PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the loss Refs, Fewell & none 2 min offense.

DragonSoul
12-04-2011, 08:59 PM
1) First time in a long time the REFS WON the game for GB.

2) Why are you running a play before the 2 min warning is hit? Did we forget that Rodgers is on the other side? HORRIBLE CALL on whoever decided that.

3) FEWELL great defense on the last two plays AGAIN. WAY TO FIRE THEM UP.

How many its have they allowed in the 4th, especially after we take the lead?

GTFO here.

gianta
12-04-2011, 09:05 PM
1) First time in a long time the REFS WON the game for GB.

2) Why are you running a play before the 2 min warning is hit? Did we forget that Rodgers is on the other side? HORRIBLE CALL on whoever decided that.

3) FEWELL great defense on the last two plays AGAIN. WAY TO FIRE THEM UP.

How many its have they allowed in the 4th, especially after we take the lead?

GTFO here.

Refs should be wearing GB jersies.

DragonSoul
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I am so sick and tired of the refs and fewell this season.

He called 3 man line inside the 10 again, and what happened? A TD AGAIN

BTW that was a great blown defensive TD they allowed

DragonSoul
12-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Bump in case anyone is interested.

KidA
12-05-2011, 08:42 AM
That three man rush just doesn't get the job done. We had coverage for about 7 seconds on that play, but without the threat of taking down Rodgers it was totally worthless.

jcdogg
12-05-2011, 08:54 AM
answering # 2 i believe the objective was to score with as little time as possible left on the clock for aron rodgers to score again 58 seconds is pretty good the D should never allow gb to go almost 80 yards in 55 seconds.

BlueJayC
12-05-2011, 10:21 AM
1.Giants and GB both played great.....the ONLY difference in that game were the refs.....kudos to both teams.</P>

2. You have to move the ball and there's no way to know how long it's going to take to get it in the endzone. You take a TD WHENEVER you can get it.</P>

3. Terrible plays by the corners letting them get to their routes......great throws by Rogers too.....sometimes you got to tip your cap.</P>

gumby742
12-05-2011, 10:25 AM
i saw the first 2 quarters .. we were being more aggressive on defense and trying to dictate.</P>

I missed the 3rd.</P>

Saw most of the 4th and saw .. lots of 3 and 4 man rushes again. WTF?!</P>

Fewell's gotta go.</P>

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-05-2011, 10:31 AM
It was soul crushing watching our defense get destroyed in the last 0:58. I wanted that win soooo bad. Our defense just can't stop good QB's in the 4th quarter. I think they tried this time, they just couldn't get it done. Rodgers and his offense are a machine. This is probably the best Packer team in the history of their franchise. They can do no wrong. There chemistry is something I've never seen before. Their OL is just good enough to get it done. Rodgers is mobile. His WR's catch everything... And it doesn't help that we had Blackmon give up that long pass that put them in FG range. I absolutely want to flame the guy, but I can't 'cuz even he knows he shouldn't ever be on the field trying to cover a Packer. Just so frustrating...

bleedinblue27
12-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Really? your going there?

so stupid!

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Didn't see Ballard's catch. But I really want to see a back endzone perspective of Driver's second TD catch and see if his foot went out.

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 10:39 AM
The refs were so whack though, screw them. Half the game I was complaining about the refs, I don't care about the touchdowns, those were real. But that illegal contact on that 3rd down? **** that man

Rusty192
12-05-2011, 10:44 AM
thought this was pretty funny

<font size="4">Jeff Triplette</font>
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwWvmEaKHlCUii3CuoGVNYS3a0PHlEf DeXxe5KM44mP9z7OllFjQ

Roosevelt
12-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Bump in case anyone is interested.

The foul on Williams was an absolute joke. Both players put their hands on each other which didn't have any impact on the play.

The Giants coaching staff should watch SB XXV to see how to keep a high powered offense off the field. Our running game was working yesterday. We should have used it on our penultimate drive.

I'm not sure what to say about Fewell. He keeps dropping 8 in coverage and we still get burned. Perhaps he should teach our guys to at least cover.

miked1958
12-05-2011, 10:54 AM
1.Giants and GB both played great.....the ONLY difference in that game were the refs.....kudos to both teams.</P>

2. You have to move the ball and there's no way to know how long it's going to take to get it in the endzone. You take a TD WHENEVER you can get it.</P>

3. Terrible plays by the corners letting them get to their routes......great throws by Rogers too.....sometimes you got to tip your cap.</P>

</P>

I agree with you on number 2. of course you are going to snap it quick to get another play in prior to 2m warning. We were all yelling HURRY UP&gt;&gt; GET TO THE LINE&gt;&gt;&gt;SNAP IT... you have to want to score as quick as possible. You cant worry about rodgers having more time to come back. thats on the D. Now if we only need 7 to tie. then yes you milk it. But needing a 2 pointer you dont knwo if you will get that. its 50/50. So you want to leave yourself as much time as possible if you have to do an onsides kick and try and get ball back. U dont get that 2pter its pretty much over so you have to try and leave sometime for onsides. If we milked it and didnt get the 2pter and say we get the onside kick but only have a few seconds left these guys would be complaining as to why we didnt RUSH it to score quicker to give us more time...LOL. Giants cant do anything without someone complaining they did it wrong. lol</P>

RonJon
12-05-2011, 11:03 AM
I agree on number 2 also. You have to score there. Thats the main focus. How bout the defense making a play on that last drive to send the game to OT and solve that problem?

manning to shockey
12-05-2011, 11:06 AM
i posted this in the other officiating thread but thought it would fit in well over here too.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r460/romanostudio/referee_cheesehead.jpg

burier
12-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I believe that Fewell has revealed to us all that he like Gilbride suffers from a severe learning disability or gambling addiction.

The three man rush is so ineffective at this point that when he runs it we have no choice but to assume he's attempting to throw the game and should be investigated or he is retarted and should be investigated.

Seems like the guys on Defense do the most talking and do the least delivering. Alot of the dead weight needs to go

Justin Tuck
Osi
Deon Grant

Drez
12-05-2011, 11:36 AM
i posted this in the other officiating thread but thought it would fit in well over here too. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r460/romanostudio/referee_cheesehead.jpg</P>

Stealing, lol.</P>

manning to shockey
12-05-2011, 11:53 AM
i posted this in the other officiating thread but thought it would fit in well over here too. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r460/romanostudio/referee_cheesehead.jpg</P>

Stealing, lol.</P>

Stealing?? I can't steal something i made. lol

Drez
12-05-2011, 11:55 AM

Stealing, lol.</P>

Stealing?? I can't steal something i made. lol</P>

No, no, no. </P>

I'M stealing it, lol. (credits will be given). No royalties, though.</P>

manning to shockey
12-05-2011, 12:00 PM

Stealing, lol.</P>

Stealing?? I can't steal something i made. lol</P>

No, no, no. </P>

I'M stealing it, lol. (credits will be given). No royalties, though.</P>

Oh, well in that case $25 for everytime its posted :) lol

DragonSoul
12-05-2011, 07:11 PM
just saying :)