PDA

View Full Version : NY Jets put out a statement!

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:18 AM
"On behalf of the New York Jets, I would like to congratulate the Mara and Tisch families, Coach Coughlin and the entire New York Giants organization. It was a closely contested game that showcased all of the best elements that our sport has to offer. The Giants demonstrated poise and resolve in earning a hard-fought victory in Super Bowl XLVI." #NYG #SBXLVI

NYG6timeworldchamps
02-06-2012, 12:20 AM
"On behalf of the New York Jets, I would like to congratulate the Mara and Tisch families, Coach Coughlin and the entire New York Giants organization. It was a closely contested game that showcased all of the best elements that our sport has to offer. The Giants demonstrated poise and resolve in earning a hard-fought victory in Super Bowl XLVI." #NYG #SBXLVI

When do they go to Bed Bath and Beyond for the curtains?

Mohann
02-06-2012, 12:20 AM
And two weeks from now rex is on the radio telling anyone who'll listen how we got lucky and they're better.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:23 AM
And two weeks from now rex is on the radio telling anyone who'll listen how we got lucky and they're better.
he is the new nyg motivational speaker

Kendo15
02-06-2012, 12:27 AM

PS Please don't put the rent up, we're struggling for the bucks here...........

mrg3
02-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Class

fourth&forever
02-06-2012, 12:31 AM
the Jets... smh, still trying desperately to matter.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 04:20 AM
bump for others to enjoy.

DataWraith
02-06-2012, 04:25 AM

lol, probably so. Maybe some day he will realize his big mouth makes his team a target each week and bulletin board material.

ELIteManning
02-06-2012, 04:25 AM
That has to be a knife in the heart to see either of us win this game and then to have to write this when you know there is probably like one person in the whole organization that actually believes a word they wrote.

calzonesays
02-06-2012, 04:26 AM
good for the Jets. Once again they have to have Big Brother fighting their battles against the Bully who keeps taking their lunch money.

calzonesays
02-06-2012, 04:26 AM
good for the Jets. Once again they have to have Big Brother fighting their battles against the Bully who keeps taking their lunch money.

gxbhkt
02-06-2012, 04:37 AM
"Red headed stepchild" is now a compliment .

CTLadyBlue
02-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Humility is the first step towards redememption. Now if Rex will only sign up for Coughlin's 'Coaching A Team That Actually Likes You' class, the Jets should be in pretty good shape next season

titwio
02-06-2012, 08:31 AM
NY Jets put out a statement!

"I don't know who that number three is coach but holy s**t"!

hungrrrry
02-06-2012, 09:06 AM
"On behalf of the New York Jets, I would like to congratulate the Mara and Tisch families, Coach Coughlin and the entire New York Giants organization. It was a closely contested game that showcased all of the best elements that our sport has to offer. The Giants demonstrated poise and resolve in earning a hard-fought victory in Super Bowl XLVI." #NYG #SBXLVI</P>

"Sincerely,</P>

Little Brother"...(Also known as Rex and the Jets)</P>

hungrrrry
02-06-2012, 09:07 AM
LMAO!

HeGoesDeep
02-06-2012, 09:23 AM
jets who?

NYG4ME
02-06-2012, 09:24 AM
he is the new nyg motivational speaker

+1 LOL

gumby742
02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
rex ryan can eat doo doo.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 09:27 AM

When do they go to Bed Bath and Beyond for the curtains?
Lol.. Making it expensive for the Jets to keep covering up Championships their Co-Owners keep winning

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 09:39 AM
This must be eating the Jets up alive.

gumby742
02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
This must be eating the Jets up alive. I know. I'm loving it.

bg79
02-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I think they're just happy the Pats lost more than the Giants won. Rex is always trying to complain about nobody beating the Pats for them and the Giants did it twice in this year alone.

Gimaniac
02-06-2012, 10:27 AM
All my neighbors are Jet fans. All of them. I'm going to Modells now and buying the biggest most obnoxius World Champion Giants banner and cover my house with it.

GameTime
02-06-2012, 10:35 AM
this is just the Jets taking one step forward. I give them a month or so and they will take their steps backwards once again. </P>

</P>

</P>

swimeasy
Humility is the first step towards redememption. Now if Rex will only sign up for Coughlin's 'Coaching A Team That Actually Likes You' class, the Jets should be in pretty good shape next season

LOL!

lttaylor56

PS Please don't put the rent up, we're struggling for the bucks here...........
hahaha---Will the jets just go away till next season. This is Giant Time. NYC is ALL BLUE!

jazzman
02-06-2012, 11:46 AM
That statement has way too much class and sincerity to come from Rex Ryan.
I was in the store yesterday wearing my Giants coat, etc. and a Jets bumb actually attempted to provoke me with his 2 small children standng there!
Let New Jersey take them, give them there own park to play in and remove them once and for all from our atmosphere.