PDA

View Full Version : I like how Brady tried to copy Eli's Superbowl 42 Big pass play to David Tyree

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.

Rudyy
02-06-2012, 12:49 AM
I said the same exact thing lmao.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
that was sad, i knew as soon as he threw it up he was thinking in his head "this is it, this is my moment, have to do it".

alot of patriot fans are saying tom isn't the same brady anymore.

he missed some key throws in the 4th. he didn't get any help from his receivers, but he missed some key throws.

Manning
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa.
Great play by Blackburn... 2nd favorite play after manningham

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 01:00 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol

Harooni
02-06-2012, 01:02 AM
yeah but to be honest Brady played well. very big drops and the int as good as a punt really. healthy te beats chase one on one 9-10 times.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:07 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 01:29 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? Lol

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:30 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 01:32 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:35 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 01:39 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters? admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....

Harooni
02-06-2012, 01:39 AM
http://www1.pgcps.org/uploadedImages/Region_1_Schools/Elementary/Valley_View/smiley_with_popcorn(2).gif

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 01:42 AM
http://www1.pgcps.org/uploadedImages/Region_1_Schools/Elementary/Valley_View/smiley_with_popcorn(2).gif
lol..... Old squabble, we have a history on this subject.....

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:12 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters? admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....You said something about Weatherford and Dodge on who is better and I never had any conversation about that and not with you. I'm just gong to say you are delusional and leave it at that. Oh and I made many predictions on these messageboards and I get some right and some wrong. I get more right than wrong and some of the predictions are just for fun like Weatherford was going to be this Superbowl MVP.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 02:16 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters? admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....You said something about Weatherford and Dodge on who is better and I never had any conversation about that and not with you. I'm just gong to say you are delusional and leave it at that. Oh and I made many predictions on these messageboards and I get some right and some wrong. I get more right than wrong and some of the predictions are just for fun like Weatherford was going to be this Superbowl MVP.. Nice try, but clearly you are gutless....it is ok, maybe you have amnesia....

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:22 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters? admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....You said something about Weatherford and Dodge on who is better and I never had any conversation about that and not with you. I'm just gong to say you are delusional and leave it at that. Oh and I made many predictions on these messageboards and I get some right and some wrong. I get more right than wrong and some of the predictions are just for fun like Weatherford was going to be this Superbowl MVP.. Nice try, but clearly you are gutless....it is ok, maybe you have amnesia....Again, you have said something about an arguement between Weatherford and Dodge and I never had a conversation about those two.

I don't like posters coming at me with stupid things I have never talked about. When did I talked to you about who is better Weatherford or Dodge?

Like I have said, you are delusional and I am talking about the topic between Weatherford and Dodge wich I never talked to you about it since both of those players were on the roster in preseason and, even then I had no conversation with you about those two punters. Get a life man.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 02:30 AM
and failed. Only Eli can do that Brady. Hahahahaaaa. who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lolHuh? who is you? still in denial? LolAgain, who are you? I am who I am , answer the question!Again who are you? Why you come at me about punters? admit that you were 100% wrong about Matt Dodge, future hall of fame punter- your words, not mine....be a man, show some guts and stop hiding....You said something about Weatherford and Dodge on who is better and I never had any conversation about that and not with you. I'm just gong to say you are delusional and leave it at that. Oh and I made many predictions on these messageboards and I get some right and some wrong. I get more right than wrong and some of the predictions are just for fun like Weatherford was going to be this Superbowl MVP.. Nice try, but clearly you are gutless....it is ok, maybe you have amnesia....Again, you have said something about an arguement between Weatherford and Dodge and I never had a conversation about those two.

I don't like posters coming at me with stupid things I have never talked about. When did I talked to you about who is better Weatherford or Dodge?

Like I have said, you are delusional and I am talking about the topic between Weatherford and Dodge wich I never talked to you about it since both of those players were on the roster in preseason and, even then I had no conversation with you about those two punters. Get a life man. it's ok, sometimes when you say dumb thing, you try to forget....lol

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:43 AM

Like I have said, you are delusional and I am talking about the topic between Weatherford and Dodge wich I never talked to you about it since both of those players were on the roster in preseason and, even then I had no conversation with you about those two punters. Get a life man. it's ok, sometimes when you say dumb thing, you try to forget....lolHey look, you come at me with some arguement I have never talked about. When did I had a conversation with you about Dodge and Weatherford moron?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Gutless or just not that smart?
It's ok we know.....

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:49 AM
Gutless or just not that smart?
It's ok we know.....Again, when did you and I had a conversation about Dodge and Weatherford? If you can't answere that question then you is just a complete moron.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Just keep pleading ignorance.... It fits you...lol

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Just keep pleading ignorance.... It fits you...lolWow,. Once again moron. When did you and I had a conversation about Dodge and Weatherford? You got to be hard headed. Tell me when I had a conversation with you about who is better Dodge or

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Just keep pleading ignorance.... It fits you...lolWow,. Once again moron. When did you and I had a conversation about Dodge and Weatherford? You got to be hard headed. Tell me when I had a conversation with you about who is better Dodge or Weatherford. I am not going to admit Weatherford is better than Dodge since I said nothng about Dodge being better than Weatherford.

Yes I predicted that Dodge was going to go into the Hall and Fame so what?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 03:14 AM
It must be too much pressure on your tiny brain to remember way back to September.... Lol

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:24 AM
It must be too much pressure on your tiny brain to remember way back to September.... LolYou mean Weatherford was with the Giants September 2010?

DaDiesel:who is better Weatherford or Dodge? Cmon you can say it......lol

This is what you came at me with above and I know Dodge and Weatherford were not on the same team.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Wow, you really are dumb. The post was way back in September of 2011, I know someone with such a low IQ would have trouble remembering, so sorry to make you think too hard. Go play with your legos...lol

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:36 AM
Wow, you really are dumb. The post was way back in September of 2011, I know someone with such a low IQ would have trouble remembering, so sorry to make you think too hard. Go play with your legos...lolI never talked to you about Dodge in September 2011 stupid *** since Dodge wasn't with the Giants and I have mentioned nothing about Dodge and Weatherford in the same sentence back then. Also who are you anyways and why should I even remember about some useless arguement that happened in 2011 wich never did.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Let me say this really slowly so you can understand.... Dodge was competing with Weatherford this pre season..... Dodge got cut, idiot Diamondring spoke out....... Got it Forrest Gump? Lol....

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:44 AM
Let me say this really slowly so you can understand.... Dodge was competing with Weatherford this pre season..... Dodge got cut, idiot Diamondring spoke out....... Got it Forrest Gump? Lol....And Preseason was in September 2011? Come on man you isn't making any sense. You is like Cole on Martin.

Giants10EM
02-06-2012, 03:50 AM
Wheres a mod when you need em. GTFO DaDiesel.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Again, how dumb are you? The last pre season game was 9/1 against the Patriots. Wow, dude can you even read? It must be hard having toddler level intelligence. Lol...

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Again, how dumb are you? The last pre season game was 9/1 against the Patriots. Wow, dude can you even read? It must be hard having toddler level intelligence. Lol...Look, Preseason ended in September but still though, I never had a conversation with you about Dodge and Weatherford. What you have said has no bearing and like another poster have said, get the F out of here. I can't enjoy the Giants Superbowl win because some stupid poster is worried about a conversation about two punters wich I never talked to him about in September 2011 in the first place. I don;t even care moron. I'm done being stupid messing with an idiot like you.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 04:02 AM
As I said before easy for you to forget your dumb statements. I could not forget the Dodge"future hof" post though......

rainierjef
02-06-2012, 04:07 AM
just find the post and bump it end of argument

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 04:09 AM
I tried, they only keep the last 3 months in the search history....it's all good, he knows......he's just playing dumb.....

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 04:11 AM
There's no need since I ended it already. I'm just going to enjoy the Giants win. If that loser wants to worry about a punter, then let him.

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Or maybe, he isn't playing?