+1</P>

But I STILL despise that ****ing draw play on second and long</P>

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Killdrive

byron
02-06-2012, 01:28 AM
+1</P>

But I STILL despise that ****ing draw play on second and long</P> oh man I came unglued when they called that thing" jumped everybody in the room"I hate that play..

Coach Carter
02-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Killdrive

i am done criticizing him, he ran the heck out of the ball tonight, it felt like the 2008 Giants were on the field.

BigBlueFanNJ
02-06-2012, 01:30 AM
I still feel that he's not my kind of OC, he will drive me crazy from time to time with some really strange play calls i'll cuss him when i must and praise him when deserved, but all in all he gets a serious reprieve from me.</P>

2 superbowls is fine by me!!! Congrats to the whole coaching staff and the team they really turned it around when it counted and for that they will always have my respect!!!</P>

G.I. Ants
02-06-2012, 01:44 AM
This wouldn't be a true Giant forum without some Kevin "Killdrive" Gilbride hate. Seriously, his system has helped Eli evolve his game to another level as well as helped mature a young and unproven receiver core this year. We have been very fortunate to have such a coaching staff where the players fully committed to them.

Harooni
02-06-2012, 01:46 AM
do I have to like the shotgun 2nd and goal play?

Tony Bruno
02-06-2012, 01:47 AM
No problem!!! ;-)

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:56 AM
all the tools that said it wasn't coughlin or gilbride that had anything to do with our last SB, it was all Spags can go **** a cow, or their mothers, whichever one is more convenient.

Coughlin and Gilbride have 2 rings.

that's now the price of admission for criticizing these guys for the next little while.

so if you don't have two rings, i hear your PS3 controller calling your name........

radar-ray
02-06-2012, 02:03 AM
all the tools that said it wasn't coughlin or gilbride that had anything to do with our last SB, it was all Spags can go **** a cow, or their mothers, whichever one is more convenient.

Coughlin and Gilbride have 2 rings.

that's now the price of admission for criticizing these guys for the next little while.

so if you don't have two rings, i hear your PS3 controller calling your name........Excellent!