PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations guys!!

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Im happy for your team,organization and fans on another super bowl win! You guys earned this and deserve it more then anyone! The NFC was the much better conference then the AFC. I think the Saints, 49ers and us could have taken the Pats as well but who knows. You guys were better then all of us though and Im glad the Lombardi trophy goes to a classy team like you guys. I hate to give it up but you deserve it and you tied us for 4 world titles so cherish the moment and enjoy every bit of it you can! I know the feeling last year and it was awesome! We might see you opening day in New York. I honestly hope we can avoid playing you guys in the postseason if we make it next season because you usually beat us. I have nothing but love for the Giants and the fanbase. Eli is clutch and it was almost deja vu from the last super bowl! Would love to try to get tickets and fly to NY for next year so we shall see.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Another fan of another historically Classy Organization !!!

thanks man.

beat the Bears for me next season, I live in Chicago and these fans are insufferable !!!

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Im happy for your team,organization and fans on another super bowl win! You guys earned this and deserve it more then anyone! The NFC was the much better conference then the AFC. I think the Saints, 49ers and us could have taken the Pats as well but who knows. You guys were better then all of us though and Im glad the Lombardi trophy goes to a classy team like you guys. I hate to give it up but you deserve it and you tied us for 4 world titles so cherish the moment and enjoy every bit of it you can! I know the feeling last year and it was awesome! We might see you opening day in New York. I honestly hope we can avoid playing you guys in the postseason if we make it next season because you usually beat us. I have nothing but love for the Giants and the fanbase. Eli is clutch and it was almost deja vu from the last super bowl! Would love to try to get tickets and fly to NY for next year so we shall see.

Yes, history happily repeated itself for the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI
THANKS !

Mark444
02-06-2012, 12:52 AM
if only your QB could be as classy

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:53 AM
thanks. Again it was a crazy ride.

DandyDon
02-06-2012, 12:56 AM
thanks. Again it was a crazy ride.

Thanks bro. and It WAS a crazy ride....

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 12:56 AM

How isnt he classy? He gave the Giants credit and was classy in defeat.

bleeding blue
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM

Rodgers has been beyond classy in everything he's said.

If you're talking about his post-game remarks, dont sweat it. Thats the worst time to ask someone a question, minutes after a loss and theyre very emotional.

Thanks Lambeau!! Very nice of you

guardplay320
02-06-2012, 01:02 AM

How isnt he classy? He gave the Giants credit and was classy in defeat.

Pre-game today he made some remark about the Giants players faking injuries in the game against the Packers to stop the hurry up offense. A bit sour grapes to bring it up on Superbowl Sunday. That being said, I blame NBC for bringing him in for that role. Can't blame the guy for being a bit salty.

mrg3
02-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Class, Rogers dissed us pregame Eli the real MVP

JMFP2
02-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Im happy for your team,organization and fans on another super bowl win! You guys earned this and deserve it more then anyone! The NFC was the much better conference then the AFC. I think the Saints, 49ers and us could have taken the Pats as well but who knows. You guys were better then all of us though and Im glad the Lombardi trophy goes to a classy team like you guys. I hate to give it up but you deserve it and you tied us for 4 world titles so cherish the moment and enjoy every bit of it you can! I know the feeling last year and it was awesome! We might see you opening day in New York. I honestly hope we can avoid playing you guys in the postseason if we make it next season because you usually beat us. I have nothing but love for the Giants and the fanbase. Eli is clutch and it was almost deja vu from the last super bowl! Would love to try to get tickets and fly to NY for next year so we shall see.</P>

Thanks Lambeau....appreciate the classy comments.</P>

bleeding blue
02-06-2012, 01:06 AM
ARod did say we had 'gamesmanship' in other words, he said we faked injuries on D when the offense went in hurry up. Probably not the right setting to say that, but whatever

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 01:07 AM
I really didnt see the Giants faking any injuries during our game. I apologize on his behalf. I know most of you guys dont like Rodgers and that is understandable because of his comments. Hope we can get back to the super bowl next season but it will be tough.

GMen869007
02-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the remarks, and it has been a pleasure having you around.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Wow Rodgers made us look bad with those comments. Im sorry about that, not like our team. I love Arod but he is ****y but that is just his personality.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 01:22 AM

he is..a-rod has gone through a lot sitting behind farve..he has a little eli in him..i mean nobody is Eli but a-rod is close..lol

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 01:26 AM
We won it last season and a big part of that was we didnt have to go through the Giants in the postseason to do it. Hopefully Arod can tie Eli with 2 rings next season. Eli is a great quarterback.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 01:29 AM
We won it last season and a big part of that was we didnt have to go through the Giants in the postseason to do it. Hopefully Arod can tie Eli with 2 rings next season. Eli is a great quarterback.

agreed but in all honesty i dont think anyone was beating the pack last season...we were 10-6 and missed the playoff last year..this year 9-7 and and win our divison...if we beat philly last year the giants win the division and get a 1st round bye, and end up playing seattle at home with a chance to host the packers in the nfc title game..so who knows but the packers were the best team from the time they went on that playoff run until they lost to the giants..giants were just a run away train late in the season dont think anyone was going to beat them.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Really we lost because of 8 dropped passes, 4 fumbles, offense looked sluggish, defense was awful, couldnt cover Nicks on that Hail Mary. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. You guys were the better team, there is no ifs ands or buts about it. I hear my Uncle who is a Rams fan constantly making excuses to this day on how they should have beat the Patriots in Super bowl 36.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Really we lost because of 8 dropped passes, 4 fumbles, offense looked sluggish, defense was awful, couldnt cover Nicks on that Hail Mary. We have nobody to blame but ourselves. You guys were the better team, there is no ifs ands or buts about it. I hear my Uncle who is a Rams fan constantly making excuses to this day on how they should have beat the Patriots in Super bowl 36.

to be fair though the refs handed the pack 14pts in that game.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 02:05 AM

How so?

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 02:06 AM

How so?

jennings fumble non call..ended in pts and the roughing the passer in the 4th called on osi...very bad calls...giants defense would have been off the field.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 02:08 AM

Rodgers has been beyond classy in everything he's said.

If you're talking about his post-game remarks, dont sweat it. Thats the worst time to ask someone a question, minutes after a loss and theyre very emotional.

Thanks Lambeau!! Very nice of you
Total agree

radar-ray
02-06-2012, 02:08 AM

How so?

jennings fumble non call..ended in pts and the roughing the passer in the 4th called on osi...very bad calls...giants defense would have been off the field.This.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 02:09 AM

How isnt he classy? He gave the Giants credit and was classy in defeat.Correct

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 02:09 AM

How so?

jennings fumble non call..ended in pts and the roughing the passer in the 4th called on osi...very bad calls...giants defense would have been off the field.This.

just saying not trying to rub it in..ur a classy fan along with most packer fans imo.

radar-ray
02-06-2012, 02:14 AM

How so?

just saying not trying to rub it in..ur a classy fan along with most packer fans imo.Agree about the classy part. As a matter of fact Rodgers picked the Giants to win in the pre-game show and said there was something special about the team. That's pretty classy as well.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 02:18 AM
Your right Allentown. Those were some bad calls. I am still hanging my head low on how bad my team was in the playoffs. Im not as much since we lost to the champs. When we beat you guys the first game I knew that I didnt want to play the Giants again.