PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It Only ****INESS" When The Giants And Their Fans Display A Positive Attitude?

bigblue58
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Damned media were such shills for New England in leading up to 42, that they did everything but throw the Pats a damned parade.
Of course, when the Pats and their fans said the same things prior to 42 that NY and their faithful have been saying leading up to 46, the media called New England "confident".
When it's New England acting this way it's "confidence" but when NY does it it's suddenly "over confidence" to the point of ****iness!
Was I just imagining it or didn't the Giants already beat the Patriots (with a healthy Rob Gronkowsk)i in a game that COUNTED this past season.....or am I being "****y" for bringing it up!

bigblue58
02-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Damned media were such shills for New England in leading up to 42, that they did everything but throw the Pats a damned parade.
Of course, when the Pats and their fans said the same things prior to 42 that NY and their faithful have been saying leading up to 46, the media called New England "confident".
When it's New England acting this way it's "confidence" but when NY does it it's suddenly "over confidence" to the point of ****iness!
Was I just imagining it or didn't the Giants already beat the Patriots (with a healthy Rob Gronkowsk)i in a game that COUNTED this past season.....or am I being "****y" for bringing it up!