PDA

View Full Version : Craig Carton forced to quit job giants win SB

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 12:00 AM
after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quit

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:01 AM
after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quitlmfao, another great reason to be happy this am.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 12:01 AM
after we lose to seattle a caller said we would win the sb he said if it happened he would quit

Hahahahanahahaha. Won't happen, but still funny.

buddy33
02-06-2012, 12:03 AM
How do you people listen to him anyway?

DaDiesel
02-06-2012, 12:06 AM
I would settle for another walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in his Speedos.... Hate to see anyone lose a job....but a bet is a bet?

mrg3
02-06-2012, 12:06 AM
He's a Jet jerk Boomer even picked the Pats, I wanna see that extra girl in a Giant Bikini tomorrow

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I would settle for another walk across the Brooklyn Bridge in his Speedos.... Hate to see anyone lose a job....but a bet is a bet?if you bet, then man up. Its like a contract. Next time don't try to be a shock jock wanna be ****

bleeding blue
02-06-2012, 12:08 AM
He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

Him and Michael Kay suck.

Benigno and Roberts are Jets fans but are good to listen to.

nYg24
02-06-2012, 12:08 AM

I like listening to Boomer and Carton in the morning, i don't take him serious so i find it funny. Boomer keeps his feet on the ground.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 12:09 AM
He opened his trap. Cowherd gave himself an out by giving one nod to Eli for every 10 he gave Brady the last two weeks

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 12:09 AM
He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments.

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 12:12 AM

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fanhe has always been fair on the NYG of all the times I have listened to him.

Dabluguy
02-06-2012, 12:14 AM
I wish he would but that bald headed ****** wont. Let him wallow in his misery as yet again his team is in our shadows.

bleeding blue
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM

beningo is a bitter bitter jets fanhe has always been fair on the NYG of all the times I have listened to him.
Yeah I feel Beningo and Roberts try to be objective as they can, Carton is a joke on the other hand.

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 12:16 AM

Yeah I feel Beningo and Roberts try to be objective as they can, Carton is a joke on the other hand.

beningo rooted for the pats tonight wore a brady jersey in lucas oil tonight hes a joke

MaCkTiC
02-06-2012, 12:53 PM
gag

TroyArcher
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
How that self-promoting lud mouth is making a living talking sports on WFAN is beyond me. No way he will quit. He is an amoral classless jerk.

GameTime
He's the worst Jets fan to listen to, IF he does give the Gmen credit, it's all sarcasm and backhanded compliments. Him and Michael Kay suck. Benigno and Roberts are Jets fans but are good to listen to. beningo is a bitter bitter jets fan</P>

and thats why he is decent to the Giants....</P>

Roberts is cool too when it comes to talking NYG football</P>

titwio

NA NA NA NAH....NA NA NA NAH!! HEY HEY HEY!!!! GOODBYE!!!!!

But seriously....He'll just make up some excuse as to why the Giants shouldn't have been in the SB anyway....It's not like his listeners believe what he says anyway.

MaCkTiC
02-06-2012, 01:00 PM
<h1 style="padding-bottom: 8px;" id="watch-headline-title"><span style="vertical-align: top;" id="eow-title" class="long-title" dir="ltr" title="WFAN's Craig Carton Promises to Quit if the Giants win Super Bowl 46">WFAN's Craig Carton Promises to Quit if the Giants win Super Bowl 46
</span></h1>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjufTpxoeJ4

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O8ipTjibLw8/Ty_Rnj-FNOI/AAAAAAAAJRw/YmXTkSD2s5M/s400/boomer%2Band%2Bcarton.jpg

Overdrive92
02-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Anyone listen this morning? What did Carton say?

He's obviously not quitting, because he's just a loudmouth moron, but what did he say about quitting?

xbignick
02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
All I know is Craig blocked everyone who brought this up on twitter to him and his producer, Al Dukes, has been thrashing everybody talking about it all day long.

Voldamort
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM
did he

KathieLee'sPokies
02-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Well, at least someone came across on a SB bet:

http://www.chron.com/superbowl/article/Maria-Menounos-loses-bet-wears-Giants-bikini-in-3076989.php#photo-2280581

Mr. Zolo
02-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Well, at least someone came across on a SB bet:

http://www.chron.com/superbowl/article/Maria-Menounos-loses-bet-wears-Giants-bikini-in-3076989.php#photo-2280581

Nice.

I bet she was hoping Tim Tebow was watching....

Giants869011
02-06-2012, 10:26 PM
He said he would get a tattoo but not a Giants tattoo and he said he was just going along with us Giants fans about how we wanted Coughlin and Fewell gone.

Overdrive92
02-06-2012, 10:29 PM
He said he would get a tattoo but not a Giants tattoo and he said he was just going along with us Giants fans about how we wanted Coughlin and Fewell gone.

Wow. What a scrub.

Thanks for the info man.

DandyDon
02-07-2012, 12:54 AM

I like listening to Boomer and Carton in the morning, i don't take him serious so i find it funny. Boomer keeps his feet on the ground.

I think he makes Boomer look like a tool for being on the same show with him. In the morning he's with a guy that came from NJ 101.5, then on the CBS halftime crew with HOF guys?

I lost respect for Boomer than anything. But I guess the $$$ are there.

bflo23
02-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Craig Carton was acting like a fool. He was wearing a Brady jersey and said the Giants got "lucky" in the win. And when a caller complain about him calling "the giants got lucky", he would get all upset and tell caller that he should just be happy that the giants got lucky and won the super bowl.

Just another bitter Jets fan..... A jet fan wearing a Brady jersey to try to stick it to Giant fans?

Don't worry Carton. You got Sanchez!

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 06:42 AM

Roberts is just as annoying, if not worse than Carton. At least Carton is entertaining and not just shmucky.

I like Beningo though.

GreenZone
02-07-2012, 07:03 AM
I like Beningo though.

Bro. Are you kidding me, bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWNZYQaYG40

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 07:06 AM
I like Beningo though.

Bro. Are you kidding me, bro?

lol he did that almost too good.

AJKilo
02-07-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm actually sad to see this, I like Carton and Boomers dynamic and generally it's an entertaining show, I don't think it'll be the same.

WORLDCHAMPS
02-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Craigy Cartoon is a spineless Biaaaaattttttcccchhhh...NO WAY he would ever man up and quit. Just proving that he is a little weasel. Hopefully callers and tweets will call for his job. F the whole speedo thing. He made a bet...NOW HONOR IT. The show would be better without him.

gxbhkt
02-09-2012, 12:40 AM
He's not going to pay up. He's one of those guys who bet then when they lose they say I wasn't serious . The bet said you would quit not get a tattoo of Boomer on your junk

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 12:48 AM
I like Beningo though.

Bro. Are you kidding me, bro?*

lol he did that almost too good.
he really did lol