OK!Mine is still up.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:37 PM

If anything we're calm about this because it means nothing to us. Butlike I said.....i'm glad it made you feel better.</P>

Exactly, just like I said. You proved my point.</P>

You have some serious reading comprehension issues.</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM

If anything we're calm about this because it means nothing to us.* But*like I said.....i'm glad it made you feel better.</P>

You have some serious reading comprehension issues.*</P>

You have some serious understanding issues.

Go back and re-read it. It'll make sense to you. I'd explain it to you, but like one of my favorite message board members once said: "I have a SB to go watch /emoticons/emotion-5.gif"

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 03:44 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ... Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year. If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.Link?

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Not sure how ****'s Sporting Goods has anything to do with New England. Not quite the same as the Giants "Opps".
Either way the giants players, Coaches and Fan Base had nothing to do with the error yesterday just like the Pats organization and fans had nothing to do today's mishap commerical... Bottom line it means nothing

miked1958
02-05-2012, 03:48 PM
But to think a jinx happens . The results will be determined by the game on the field and my magic underwear ... Tell that to the Giants. They're arguably the most superstitious franchise in the NFL. They carried their Christmas tree all the way to Indy because they haven't lost since it went up. They ordered pizzas all the way from Long Island to be flown over on a personal plane to Indy because they were "good luck pizzas". Tom Coughlin had a hamburger 4 years ago for Super Bowl 42 in Arizona. He has not eaten a hamburger since. He's so superstituous, he had a hamburger on the SAME NIGHT, AT THE SAME TIME this year. If you want to scream and make a big deal about superstitions, you're a fan of the wrong team.Link?
He didn't link it but just type in .....
Deadspin.com/5882411/

And it comes right up. Just give video ten or so seconds to load

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:49 PM

You have some serious understanding issues. Go back and re-read it. It'll make sense to you. I'd explain it to you, but like one of my favorite message board members once said: "I have a SB to go watch /emoticons/emotion-5.gif"</P>

Exactly which part of "we don't believe in jinx's or superstions" escapes you? You think because the team we love and follow DO that we should follow suit? lol....that's very healthy "worker bee" attitude you have there. That's like telling an athiest he's going to hell!!</P>

Enjoy the game sir......don't forget your rosary, dirty socks and favorite spot on the couch.[;)] GO GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!!</P>

[D] cheers!</P>

EZ_E
02-05-2012, 03:53 PM
UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

LOL. Go Kermit!

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:53 PM

You have some serious understanding issues. Go back and re-read it. It'll make sense to you. I'd explain it to you, but like one of my favorite message board members once said: "I have a SB to go watch /emoticons/emotion-5.gif"</P>

Exactly which part of "we don't believe in jinx's or superstions" escapes you?* You think because the team we love and follow DO that we should follow suit?* lol....that's very healthy "worker bee" attitude you have there.* That's like telling an athiest he's going to hell!!</P>

Enjoy the game sir......don't forget your rosary, dirty socks and favorite spot on the couch.*[;)] GO GIANTS!!!* ALL IN!!!</P>

[D] cheers!</P>

I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either.

But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most superstitious franchise in the land!

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 03:56 PM

Exactly which part of "we don't believe in jinx's or superstions" escapes you? You think because the team we love and follow DO that we should follow suit? lol....that's very healthy "worker bee" attitude you have there. That's like telling an athiest he's going to hell!!</P>

Enjoy the game sir......don't forget your rosary, dirty socks and favorite spot on the couch.[;)] GO GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!!</P>

[D] cheers!</P> I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most <FONT size=6>superstitious franchise in the land</FONT>!According to whom?

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 03:57 PM

Exactly which part of "we don't believe in jinx's or superstions" escapes you?* You think because the team we love and follow DO that we should follow suit?* lol....that's very healthy "worker bee" attitude you have there.* That's like telling an athiest he's going to hell!!</P>

Enjoy the game sir......don't forget your rosary, dirty socks and favorite spot on the couch.*[;)] GO GIANTS!!!* ALL IN!!!</P>

[D] cheers!</P> I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most <FONT size=6>superstitious franchise in the land</FONT>!According to whom?

Go back a few of my posts. You will see the Giants are very superstitious. John Mara has admitted it on numerous occasions.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 03:58 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most superstitious franchise in the land!</P>

um...yeah....you have me SO upset!![:)]</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:01 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most superstitious franchise in the land!</P>

Well that comment makes absolutely no sense.

Moving on. Go Giants!

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 04:02 PM

[D] cheers!</P> I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most <FONT size=6>superstitious franchise in the land</FONT>!According to whom? Go back a few of my posts. You will see the Giants are very superstitious. John Mara has admitted it on numerous occasions.Read the whole thread. Still haven't seen a credible source.

Denaliman316
02-05-2012, 04:04 PM
This is like The Miami herald running Congrats Heat in the newspaper.

They cross each other out. Good deal.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:05 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

Well that comment makes absolutely no sense. Moving on. Go Giants!</P>

It's called sarcasm......sorry to throw you. Forgot about your comprehension problem.</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:06 PM

[D] cheers!</P> I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most <FONT size=6>superstitious franchise in the land</FONT>!According to whom? Go back a few of my posts. You will see the Giants are very superstitious. John Mara has admitted it on numerous occasions.Read the whole thread. Still haven't seen a credible source.

Giants And their Superstitious Pizzas
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Super-Bowl-XLVI-New-York-Giants-devour-traditional-pizzas-after-practice-020412

Giants Superstitious Christmas Tree AND TEDDY BEAR
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_james_brewer_returns_to.html

Video of Giants Superstitious Tree
http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Equipped---Super-Bowl-Edition/8af8e02b-2d9f-468c-a30d-50798c543224

Steve Tisch's Superstitious Toes
http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/03/giants-owner-steve-tisch-painted-toenails-super-bowl-superstition/#.Ty7vW1z2Z9k

Tom Coughlin's Hamburger report was on NBC's Pre-game show today, so you'd have to have seen it on TV unless you can dig it up online somewhere. I don't know where you'd go to look for pre-game uploads though.

Do read the second article. It flat out states in the opening paragraph how superstitious the Giants are. It's no secret. If you type in 'Giants Superstitious' on Google, you will find even more stuff.

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:08 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

It's called sarcasm......sorry to throw you.* Forgot about your comprehension problem.</P>

I know it was sarcasm. I never said it wasn't. That's YOUR understanding problem. But just because it was sarcasm doesn't mean it makes any sense. There was nothing upsetting about our debate, nothing upsetting about my comments, and nothing upsetting about the day. Why you're being sarcastic about being upset is an irrelevant tangent that makes no sense to anything pertaining to this thread.

miked1958
02-05-2012, 04:10 PM

The website he listed right in OP was the commerical??? Not linked but all u have to do is copy and paste or type it in....

It was ...

Deadspin.com/5882411/
And it comes up... Wait about ten seconds or so for the video from ****s Sporting Goods to Load

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM

[D] cheers!</P> I don't care. I don't believe in superstitions either. But don't get a hissy fit over people who do believe in superstitions when you're following the most <FONT size=6>superstitious franchise in the land</FONT>!According to whom? Go back a few of my posts. You will see the Giants are very superstitious. John Mara has admitted it on numerous occasions.Read the whole thread. Still haven't seen a credible source. Giants And their Superstitious Pizzas http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Super-Bowl-XLVI-New-York-Giants-devour-traditional-pizzas-after-practice-020412 Giants Superstitious Christmas Tree AND TEDDY BEAR http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/01/giants_james_brewer_returns_to.html Video of Giants Superstitious Tree http://www.giants.com/media-vault/videos/Equipped---Super-Bowl-Edition/8af8e02b-2d9f-468c-a30d-50798c543224 Steve Tisch's Superstitious Toes http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/03/giants-owner-steve-tisch-painted-toenails-super-bowl-superstition/#.Ty7vW1z2Z9k Tom Coughlin's Hamburger report was on NBC's Pre-game show today, so you'd have to have seen it on TV unless you can dig it up online somewhere. I don't know where you'd go to look for pre-game uploads though. Do read the second article. It flat out states in the opening paragraph how superstitious the Giants are. It's no secret. If you type in 'Giants Superstitious' on Google, you will find even more stuff.Thanks. But they don't have a leg up on me.[:D]

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:17 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

It's called sarcasm......sorry to throw you. Forgot about your comprehension problem.</P>

I know it was sarcasm. I never said it wasn't. That's YOUR understanding problem. But just because it was sarcasm doesn't mean it makes any sense. There was nothing upsetting about our debate, nothing upsetting about my comments, and nothing upsetting about the day. Why you're being sarcastic about being upset is an irrelevant tangent that makes no sense to anything pertaining to this thread.</P>

**sigh**</P>

It's sad to have to dumb things down so far.......in this thread alone you have said we are having a hissy fit and that we scream and make a big deal over superstitionswhen it has been YOU all along having a meltdown over a non-issueand getting even more upset at the ones who don't think it's a big deal.</P>

Haven't been upset in the slightest....just entertained by you.</P>

Hope that clears it up.</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:20 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

It's called sarcasm......sorry to throw you.* Forgot about your comprehension problem.</P>

I know it was sarcasm. I never said it wasn't. That's YOUR understanding problem. But just because it was sarcasm doesn't mean it makes any sense. There was nothing upsetting about our debate, nothing upsetting about my comments, and nothing upsetting about the day. Why you're being sarcastic about being upset is an irrelevant tangent that makes no sense to anything pertaining to this thread.</P>

**sigh**</P>

It's sad to have to dumb things down so far.......in this thread alone you have said we are having a hissy fit and that we scream and make a big deal over superstitions*when it has been YOU all along having a meltdown over a non-issue*and getting even more upset at the ones who don't think it's a big deal.</P>

I agree. It is sad you have dumbed things down this far. And no, that's not a reading problem.

You have been having the meltdown. You were the one running around like a out of control child "THE GAME IS WON ON THE FIELD!!! THIS IS A MISTAKE!! THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!! THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE GAME!!! THIS IS JUST A MISTAKE!! WAH WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH MISTAKE MISTAKE THIS DOESN'T MATTER WAAAHHHHHH!"

That was you. That's not a hissy fit? That's not having a hissy fit over a small superstition?

And it's funny I'm entertaining you. You're entertaining me. So in a sense, we're helping each other. Cheers! Go G-Men!

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:30 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

**sigh**</P>

It's sad to have to dumb things down so far.......in this thread alone you have said we are having a hissy fit and that we scream and make a big deal over superstitionswhen it has been YOU all along having a meltdown over a non-issueand getting even more upset at the ones who don't think it's a big deal.</P>

I agree. It is sad you have dumbed things down this far. And no, that's not a reading problem. You have been having the meltdown. You were the one running around like a out of control child "THE GAME IS WON ON THE FIELD!!! THIS IS A MISTAKE!! THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!! THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE GAME!!! THIS IS JUST A MISTAKE!! WAH WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH MISTAKE MISTAKE THIS DOESN'T MATTER WAAAHHHHHH!" That was you. That's not a hissy fit? That's not having a hissy fit over a small superstition? And it's funny I'm entertaining you. You're entertaining me. So in a sense, we're helping each other. Cheers! Go G-Men!</P>

That is correct....it was not a hissy fit.I also did not use all caps and exclamation points to give my opinion.But weare already well aware of your tendency to exaggerate so no surprise you are doing it again.</P>

Just because your opinion is being challanged doesn't mean the challanger is upset or having a hissy fit.</P>

Face it, you've been pissed ever since I didn't agree with your opinion. Since then I have been making fun of you......you're just not smart enough to get it.</P>

How's THAT for a hissy fit?</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:36 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

**sigh**</P>

It's sad to have to dumb things down so far.......in this thread alone you have said we are having a hissy fit and that we scream and make a big deal over superstitions*when it has been YOU all along having a meltdown over a non-issue*and getting even more upset at the ones who don't think it's a big deal.</P>

I agree. It is sad you have dumbed things down this far. And no, that's not a reading problem. You have been having the meltdown. You were the one running around like a out of control child "THE GAME IS WON ON THE FIELD!!! THIS IS A MISTAKE!! THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!! THIS WILL NOT AFFECT THE GAME!!! THIS IS JUST A MISTAKE!! WAH WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH WAH MISTAKE WAH MISTAKE MISTAKE THIS DOESN'T MATTER WAAAHHHHHH!" That was you. That's not a hissy fit? That's not having a hissy fit over a small superstition? And it's funny I'm entertaining you. You're entertaining me. So in a sense, we're helping each other. Cheers! Go G-Men!</P>

That is correct....it was not a hissy fit.*I also did not use all caps and exclamation points to give my opinion.*But we*are already well aware of your tendency to exaggerate so no surprise you are doing it again.*</P>

Just because your opinion is being challanged doesn't mean the challanger is upset or having a hissy fit.</P>

Face it, you've been pissed ever since I didn't agree with your opinion.* Since then I have been making fun of you......you're just not smart enough to get it.</P>

It doesn't have to be all caps and a series of exclamation points to be a hissy fit pal. That is not the definition.

Bottom line is, you were proved wrong long ago. But you're too stubborn to man up and move on, so you continue to embarrass yourself further. That's the most entertaining part of it for me. You've dodged so many of my points because you have no logical reasoning to explain. You were wrong hours ago.So you have to resort to insults like "reading problem" in order to achieve anything because you have nothing of substance to retort: anything of substance has already been falsified. That's exactly why you've been making fun of me. Because you've already been proven wrong so you have no choice but to stoop lower.

Congrats. Now go ahead and say "Noooo!! That's not true!! Waaah!!!". Go ahead, keep embarrassing yourself. You've gone this far, why stop now?

Enjoy the game!

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:39 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

**sigh**</P>

That is correct....it was not a hissy fit.I also did not use all caps and exclamation points to give my opinion.But weare already well aware of your tendency to exaggerate so no surprise you are doing it again.</P>

Face it, you've been pissed ever since I didn't agree with your opinion. Since then I have been making fun of you......you're just not smart enough to get it.</P>

It doesn't have to be all caps and a series of exclamation points to be a hissy fit pal. That is not the definition. Bottom line is, you were proved wrong long ago. But you're too stubborn to man up and move on, so you continue to embarrass yourself further. That's the most entertaining part of it for me. You've dodged so many of my points because you have no logical reasoning to explain. You were wrong hours ago.So you have to resort to insults like "reading problem" in order to achieve anything because you have nothing of substance to retort: anything of substance has already been falsified. That's exactly why you've been making fun of me. Because you've already been proven wrong so you have no choice but to stoop lower. Congrats. Now go ahead and say "Noooo!! That's not true!! Waaah!!!". Go ahead, keep embarrassing yourself. You've gone this far, why stop now? Enjoy the game!</P>

</P>

The ONLY point you have made is that you over react to things that don't concern me. How have I been proven wrong about anything?</P>

Talk about not making sense.</P>

</P>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:41 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

**sigh**</P>

It doesn't have to be all caps and a series of exclamation points to be a hissy fit pal. That is not the definition. Bottom line is, you were proved wrong long ago. But you're too stubborn to man up and move on, so you continue to embarrass yourself further. That's the most entertaining part of it for me. You've dodged so many of my points because you have no logical reasoning to explain. You were wrong hours ago.So you have to resort to insults like "reading problem" in order to achieve anything because you have nothing of substance to retort: anything of substance has already been falsified. That's exactly why you've been making fun of me. Because you've already been proven wrong so you have no choice but to stoop lower. Congrats. Now go ahead and say "Noooo!! That's not true!! Waaah!!!". Go ahead, keep embarrassing yourself. You've gone this far, why stop now? Enjoy the game!</P>

</P>

</P>

dbl post</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:43 PM

[D] cheers!</P>

**sigh**</P>

That is correct....it was not a hissy fit.*I also did not use all caps and exclamation points to give my opinion.*But we*are already well aware of your tendency to exaggerate so no surprise you are doing it again.*</P>

Face it, you've been pissed ever since I didn't agree with your opinion.* Since then I have been making fun of you......you're just not smart enough to get it.</P>

*</P>

The ONLY point you have made is that you over react to things that don't concern me.* How have I been proven wrong about anything?</P>

Talk about not making sense.</P>

*</P>

Now you want me to re-iterate our entire conversation? Drinking a little early, huh?

Go back and read the thread if you want. I'm not re-typing a 10 page argument out for you. After all, "I have a SB to go watch!".

And wait wait, I know what your thinking! "Yeah, I'm not interested enough to go back and read it! I'm too cool!". Yeah, we all know it's coming. Spare us please!

LET'S GO GIANTS!

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah....I thought you'd say that. </P>

Truth be told you don't have an answer. My only arguement in both these threads is I don't think any of this matters......I never said anything else......you have proven me wrong about nothing. You whine, I laugh and the cycle continues.</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:47 PM
And for those of you keeping count of the Giants' superstitions, Pat Hanlon just tweeted that they refuse to list JPP as an official starter because everytime Osi is listed as an official starter, they win.

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 04:49 PM
And for those of you keeping count of the Giants' superstitions, Pat Hanlon just tweeted that they refuse to list JPP as an official starter because everytime Osi is listed as an official starter, they win.That explains the many loses. Thanks Mr. Part-timer.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:49 PM
And for those of you keeping count of the Giants' superstitions, Pat Hanlon just tweeted that they refuse to list JPP as an official starter because everytime Osi is listed as an official starter, they win.</P>

lol</P>

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Yeah....I thought you'd say that.* </P>

Truth be told you don't have an answer.* My only arguement in both these threads is I don't think any of this matters......I never said anything else......you have proven me wrong about nothing.* You whine, I laugh and the cycle continues.</P>

It is you that doesn't have the answer. That's why you don't want to go back and look. Because you know you're not going to see what you want.

Your argument is that none of this matters, it was only a mere mistake. That is correct. And I said regardless if it was a mistake or not, Pats fans will jump on it and shove it in our faces if we lose. Because they will. Just like we will shove the "19-0 picture" in their face and shove the "Eagles empty trophy case" in their face. That is all I said. And you argued back. No one CARES how it got here. All that matters is that it got here. And they will shove it in our faces, hence why I said if we lose, we will see that picture for a long time to come.

Like I said, you were proven wrong long ago. That's why you continue to resort to cheap shots. It's a loser's mentality, stooping to a new low because you have nothing of value to give back. Look at you, you keep doing it. "You whine, I laugh, repeat". You have openly admitted through your context that you have no answer, nothing of value left. You lost and your words admit it even though you refuse to.

Regardless, I've said all I need to. I'm done here. Respond if you wish, but I'm ending this here. Great talking to you! Bring it home G-Men!

miked1958
02-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Guys lets not get all hostle.. We get a Hugh game to go out and win.....
Lol

yatitle
02-05-2012, 04:57 PM

http://deadspin.com/5882411/

Wow, that might make me change my bet! Thanks for the inside info

FBomb
02-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah....I thought you'd say that. </P>

Truth be told you don't have an answer. My only arguement in both these threads is I don't think any of this matters......I never said anything else......you have proven me wrong about nothing. You whine, I laugh and the cycle continues.</P>

It is you that doesn't have the answer. That's why you don't want to go back and look. Because you know you're not going to see what you want. Your argument is that none of this matters, it was only a mere mistake. That is correct. And I said regardless if it was a mistake or not, Pats fans will jump on it and shove it in our faces if we lose. Because they will. Just like we will shove the "19-0 picture" in their face and shove the "Eagles empty trophy case" in their face. That is all I said. And you argued back. No one CARES how it got here. All that matters is that it got here. And they will shove it in our faces, hence why I said if we lose, we will see that picture for a long time to come. Like I said, you were proven wrong long ago. That's why you continue to resort to cheap shots. It's a loser's mentality, stooping to a new low because you have nothing of value to give back. Look at you, you keep doing it. "You whine, I laugh, repeat". You have openly admitted through your context that you have no answer, nothing of value left. You lost and your words admit it even though you refuse to. Regardless, I've said all I need to. I'm done here. Respond if you wish, but I'm ending this here. Great talking to you! Bring it home G-Men!</P>

Wanna bet you won't respond?</P>

This is easily the dumbest post in the two threads. How can I be proven wrong by not caring what pats fans will do with a meaningless mistake?? I never said they wouldn't do it.....I said I don't care if they do it. We didn't do it in a malicious manner it was a simple mistake. Now, if Tom Coughlin pulled a Rex Ryan I would have a TOTALY different attitude about **** blowing up in our face. An IT mistake doesn't qualify as a "gotcha" to me.So if a Pats fan wants to use it in that manner it isn't going to effect me any worse than losing the game already would.</P>

So, if THIS opinion means you have proven me wrong....so be it. I think most rational people would agree it doesn't.</P>

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 11:00 PM
bumpity bump

mike kennedy
02-06-2012, 12:57 AM
That's going around lately. There are just too many idiots getting paid high dollars screwing up at heir jobs.