PDA

View Full Version : Another no show by Tuck

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 07:53 PM
What a bum he is turned out to be.

trenken311
12-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Not a bum, just washed up probably. He's getting older. He'll be gone soon. In a year or 2.

MikeSherrard
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
did you accidentally watch a different game?

Who won the game you watched? Hopefully the Giants.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Are you kidding?

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 07:57 PM

Who won the game you watched?* Hopefully the Giants.

Are you drunk?

TuckYou
12-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Incase you didn't know, Tuck wears 91. OSI wears the 72 that didn't show up.

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Incase you didn't know, Tuck wears 91. OSI wears the 72 that didn't show up.

Tuck had another invisible game. He has been horrible.

davmac2BB
12-04-2011, 07:59 PM

Funny how everybody is ripping Osi, but all season long Tuck has gotten a free pass. He has been junk all this year!

Drez
12-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Incase you didn't know, Tuck wears 91. OSI wears the 72 that didn't show up.</P>

Tuck may not have been beasting it up, but he made a couple of plays. Didn't he have a sack? Or was that the one that got called back because of the BS PI call on JWill?</P>

trenken311
Tuck has been terrible, but isnt he playing with a minor injury?

BlueReign
...Tuck played well today.

BigBlue121

Who won the game you watched? Hopefully the Giants.

Are you drunk?i wish i was

M0rbid
12-04-2011, 08:01 PM
He played much better. Dude wasn't the reason why we lost the game. It was the frickin blown coverage by the secondary.

wado1
12-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Tuck played well today, he was just overshadowed by the MONSTER game JPP had. Tuck had pressure and was dropping back in coverage.

PrideofNY
12-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Jason Pierre Paul was pretty good though. Top 3 defensive lineman in the league, I think.

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Tuck played well today, he was just overshadowed by the MONSTER game JPP had. Tuck had pressure and was dropping back in coverage.

I am sorry but he sucked. And why is he dropping in coverage? And why is he on the siodline when the Packers have the ball in the red zone?

wado1
12-04-2011, 08:09 PM
He's dropping in coverage because thats the play called, thats not his fault. He's prolly on the sideline because he was tired from chasing Aaron Rodgers all over the field.

U did notice Rodgers had to keep leaving the pocket because of pressure right???

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Where was No-see Umenyiora? Injured.

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 08:12 PM
</P>

So this loss is on Osi because he was hurt?</P>

You are getting dumber by the minute.</P>

RoanokeFan
12-04-2011, 08:13 PM

I've been very critical of Tuck for weeks, but tonight? NO WAY. He showed up

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:14 PM
What a bum he is turned out to be.</P>

Did you watch the game at all? Tuck played well. </P>

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
He's dropping in coverage because thats the play called, thats not his fault. He's prolly on the sideline because he was tired from chasing Aaron Rodgers all over the field.

U did notice Rodgers had to keep leaving the pocket because of pressure right???

So you really think Tuck played well? I really did not see him do much of anything all day. JPP was great. Tollefso played much better then Tuck.

allentown PA
Are you kidding?

yea wtf are people watching..he played very well...*******s

allentown PA
Are you kidding?

bleedinblue27
waving players back onto the field.......cause he wanted to stay on the sideline!!

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:17 PM
</P>

</P>

I guess he's trying to close on you. Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </P>

BK07071
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM

WHAT!!!!!!!! What game were you watching? Tuck and JPP were all over the place and pressured Rogers all night until Perry went with the three down linemen scheme again. When we were rushing four guys we put the pressure on Rogers. That last TD that Green Bay score Rogers had all the time in the world to throw and if you were watching the defensive line up we rushed three line men. Know what the hell you're talking about before you post something that ridiculous....you obviously don't know diddly squat about football!!!!!

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:23 PM

WHAT!!!!!!!! What game were you watching? Tuck and JPP were all over the place and pressured Rogers all night until Perry went with the three down linemen scheme again. When we were rushing four guys we put the pressure on Rogers. That last TD that Green Bay score Rogers had all the time in the world to throw and if you were watching the defensive line up we rushed three line men. Know what the hell you're talking about before you post something that ridiculous....you obviously don't know diddly squat about football!!!!!
</P>

You are arguing with a brick wall...</P>

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Where was No-see Umenyiora?* Injured.
</P>

</P>

I guess he's trying to close on you.* Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </P>

plus 1 rob...u always speak the truth imo

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
What a bum he is turned out to be.</P>

do NOT feed the troll.</P>

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Are you kidding?

Zero sacks, sorry no good

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 08:26 PM
</P>

</P>

I guess he's trying to close on you. Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </P>

plus 1 rob...u always speak the truth imo</P>

Thanks man. unfortunateluy, folks like harooni and Die Hard keep banning me for speaking obvious truths. </P>

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Are you kidding?

he had a sack dumbass..and played the run too

RoanokeFan
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM
</p>

So this loss is on Osi because he was hurt?</p>

You are getting dumber by the minute.</p>

</p>

I guess he's trying to close on you. Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </p>

plus 1 rob...u always speak the truth imo</p>

Thanks man. unfortunateluy, folks like harooni and Die Hard keep banning me for speaking obvious truths. </p>

Harooni can't ban anyone.

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:36 PM
</p>

</p>

I guess he's trying to close on you.* Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </p>

Thanks man.* unfortunateluy, folks like harooni and Die Hard keep banning me for speaking obvious truths.* </p>

lol..whats ur take on the game noke? interested to see ur view?

BK07071
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Not a bum, just washed up probably. He's getting older. He'll be gone soon. In a year or 2.

You and your compadre have some serious mental deficiencies and should seek medical help as soon as possible.

BK07071
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM

You and your compadre have some serious mental deficiencies and should seek medical help as soon as possible.

UmenYiourAnIdiot
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Is this a joke or are you being serious?
If your being serious than I don't know what to tell you other than you should keep those types of comments to yourself.

Embarassed4u.

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
</p>

Your an idiot just looking for a fight. Notice the use of "your".

I know the power of analysis escapes you, so let me spell it out. People who whine about Tuck being a bum are usually bitter No-See fans. To whine about Tuck when he had a decent game just sends red flags up as to the trolling.

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM

4 tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack. Statistically better than JPP (3-0-0).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011120410/2011/REG13/packers@giants#menu=highlights&amp;tab=recap

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Are you kidding?
yea wtf are people watching..he played very well...*******s Zero sacks, sorry no good

4 tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack. Statistically better than JPP (3-0-0).

</P>

Copy that...but I thought JPP and Tuck both played great. Now our LB's and Secondary were another story...</P>

KP and Rolle both need upgrades, Webster plays decently, Ross is eratic, and our LB's are just plain sad...and our dfensive schemes (fewell) are tough to understand.</P>

RoanokeFan
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM
</p>

</p>

I guess he's trying to close on you. Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </p>

Thanks man. unfortunateluy, folks like harooni and Die Hard keep banning me for speaking obvious truths. </p>

You always want to win, but sometimes it's more about how you lose and we played pretty well over all against the only unbeaten team in the NFL. We have rookies playing that are just not equipped yet to play in prime time. Not really knocking the rookies, they are having to learn as they play and sometimes it gets ugly.

We didn't get blown out as many had predicted and I think we meet them again and beat them.

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 09:27 PM
</p>

</p>

I guess he's trying to close on you.* Osi is typcally a no show on 90+% of the plays whether he's playing or not. </p>

Thanks man.* unfortunateluy, folks like harooni and Die Hard keep banning me for speaking obvious truths.* </p>

You always want to win, but sometimes it's more about how you lose and we played pretty well over all against the only unbeaten team in the NFL.* We have rookies playing that are just not equipped yet to play in prime time.* Not really knocking the rookies, they are having to learn as they play and sometimes it gets ugly.*

We didn't get blown out as many had predicted and I think we meet them again and beat them. *

agreed but no moral victories imo..the giants out played them today...on the bright side if we win next week we are in first place.

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM
</P>

Your an idiot just looking for a fight. Notice the use of "your".

I know the power of analysis escapes you, so let me spell it out. People who whine about Tuck being a bum are usually bitter No-See fans. To whine about Tuck when he had a decent game just sends red flags up as to the trolling.
</P>

If I was looking for a fight, I would seek out somone that could actually provide one . . . . .</P>

BK07071
12-04-2011, 10:27 PM

I am sorry but he sucked. And why is he dropping in coverage? And why is he on the siodline when the Packers have the ball in the red zone?

Why don't you ask Perry Fewell. He's the defensive coordinator not Tuck. It's the coordinator that is sending in the plays to the LB with the radio helmet. Don't blame Tuck!

BK07071
12-04-2011, 10:31 PM

</p>

You are arguing with a brick wall...</p>

You're right !!!! I should know better!

BlueBlooded1979
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM

4 tackles, 1 assist, 1 sack.* Statistically better than JPP (3-0-0).

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011120410/2011/REG13/packers@giants#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Good point.

I think stats mean crap but Tuck played technically sound football all night long. He was not great or explosive but better than he has been all season. He was very tough against the run tonight and got some pressure.

GiantsFan31
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Tuck is soft. Bottom line. The guy is just not a big time player without Strahan. Pierre-Paul may have stopped racking up sacks but he is playing the run awesome, tipping and batting balls, and never quits like we saw on the long Sproles run in NO. That is the difference between them.

bearbryant
12-04-2011, 11:08 PM
without the rest of an attacking defense tuck just doesn't make it. To his defense, since he got cheap shotted by the idiot from Dallas, he's been hurting. This years neck ding hasn't helped either. He's nowhere what he was years ago!

miked1958
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Tuck had a big sack and lots of pressures

G-FanFromDurham
12-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Tuck dropping back in coverage? Maybe we should play him in the secondary in place of some others like Blackmon etc..

GiantWarfare
12-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Tuck played very well considering he's banged up. But stats are misleading, despite Tuck having the better #s, JPP had much more impact throughout the game....all game long...