PDA

View Full Version : From Packer Nation

warcover
02-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Congratulations, guys. Hated it when NY knocked off Green Bay, but as soon as Bill Murray showed up on Letterman in a Giants uniform said to myself go get it G-men, leave Brady to tearfully contemplate the ultimate worth of his millions and doinking whatsername.
See you guys next season.

Tommy_Ribs
02-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Sir, you are class.

Thank You - and here is to a great game next season!

DataWraith
02-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Congratulations, guys. Hated it when NY knocked off Green Bay, but as soon as Bill Murray showed up on Letterman in a Giants uniform said to myself go get it G-men, leave Brady to tearfully contemplate the ultimate worth of his millions and doinking whatsername.

The team that scared me the most in this playoff run had been your team, the Packers.
You'll be right back at it next year and many years to come.

Good luck and see you guys next year.

Voldamort
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
thanks see you next year!

ibbill
02-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Tks will see you next year. Class act you are.Murray was funny.

bELIeve_in_Giants
02-05-2012, 11:22 PM
What night was Bill Murray on. I have them all on DVR this week. Thanks.

ELROCKSTEADY
02-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Congratulations, guys.* Hated it when NY knocked off Green Bay, but as soon as Bill Murray showed up on Letterman in a Giants uniform said to myself go get it G-men, leave Brady to tearfully contemplate the ultimate worth of his millions and doinking whatsername.*

oh great... a packer fan;)

warcover
02-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Several Youtube versions currently up. Quintessential Murray appearance, good stuff.

Thinking I should head over to a Pats forum, "Dear guys, condolences to big bad Bill and the team".
Not.

Razur
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Congratulations, guys.* Hated it when NY knocked off Green Bay, but as soon as Bill Murray showed up on Letterman in a Giants uniform said to myself go get it G-men, leave Brady to tearfully contemplate the ultimate worth of his millions and doinking whatsername.*

Thanks and all props to your team..Class A system...see you guys in the play offs next year!

miked1958
02-06-2012, 01:08 AM

Thanks dude!!! And guess what. We prob open up against you guys next season.. Last years Champs vs this years champs..

Is that held on first thursday night..?