PDA

View Full Version : We *** lost

giants-_-
02-05-2012, 07:57 PM
D looks like it is defeated.....**** this ****....**** the refs too....****ing bul****

HAMMERHEDD
02-05-2012, 08:00 PM
I'd love to disagree with you. Can't.

jasonbourne
02-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Lol well guess they should just end the game since you called it,,,,

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM
so you pepper other threads with this and now you make your own thread for it. Get off the internet.

Morehead State
02-05-2012, 08:03 PM
D looks like it is defeated.....**** this ****....**** the refs too....****ing bul****</P>

Get off the message board you friggin bandwagon fan!!!!</P>

Mr Excitement
02-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Harrison is right...you dont get presssure up the gut....forget it.

krygny
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
The punks and losers here still havent learned anything.

cken
02-05-2012, 08:05 PM
i still believe, until the final whistle. LETS GOO GMEN ALL IN!!!!!!!!!

nycisgreat
02-05-2012, 08:06 PM
D looks like it is defeated.....**** this ****....**** the refs too....****ing bul****

The offense held the ball for almost 20 minutes. We simply got out coached in the first half. Major adjustments are coming up in the season.

Bluesmagoo
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM
If this is how you react to a game I shudder to thnk about how you conduct your personal life.
Are you really a fan?

Giantsin04
02-05-2012, 08:22 PM

The offense held the ball for almost 20 minutes. We simply got out coached in the first half. Major adjustments are coming up in the season.

Moron

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
lol dummy lul

NYGinIN
02-05-2012, 10:16 PM
are you premature in everything else in life? ;)

cken
02-05-2012, 10:47 PM
BUMPING YOUR *** giants-_-

DragonSoul
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
when will ppl freaking learn.

giantyankee1976
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
oh wow.

Original Poster, you gotta get that egg off your face.

we still love you though. Giants won you know.

Mr. Zolo
02-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I'll admit I was livid that the Giants couldn't stop Welker and Woodhead (that sounds like a bad law firm name). There was no answer for them unless Welker dropped those passes.

Patton 20
02-05-2012, 11:02 PM
The game is 60 min long. Next Year someone should have a rule about the amount of times people are allowed to jump off the wagon. After a certain number they should not be allowed back.

"20"

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 03:22 AM
deserves a bump. A lesson for all. Come on man(ning)

GmenFan1980
02-06-2012, 03:26 AM
SB 42- down by 4 going into half = WIN

SB-46- down by 1 going into half. = WIN

SB-21-down by 1 going into half = WIN

SB-25-down by 2 going into the half = WIN

Never Give up Hope ya'll :)

nYg24
02-06-2012, 03:26 AM
ha this is funny..

eddygoombah
02-06-2012, 05:33 AM
bump to SHUN THE UNBELIEVER!

Firenugget
02-06-2012, 06:57 AM
Op...you need to change your avatar. Nothing you have ever posted here suggests you are up to accepting any challenges at all...Pretty much the exact opposite.

heavyhitter
02-06-2012, 07:17 AM
D looks like it is defeated.....**** this ****....**** the refs too....****ing bul****http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z46/kcochran777/surveysayssucks-1.gif

Pakman
02-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Op...you need to change your avatar. Nothing you have ever posted here suggests you are up to accepting any challenges at all...Pretty much the exact opposite.

Exactly what I was going to post

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Why did i make this thread you ask...well it is simple reverse psychology, if i tell myself during the game that the giants will lose them winning proves me wrong and makes me feel good but if they lose then it doesn't hurt as bad.Also i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne.

Happy beyond words for the Superbowl win!

The Giants will lose the opening game of the 2012 season

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 08:49 AM

Bet they pull it out!

NYGinIN
02-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Why did i make this thread you ask...well it is simple reverse psychology, if i tell myself during the game that the giants will lose them winning proves me wrong and makes me feel good but if they lose then it doesn't hurt as bad.Also i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne.

uh huuh. Giggles, you will forever be my enemy. How many times have you been banned?

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
... i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne...

LOL the Return of Giggles !!!

(cue the dramatic music)

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 04:43 PM
... i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne...

LOL the Return of Giggles !!!

(cue the dramatic music)

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tumblr_lrko9eazTh1qk25yuo1_500.gif

chizz
02-06-2012, 05:48 PM
most optimistic fan ever

jjj45
02-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Why did i make this thread you ask...well it is simple reverse psychology, if i tell myself during the game that the giants will lose them winning proves me wrong and makes me feel good but if they lose then it doesn't hurt as bad.<font size="5">Also i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne.</font>

The Giants will lose the opening game of the 2012 seasonIs this guy really Giggles? I call BS.

Eli TO Shockey
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Why did i make this thread you ask...well it is simple reverse psychology, if i tell myself during the game that the giants will lose them winning proves me wrong and makes me feel good but if they lose then it doesn't hurt as bad.<font size="5">Also i am back if you see my new avi you know who i am the one and only giggles i have been hiding in the shadows for far to long it is time to reclaim my throne.</font>

The Giants will lose the opening game of the 2012 seasonIs this guy really Giggles? I call BS.

Giggles is a legend on here. this guy wishes

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM

he is bsing. i created the giggles username and troll persona over on dallas message board after i had surgery and couldnt move for a while. tv can only entertain me for so long, so i went over there and absolutely terrorized them. i did it well too as to never be too blatant, half of them thought i was a legit cowboys fan and half of em thought i was a troll and i'd instigate fights between them as well as with me it was classic (but extremely lame i know. ganj/pain pills will usually equal lame actions lol)

it was epic too bc i used the clown avatar like i chose a really wierd looking clown. they banned me, and i'd create losgiggles or gigglesII until they IP banned me but surprisingly they didnt IP ban me for some time.

i'd make "romo will never lead us to the promised land" threads that went 12 pages deep, "romo is the most overrated qb in history", basically about romo non stop.

looking back, i know it was lame, but i literally couldnt move for like 4 months. it really was so entertaining, some of the things i said and the reactions i got still make me laugh so loud

eventually i learned i created a monster bc after i did it there, the giggles disease spread and giggles infected our boards

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 03:48 PM
its my understanding that a giggles outbreak occurred on the philly mb too...i didnt giggles here but i absolutely created it and did it well on the dallas mb, whoever did the giggles here was absolutely a dallas cowboys fan who took my gameplan and brought it here. but for all the fun he had here i had 10x the fun over there. such epic posts and comical fights.

jjj45
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
he is bsing. i created the giggles username and troll persona over on dallas message board after i had surgery and couldnt move for a while. tv can only entertain me for so long, so i went over there and absolutely terrorized them. i did it well too as to never be too blatant, half of them thought i was a legit cowboys fan and half of em thought i was a troll and i'd instigate fights between them as well as with me it was classic (but extremely lame i know. ganj/pain pills will usually equal lame actions lol)

it was epic too bc i used the clown avatar like i chose a really wierd looking clown. they banned me, and i'd create losgiggles or gigglesII until they IP banned me but surprisingly they didnt IP ban me for some time.

i'd make "romo will never lead us to the promised land" threads that went 12 pages deep, "romo is the most overrated qb in history", basically about romo non stop.

looking back, i know it was lame, but i literally couldnt move for like 4 months. it really was so entertaining, some of the things i said and the reactions i got still make me laugh so loud

eventually i learned i created a monster bc after i did it there, the giggles disease spread and giggles infected our boardswow that's quite a tale ya got there. Sorry to hear bout you ordeal with the surgery. Hardcore trolling can be justified under those circumstances lol

jjj45
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Giggles is a legend on here. this guy wishes
thats what im thinking.

raintheory
02-09-2012, 03:54 PM
whos giggles?

giants-_-
02-09-2012, 03:56 PM
whos giggles?

Daddy

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 03:58 PM

eventually i learned i created a monster bc after i did it there, the giggles disease spread and giggles infected our boardswow that's quite a tale ya got there. Sorry to hear bout you ordeal with the surgery. Hardcore trolling can be justified under those circumstances lol

lol i know it was lame, but it was like the only entertainment i had for a bit. i dont like tv except for football. it was back surgery so like i legit was ordered to not move as much as possible.

i wish i could have saved some of the threads, i absolutely terrorized the mb, absolutely terrorized them but did so in a way that people believed i was just a frustrated die hard fan thats the beauty of it that the giggles over here failed to duplicate. everyone knew he was a troll right from the start, i used a lil bit of mad genius to confuse them.

the greatest thing about it tho, is that even tho i was trolling them, almost EVERY thing i said there turned out to be true...but i guess i owe that to romo being as much a joke as giggles.

jjj45
02-09-2012, 04:02 PM

lol i know it was lame, but it was like the only entertainment i had for a bit. i dont like tv except for football. it was back surgery so like i legit was ordered to not move as much as possible.

i wish i could have saved some of the threads, i absolutely terrorized the mb, absolutely terrorized them but did so in a way that people believed i was just a frustrated die hard fan thats the beauty of it that the giggles over here failed to duplicate. everyone knew he was a troll right from the start, i used a lil bit of mad genius to confuse them.

the greatest thing about it tho, is that even tho i was trolling them, almost EVERY thing i said there turned out to be true...but i guess i owe that to romo being as much a joke as giggles.Im saying theres no problem with what you did. I mean someone with something that serious should be able to have a little fun a MB.

Its not like some twelve year old being a jerk.

giants-_-
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyone know of carbo on nj.com,he is great too

repeatchamps
02-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Anyone know of carbo on nj.com,he is great too</P>

Lol. Carbo was here first. I think he was IP Banned eventually. Those who have been here for as long as I have will recall this as well.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
02-09-2012, 04:16 PM

Lol. Carbo was here first. I think he was IP Banned eventually. Those who have been here for as long as I have will recall this as well.</P>

Carbo doesn't ring a bell.

repeatchamps
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM

Carbo doesn't ring a bell.</P>

You don't remember that poster? Read what he writes on nj.com comments to Giants articles. He did the same nonsense over here for a long time. Perhaps some of the Mods will remember him.</P>