PDA

View Full Version : Inactives

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Who will the inactives be? Consider this a stupid question, but do you even need inactives for the Super Bowl?

Herzlich, one of the last game's inactives, is already on the field warming up. So I'm assuming he's coming off the list, which means someone new must join the list.

Denaliman316
02-05-2012, 05:05 PM
On the topic of Herzlich, how awesome would it be to see that kid with the Lombardi trophy?

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 05:10 PM
On the topic of Herzlich, how awesome would it be to see that kid with the Lombardi trophy?

I will personally be happy for Deon Grant. He's fought his whole career to win a Super Bowl, and never has. And I think he's been an underrated contributor to this team.

miked1958
02-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Was assuming we would have the same list of Inactives we have had throughout the playoffs....

Wonder who sits out that has been playing last 4-5 weeks?

miked1958
02-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Was assuming we would have the same list of Inactives we have had throughout the playoffs....

Wonder who sits out that has been playing last 4-5 weeks?
According to another thread just posted, Herzlich is Inactive today according to espn

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Barden, Scott, brewer, Trattou, Herzlich, Kennedy are inactive

Bones911
02-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Giants inactives: Ramses Barden, Da'Rel Scott, Mark Herzlich, Jim Cordle, Justin Trattou, Jimmy Kennedy, James Brewer. #nyg #SB46
5 minutes ago

Bones911
02-05-2012, 05:37 PM
very upset Herzlich is inactive

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Still can't believe Barden is inactive. Guess it all came down to STs. Thomas and Jernigan got the nod.

Overdrive92
02-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Kinda disappointed Herzlich won't be playing. But oh well.

Gianthunter
02-05-2012, 05:42 PM
The normal list of suspects. Hope Barden got his degree. He's going to need it.

miked1958
02-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Giants inactives: Ramses Barden, Da'Rel Scott, Mark Herzlich, Jim Cordle, Justin Trattou, Jimmy Kennedy, James Brewer. #nyg #SB46
5 minutes ago
Same as all the other weeks

swimeasy
02-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Inactives:

New England Patriots:

LB Gary Guyton

OLNick McDonald

OL Donald Thomas

DL Ron Brace

RB Kevin Faulk

RB Shane Vereen

QB Ryan Mallett</p>

New York Giants:</p>

Ramses Barden

Da’Rel Scott

Mark Herzlich

Jim Cordle

Justin Trattou

Jimmy Kennedy

James Brewer</p>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Who will the inactives be? Consider this a stupid question, but do you even need inactives for the Super Bowl? Herzlich, one of the last game's inactives, is already on the field warming up. So I'm assuming he's coming off the list, which means someone new must join the list.</P>

I have only seen a list of probables that are dinged up.....no questionables or worse. Saw A LOT of Patsies on the questionable list. </P>

This was scrolling on ESPN all day, so take it for what it's worth.</P>

FBomb
02-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Inactives:

New England Patriots:

LB Gary Guyton
OLNick McDonald
OL Donald Thomas
DL Ron Brace
RB Kevin Faulk
RB Shane Vereen
QB Ryan Mallett</P>

New York Giants:</P>

Ramses Barden
Da’Rel Scott
Mark Herzlich
Jim Cordle
Justin Trattou
Jimmy Kennedy
James Brewer</P>

</P>

Nothing really concerning here. For either team</P>

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Questionable is basically probable in the SB. You are pretty much gonna play regardless..only time you won't play is if playing can make an injury worse or hurt your career.

TuckYou
02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
The normal list of suspects. Hope Barden got his degree. He's going to need it.</P>

I think Barden will land on someone elses roster. WE have Nicks Cruz and Manningham as our WRs. The others need to contribute on STs, which I guess Barden does not do well. I could see him easily make a roster like the Jaguars or Browns or even 49ers. </P>