PDA

View Full Version : Belicheck bails again.....

ebick
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Didn't come out for the post-game interview......unbelievable!

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I had little respect for him now I have zilch respect. No BelliCHICK and no players available. Hope the NFL fines them.</P>

Now I will relish in their defeat much more now that I know it hurts them so much. Seems to me that Eli, TC and Giants on the whole ruined the Patriots legacy/dynasty thing. Now I am so glad for them</P>

Brady choked in the 4th. Eli didnt'. Take that Brady, BelleCHICK </P>

WR4Life
02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
To be honest, I'm not going to blame them. How would you feel if you had just lost a heart breaker like that? Belichick embraced Coughlin with a hug and they talked for a little bit. He was very classy after the game.

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:28 PM
okay I hear you. Maybe I should have responded and not reacted.

FBomb
02-05-2012, 10:29 PM
A....you don't know what the story is yet so don't jump to conclusions</P>

B...His embrass of Coughlin on the handshake wash emtional.</P>

give the guy a break.</P>

ebick
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Brady choked in the 4th. Eli didnt'. </P>

A couple of key drops there in that last minute.....not sure Brady's the one that choked....</P>

bearbryant
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Thats on him. We didn't even though we won the game. Sooner or later you learn that you are responsible for your own actions only and thats true for everyone. Go GiantS

GMen869007
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Didn't come out for the post-game interview......unbelievable!

You'd think that a guy who had so much success at the expense of others would be a little more gracious. How does he think that the 3 opposing coaches that he bested felt? I guess he's just embarrassed by losing to Coughlin and the Giants TWICE! Good, I'm glad!

GMENAGAIN
02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
I had little respect for him now I have zilch respect. No BelliCHICK and no players available. Hope the NFL fines them.</P>

Now I will relish in their defeat much more now that I know it hurts them so much. Seems to me that Eli, TC and Giants on the whole ruined the Patriots legacy/dynasty thing. Now I am so glad for them</P>

</P>

How exactly did Brady choke?</P>

If anyone choked it was Welker.</P>

Dorothy
02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
I had little respect for him now I have zilch respect.* No BelliCHICK and no players available.* Hope the NFL fines them.</P>

Now I will relish in their defeat much more now that I know it hurts them so much.* Seems to me that Eli, TC and Giants on the whole ruined the Patriots legacy/dynasty thing.* Now I am so glad for them</P>

Brady choked in the 4th. Eli didnt'.* Take that Brady, BelleCHICK </P>

I don't know what you are watching, but BB did do an interview

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:47 PM
you are correct, my bad about him choking, big drops

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 10:48 PM
and they cut a guy the night before the superbowl.

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM

I don't know what you are watching, but BB did do an interview</P>

He declined the NBC interview on national t.v. NBC made that clear. Listen I rescinded what I wrote a short time after. Got a bit emotional. </P>

JMFP2
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
To be honest, I'm not going to blame them. How would you feel if you had just lost a heart breaker like that? Belichick embraced Coughlin with a hug and they talked for a little bit. He was very classy after the game.</P>

</P>

Yeah, no reason to ask him how he feels.....obviously the entire Patriots organization feels like **** right now. No reason to make them provide a public declaration of misery.</P>

</P>

</P>

slipknottin
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Hes just trying to beat traffic - Eli (four years ago)

DartLax 36
02-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Saw him hug TC after the game. That made me respect him a bit as a man.

mike kennedy
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Actually Belicheck gave T.C. a warm and long congratulations at the end of the game. I give him kudos so stop yapping about nothing and appreciate the win.

nycisgreat
02-05-2012, 11:31 PM
I had little respect for him now I have zilch respect. No BelliCHICK and no players available. Hope the NFL fines them.</p>

Now I will relish in their defeat much more now that I know it hurts them so much. Seems to me that Eli, TC and Giants on the whole ruined the Patriots legacy/dynasty thing. Now I am so glad for them</p>

Brady choked in the 4th. Eli didnt'. Take that Brady, BelleCHICK </p>

Dude, have you ever lost something that hurts your heart so bad. They just lost the Superbowl for crying out loud.They are hurt, and I understand why they didn't come. If we lost, I would've step out either.

NYG 5
02-05-2012, 11:36 PM
He took care of everything that needed to be taken care of on the field. His exchange with Coughlin was most gracious.

we know why the pats lost. we all watched the game. let them be.

giantfanatic
02-05-2012, 11:42 PM
I just watched the interviews - total class. I think Belly had the gameplan to win. He easily could have won. That has to be tough.