PDA

View Full Version : Super sucks

superstinks
02-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP.

Just Sayin

Shutupnplay
02-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Sounds like sour grapes to me!! BACK TO YOUR CAVE TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voldamort
WOW HATER

SweetZombieJesus
Are you talking about the 2X MVP 2x champion? Lol

FishinTheSalt
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Wwwaaaaaa, you'll be seeing him for a long time. Loser

GMen869007
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP.

Just Sayin

Yep, you got it, Eli lucked his way into an 8-3 postseason record (7-1 on the road or neutral ground), 2 SB Championships, and MVPS. All opinions are irrelevant at this point now.

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP. Just Sayin</P>

Blow me please</P>

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
don't you have anything more purposeful in your life than to rain on our parade? Get lost now.

bLuereverie
02-05-2012, 10:34 PM
So a receiver has the ball hit him in the hands, he hangs on and he's lucky?

zimonami
02-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Eli Manning has to be the most overrated QB in NFL history. He has been blessed with miracle receivers that have made him a Superbowl MVP twice. I think he was actually accurate 5 times the whole game, and he almost put one of his receivers on the IR because of the catch they had to make. He gets MVP it is a joke. I cant stand to look at him. Then he self proclaims himself as an elite QB next to names that he isn't good enough to serve them water. Welll good luck NY the real MVP should be Justin Tuck or JPP not Eli I can't throw a pass Manning. His brother played him and showed you what a real Manning QB was when he kicked the crap out of him when they played each other. Well that's politics for you, give Eli some average players and he is a nobody. give him miracle receivers which all deserved the MVP more than him and there you have it a Superbowl MVP. Just Sayin</P>

Blow me please</P>
You are rifght. Eli's every pass should be intercepted... every pass is horrible. He is soooo lucky. What a sucky and lucky quarterback
Hahahahahahahahaha. Eat **** and die, troll

NYgiants141
02-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Do you happen to be talking about the qb who just won the superbowl now?

gfan555
I can't believe some of the darts Eli fit in there tonight. Luck... maybe a little, but A LOT of skill made it happen.

JMGGIANTS
LOL, you aren't talking to me. We are on the same side.

Kingb50
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Look at my pic then listen to my wy text.......Eli is a pro he is not a rowdy speach type leader he is a watch what I do on the field type leader....Respect it or cry about it when he beats u ..we ar the champions deal wit it or cry cuz of it

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 10:41 PM
LOL. I guess trolling is a full time job.

JMGGIANTS
02-05-2012, 10:42 PM
yeah 2 consecutive winning Super Bowl drives. All luck. The TD throw to Cruz and the other 5 threaded passes between defenders and over defenders heads and where most QB's wouldn't have the balls to throw are just luck. LOL

SIMMS5611
02-05-2012, 10:43 PM
You, Sir, are a jealous piece of garbage. I understand, though, because if the Patriots owned us like we OWN THEM, I'd be a tad bitter, too.

Now blow away, Girl Scout.

M0rbid
This is when mod needs to get BAN HAPPY.

giantyankee1976

Just Sayin

biiiiiiiiiiittttcccccchhh

**** you hater

waah-waaah

you wish you had MVP Goober for a QB, we know.

Kendo15
02-05-2012, 10:44 PM

Just Sayin

I date supermodels.

I was with Elle MacPherson, but she got too old so I dumped her.

I have 4 Bentley's and a vintage Camaro in my garage.

I have 4 Olympic gold medals and walked on the moon twice.

Oh sh!t, I'm sorry..... you're SERIOUS.

I that this was a thread for talking sh!t, my apologies ............................

Move along .......................... nothing to see here!

byron

Blow me please</P>

You are rifght. Eli's every pass should be intercepted... every pass is horrible. He is soooo lucky. What a sucky and lucky quarterback Hahahahahahahahaha. Eat **** and die, troll</P>

+1hahaha....they did it Zim !! what a great feeling !!!</P>

poppa smurph

Just Sayinsuck it
just sayin'

Raffi
02-05-2012, 10:46 PM
You are a schizophrenic jerk in denial, keep dreaming, and don't forget to take your lithium medication...

Kendo15
02-05-2012, 10:49 PM
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

zimonami
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM

Blow me please</P>

You are rifght. Eli's every pass should be intercepted... every pass is horrible. He is soooo lucky. What a sucky and lucky quarterback Hahahahahahahahaha. Eat **** and die, troll</P>

+1hahaha....they did it Zim !! what a great feeling !!!</P>
It is the best, byron... totally a bonus season... totally unexpected and totally appreciated. In my 53 years watching the Gmen, about the most satisfying, except for maybe '86

nycisgreat
02-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Sounds like sour grapes to me!! BACK TO YOUR CAVE TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy is cowboys fan and bitter loser!

spair
02-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Superstinks Super Sucks... Hard!

FBomb
02-05-2012, 10:53 PM

And you are easily the the dumbest mother****er to post on this board.......just sayin.</P>

Eli is clutch and clutch wins Superbowls!!!</P>

younggiant
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Mods this is are night... suspend this fool for that idiotic post

Gary'sReason
02-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Hahaha, you friggin loser!! How does Eli's ayss taste?

byron
02-05-2012, 11:27 PM

Blow me please</P>

+1hahaha....they did it Zim !! what a great feeling !!!</P> It is the best, byron... totally a bonus season... totally unexpected and totally appreciated. In my 53 years watching the Gmen, about the most satisfying, except for maybe '86 they just keep giving us great SB winningseasons!!!

chizz
02-05-2012, 11:30 PM
wow this loss must sting

fourth&forever
02-05-2012, 11:39 PM
to the OP: Shove off you loser.

DandyDon
02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
I can't believe some of the darts Eli fit in there tonight. Luck... maybe a little, but A LOT of skill made it happen.

Dude you aint kidding. Some truly amazing throws tonight.

Bluesmagoo
02-05-2012, 11:42 PM
It is amazing how filth like this guy can look himself in the eye!
bELIeve! Learn it, Live it! It owns you...

mrg3
02-05-2012, 11:47 PM
3 Straight and 2 SB wins against the Pats. Swept the Romo boys, Eagles never won a Superbowl, Beat the Jets Christmas eve. Eli carried this team all year. He's the MVP not crybaby Rogers, Does that cover it? Were Superbowl Camps your not!

appodictic
02-06-2012, 12:36 AM

Just Sayin

I have bad news for you. Eli outplayed Brady in every way. Brady's pick and inaccurate throws were the difference.

mike kennedy
02-06-2012, 01:12 AM

Just Sayin

Do me a favor tomorrow. Pick up tomorrows Philadelphia Daily News or Inquirer and let me know who's picture is on the sports page?

Does it mention the Eagles are the only NFC East team without a Super Bowl win?