PDA

View Full Version : Team talked way too much.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Anyone see this yet? This is what happens when you act like you're going to go in there and 3 real time hours later no matter what happens you're getting the Lombardi to take home with you.

Live and learn for when we go back again next year!

garyallan
02-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Thet really got farther than they should have.

Theys be greatful for that, get some good coaching and this game belongs to NY

GMen869007
02-05-2012, 09:32 PM
I didn't like the talking and was vocal about it. You can say what you want about it effecting the outcome or having no bearing, but it makes the team and fans look bad when they come up lame after so much yapping.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Anyone see this yet? This is what happens when you act like you're going to go in there and 3 real time hours later no matter what happens you're getting the Lombardi to take home with you.

Everyone reserves the right to LMAO at me if somehow....

DataWraith
02-05-2012, 09:48 PM

Already did quite some time ago...

GOBIGBLUE52
02-05-2012, 09:56 PM

Already did quite some time ago...

Go. Right. Ahead.

bearbryant
02-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Man O Man. The D brought it when it was needed. I take my hat off to the Defense of the NYGIants and their will to win