PDA

View Full Version : TALK IS CHEAP

RoanokeFan
02-05-2012, 11:51 PM
What we just witnessed really says all there is to say. Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played. FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin. Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is. Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

giantyankee1976
02-05-2012, 11:52 PM
I approve this message [B]

RoanokeFan
02-06-2012, 12:05 AM
I approve this message [B]
[Y]

giantsaz
02-06-2012, 12:09 AM
What we just witnessed really says all there is to say.* Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played.* FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin.* Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is.* Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

Hats off to Coughlin and to the team. I was one of the doubters but no more. I knew we had the talent, but I just did not think the coaching staff could do it. That is all history now and as Giants fans is time to rejoice and congratulate our team and poke another stick in the Eagles eye.

bLuereverie
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
Stop to enjoy? I'm thinking of next year's message already! You already know Coughlin's gearing up for the combine.

I'm trying to think of something strong and powerful to keep them motivated for a repeat, but I can't seem to get past "Holsters, safety on, 9mm blanks"

tikiandphil
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
What we just witnessed really says all there is to say.* Out of adversity they came and into the history books they played.* FINISH, ALL-IN, ONE-FOR-ALL-AND-ALL-FOR-ONE, BELIEVE were all focal points of Tom Coughlin.* Once he got them all on-board, the players did the rest throughout the playoffs.

We will always have the doubters and naysayers, that's just how it is.* Hopefully, for a few days at least, we will stop to enjoy being fans of the New York Football Giants, the reigning world champions.

Thanks for all you do RF . I love you man

DJloves
02-06-2012, 12:54 AM
You're all class Roanoke.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Amen to that

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Tom's contract is up. How'd you like to be the Mara's or Tisch's in that negotiation?