PDA

View Full Version : Eli told receivers run the right route or your not getting the ball. YOU GO BOY

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Warner asked - In the past some of the inconsistencies or forcing balls when you shouldn't have, so what changed...

He said that " Well i think some of it comes with our receiving core, we give a lot of options to our receivers and they can break in, break out or run through the middle and all of a sudden i see one something one way hey he is about to break it in and all of a sudden it breaks it out and hey i think i can still fit it in there. And so you get in trouble so what do you do in that situation do you tuck and run or do you still throw to him even though he is doing the wrong thing but i can throw it in there, and that is where the interceptions come from.

I told my receivers if you make a mistake your are not getting the ball so learn what to do and you will get more catches and we give you a lot of options to get open and if you do something i am not expecting then I am not throwing it to you. "

Then Warner said I always said never fool the QB - Eli said " Thats right"

We have a winner boys. Love it. About time.

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Here is the Vid: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d826a6c3b/Super-Sunday-Sitdown-Eli-Manning?module=HP11_content_stream

FBomb
02-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Outstanding...true leader. Thanks for sharing.

Champagne
02-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Eli is the Old Man now and these Kid Receivers are going to do what the Old Man says.

EN-WHY14
02-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Good to know. Thanks....
and good thing to know that Eli is showing who's boss.
GO BLUE!!

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Warner asked - In the past some of the inconsistencies or forcing balls when you shouldn't have, so what changed... He said that " Well i think some of it comes with our receiving core, we give a lot of options to our receivers and they can break in, break out or run through the middle and all of a sudden i see one something one way hey he is about to break it in and all of a sudden it breaks it out and hey i think i can still fit it in there. And so you get in trouble so what do you do in that situation do you tuck and run or do you still throw to him even though he is doing the wrong thing but i can throw it in there, and that is where the interceptions come from. I told my receivers if you make a mistake your are not getting the ball so learn what to do and you will get more catches and we give you a lot of options to get open and if you do something i am not expecting then I am not throwing it to you. " Then Warner said I always said never fool the QB - Eli said " Thats right" We have a winner boys. Love it. About time.Save for the passive-aggressive response good read.

coachjdc
02-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Great question by KW- "What brings more pressure, the name on the front of your jersey or the name on the back of your jersey?"

gmen0820
02-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?Didnt exactly say. I assume prior to this season or the start of the season.

Pakman
02-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Can't watch the video, when did he say this? Like before the season or like last week?Didnt exactly say. I assume prior to this season or the start of the season.

This is last week. They talked about the superbowl and everything.

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 06:29 PM

This is last week. They talked about the superbowl and everything.I think he meant when did he tell the wrs not when the interview was on. I guess one of us miss read that

gmen0820
02-05-2012, 06:31 PM

This is last week. They talked about the superbowl and everything.I think he meant when did he tell the wrs not when the interview was on. I guess one of us miss read thatYeah that's what I meant. I figured it's a fairly recent article/video.

Voldamort
02-05-2012, 06:32 PM
eye of the tiger!!! ELI will be MVP of this game!!

bearbryant
02-05-2012, 06:40 PM
eye of the tiger!!! ELI will be MVP of this game!!</P>

</P>

I'm with you... Thats who I'm voting for...Unless they blank 'em then you give it to PF! Go Giants!</P>

BigBlue1971
02-05-2012, 06:46 PM
eye of the tiger!!! ELI will be MVP of this game!!</P>

</P>

Eli may just play the greatest game ever by a superbowl qb! hes got the weapons to do it!</P>

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Enjoy

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Enjoy...