PDA

View Full Version : Losers....

jasonbourne
02-05-2012, 08:03 PM
First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...

RagingBlue
02-05-2012, 08:06 PM
First time on the boards in awhile..... All i have to say is WTF??? You guys callin the game cause its 10-9... Yeah i am nervous as **** too.. But damn calling the game over already is overboard...

Our team looks defeated. Brady is throwing the ball over the place. They took away our deep threat and we can't score. Our offense only scored 7 points. And if we go to sleep in the 3rd quarter like we always do, then this game is over.

GMen869007
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM

It's ridiculous that people have given up, but I am concerned with the d. I really hope they're able to make the necessary 2nd half adjustments.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM

Our team looks defeated. Brady is throwing the ball over the place. They took away our deep threat and we can't score. Our offense only scored 7 points. And if we go to sleep in the 3rd quarter like we always do, then this game is over.
I haven't seen Eli take but 2 shots down field, and they were both on 3rd and a mile. I would be shocked if downfield wasn't covered in those situations.