PDA

View Full Version : what is americas game?

BigBlue24/7
02-05-2012, 11:49 PM
i see people talking about it, i gather that its a tv show that looks back on the superbowl run... But when will it be on, and what channel? ( i dont have nfl network so i hope its on ESPN). And what is with people asking what three people will represent the team haha, sorry Im very confused but it sounds really interesting I dont wanna miss it

nYg24
02-05-2012, 11:52 PM
i see people talking about it, i gather that its a tv show that looks back on the superbowl run... But when will it be on, and what channel? ( i dont have nfl network so i hope its on ESPN). And what is with people asking what three people will represent the team haha, sorry Im very confused but it sounds really interesting I dont wanna miss it

Really? The NFL does a special on all of the super bowl champions. I don't think its on anything but NFL Network. I think you can watch the 2007 episode on youtube.

redjersies
02-05-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm not sure about the TV show, sorry. But, I think Football is the game that most American's prefer to watch. However, from a World perspective, I think basketball will end up being the game that America is most famous for exporting. Basketball can be played alone or with a crowd, and all you need is one little metal ring mounted 10 feet up. It also has the classic value that it is rather non-violent and is a team sport--this things make for classically accepted World sports (like Soccer).Of course, people that enjoy stacks of statistics often prefer baseball--and it is rather simple and fairly non-violent also. However, I think Football is the funnest to watch! Anyway, I know you probably didn't want a sports philosophy lecture, so I will go now! Sorry that I don't watch much TV so I can't help you there.

Dydigital
02-05-2012, 11:54 PM
It will be the documentary of the giants this season on there way to the superbowl. You will be able to watch it on hulu.com for free when its made. They will also play it on nfl network also. You can watch older ones on hulu so you can see what they are like

GmenFan1980
02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
http://www.hulu.com/nfl/americas-game

check some out. They are not all there but, All of ours (not including 46) are there :)

they are awesome