PDA

View Full Version : I love Big Blue, I love Coughlin & players, and I love my Message Boards peeps!

flimflam
02-05-2012, 11:28 PM
<font size="3">What a season. So happy the oldest coach in the NFL could get another ring after all the **** he has been through.

It's awesome Eli has more rings now than Peyton. How many rings does Phillip Rivers have?

So happy a lot fo our Giants could get ring number 2, and that the newbies were able to get their first after one of the most tumultuous years and emotional roller coaster of a season.

Really this season is an amazing story filled with drama and intrigue. I am numb right now from everything.

But I will tell you I love this team. Not only am I proud to be a NY Giants fan because they are a class organization, but through the years this team has showed that you can always pull through even with your backs against the way.

Big Blue is resilient, and I think it is a great lesson they impart. to everyone. No matter what, even when the chips are down, you still can succeed if you put your mind to it.

And thanks to my message boards buddies. I get emotional and can be mercurial since I wear my heart on my sleeve. Thanks for giving me feedback on my posts and lending an ear when I have something to say.

Big Blue! Is it too early to hope we can make a run for #5 since it bothers the crap out of me that SF and Dallas still have more than us. That is not right. Just sayin' :-) </font>