PDA

View Full Version : Worst game winning score in SB history?

SweetZombieJesus
02-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?

GmenFan1980
02-05-2012, 11:30 PM
I was like oh no they let him score.

Then i remember when the packers did that against the broncos and just like then IT BACKFIRED :D

Meanhothead
02-05-2012, 11:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing about that Packer SB

NYGRealityCheck
02-05-2012, 11:32 PM
COLLINSWORTH SHOULD BE BANNED FROM COMMENTATING ON GIANTS GAMES!

!@$#%^@$ him and his bias against the Giants.

Patriots' fault for letting bradshaw get the touchdown that easily!

Making the other team go for the touchdown is ALWAYS better than making them just kick a FG!

GMENAGAIN
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?</P>

No.</P>

Signed,</P>

GMENLOSEAGAIN</P>

</P>

lnp12
02-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Lol! Have you ever been so upset at a game winning score as Bradshaw falling backwards into the end zone trying to stay out of it?
i think i screamed every expletive i know hahaha...never been so upset at a giant TD in my life

Tommy_Ribs
02-05-2012, 11:57 PM
What if he took a knee, and then we attempt the FG, and it is blocked or there is a bad snap?

We had to make them score a TD in a minute.

All that said - I was worried when he scored with some time left.

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 01:32 AM
What if he took a knee, and then we attempt the FG, and it is blocked or there is a bad snap?

And what if Bradshaw was stripped and/or fumbled (the Pats were going for the strip on every play). Or what if we had a Joe Pisarcik moment?

We could have run the victory formation 2 or 3 times and left no time on the clock.

IMO the chances of a chip shot field goal foul up are much smaller than a fumble (forced or not), bad snap, or botched handoff. And leaving Brady with 1:00 and a time out.

Signed,

GMENLOSEAGAIN
</p>

[B]
</p>

</p>

GameTime
02-06-2012, 01:34 AM

And what if Bradshaw was stripped and/or fumbled (the Pats were going for the strip on every play). Or what if we had a Joe Pisarcik moment?

We could have run the victory formation 2 or 3 times and left no time on the clock.

IMO the chances of a chip shot field goal foul up are much smaller than a fumble (forced or not), bad snap, or botched handoff. And leaving Brady with 1:00 and a time out.

Signed,

GMENLOSEAGAIN
</P>

[B]
</P>

</P>

</P>

no need to even discuss it man....</P>

game over. SB 46 baby.....ALL IN....</P>