PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from a NE fan

Scott553
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
The Giants earned that win, no question. Congratulations! Enjoy it!

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
classy fan man. great game, becoming a good rivarly i feel

yshock
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
thank you for being humble great game

yshock
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
thank you for being humble great game

Scott553
02-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Thanks man, it's tough to put it in perspective right now but again, that was all grit on the Giants part.

It's definitely shaping up to be a good rivalry! Just wish the Patriots had won at least one of these games!

See you next season!

swordfish
02-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks, and I really feel bad for your owner, he looked beyond dejected after this loss, my heart goes out to him and his family, from your coach to Brady, very classy after the game.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Thanks, and I really feel bad for your owner, he looked beyond dejected after this loss, my heart goes out to him and his family, from your coach to Brady, very classy after the game.

this

Know this, most sensible Giants fans have nothing but RESPECT for the Patriots.

fact

and Mr. Kraft has many of our sympathies and thoughts

guardplay320
02-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Thanks man, it's tough to put it in perspective right now but again, that was all grit on the Giants part.

It's definitely shaping up to be a good rivalry! Just wish the Patriots had won at least one of these games!

See you next season!

Classy job coming on here with the congrats. Feel bad for Kraft and Welker who has immediately taken blame upon himself. I can't say I want the Patriots to win again anytime soon, but Welker deserves one.

fourth&forever
02-06-2012, 12:24 AM
It was a great game. No one should be hanging their heads. Great game. Grit by both teams.

arrjay
02-06-2012, 12:28 AM
awesome game... awesome post

Scott553
02-06-2012, 12:29 AM
You folks are nothing but class and I respect and appreciate it. The Kraft family is loved in New England for what they did for the Patriot organization. Bob Kraft losing his wife, Myra touched everyone here and it means a lot that you folks took a moment to acknowledge that.

Go enjoy this win! That was another game for the history books by two great teams. It's tough to be a fan when your team loses but the Giants left it all on the field and earned that win.

The thing about the game that stands out most was when the Giant's TE (Ballard, I believe) hurt his knee. A few minutes after the injury, they showed him on the sideline testing his legs out and collapsing in pain. He had to know he couldn't get back in the game but you could tell nothing was stopping him from trying. That moment showed a lot about the team.

redjersies
02-06-2012, 12:41 AM
Thanks, Patriot. You guys were pretty classy this year, I must admit. I'm sure you will be in the running for many more championships in the future.

nycisgreat
02-06-2012, 12:41 AM

Thank you sir! Honestly both teams deserved to be in this game today because they were the major reason we had football this season. You guys absolutely have a damn good team.

DandyDon
02-06-2012, 12:42 AM

Was a great game bro. Thanks for the props.