02-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Best 4th Quarter Quarterback is Eli

1 of the best coaches In Coughlin :)

MikeIsaGiant
02-05-2012, 11:34 PM
**** that debate, skeet skeeted all over the patriots

giantfanatic
02-05-2012, 11:35 PM
I know one thing - Eli is the best quarterback in the class --- his two super bowl wins and his post season heroics are way way way more impressive than Big Ben's resume.

And the great thing is he ain't breaking down anytime soon.

mrg3
02-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Wheres all the fire Coughlin and Reese So called fans when we were 7-7 Jak u there. Maybe we can get Cohwer next year

ebick
02-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Best QB in Giants history? Hard to say no to that. I loved watching Simms (who *should* have won two also), I never saw Tittle, but at this point......Eli is the man and I truly believe he is just now hitting his stride and in his prime.....

giantfanatic
02-05-2012, 11:45 PM
I loved Phil. but this guy is better.

Just my opinion, but it's not even close.
Records are made to be broken and Phil's will be smashed.

giantsfan420
02-05-2012, 11:46 PM
w.o a doubt the best giants qb of all time and that really says a lot bc we've had amazing ones. it shouldnt be a slight at all to simms, he should feel proud of his career and what he did but really, as of tonight, its not even a debate in my mind.

in the league, i can honestly say there is no qb i'd take over eli. coughlin said it best "eli's always been my top 1 qb". in terms of stats, no eli's not the best. in terms of clutch ability and being able to will the team to victory, i'd say he's the best and in those areas its not even close.

brady will go down as one of the best EVER, and eli outplayed him in 2 super bowls.

for me, world champion means the best in the league. eli is the best qb in the nfl as a result of being a world champion.

my take on it.

coughlin also 2-0 vs BB one of the best coaches of all time, some say THE best coach of all time. again, he's a world champion. theres only one world champion head coach and thats coughlin. therefore, he is the best in the league.

allentown PA
02-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Is Eli the best QB in the NFL?</P>

Is Coughlin the best Coach?</P>

I'm not saying they are.....but I am saying it is now a valid debate.</P>

my thoughts excatly..thats the new debate because honestly i dont know who u would rather have.

ibbill
02-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Is Eli the best QB in the NFL?</P>

Is Coughlin the best Coach?</P>

I'm not saying they are.....but I am saying it is now a valid debate.</P>

Simple who would you take over ELI or TC. My answer is no one. problem solved

redjersies
02-05-2012, 11:49 PM
w.o a doubt the best giants qb of all time and that really says a lot bc we've had amazing ones. it shouldnt be a slight at all to simms, he should feel proud of his career and what he did but really, as of tonight, its not even a debate in my mind. in the league, i can honestly say there is no qb i'd take over eli. coughlin said it best "eli's always been my top 1 qb". in terms of stats, no eli's not the best. in terms of clutch ability and being able to will the team to victory, i'd say he's the best and in those areas its not even close. brady will go down as one of the best EVER, and eli outplayed him in 2 super bowls. for me, world champion means the best in the league. eli is the best qb in the nfl as a result of being a world champion. my take on it. coughlin also 2-0 vs BB one of the best coaches of all time, some say THE best coach of all time. again, he's a world champion. theres only one world champion head coach and thats coughlin. therefore, he is the best in the league.</P>

+2</P>

fourth&forever
02-05-2012, 11:50 PM
I loved Phil. but this guy is better.

Just my opinion, but it's not even close.
Records are made to be broken and Phil's will be smashed.
I'm a convert also. Eli is sturdier than Phil and even better in the clutch.

VegasGmen
02-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Eli now joins Bart Starr, Bradshaw, Montana and Brady with mulitple SB MVP's. That says it all

Gmenfan87
02-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I guess they are in the conversation but a little more than a side note.

To be up there with brady and belichick and montana and walsh you have to go to the superbowl at least 3 times maybe even 4.

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 12:03 AM
There is NO Debate, Eli is the best QB in the NFL !
END of STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!