PDA

View Full Version : great game! On both sides of the ball.

wrek537emc
12-04-2011, 09:06 PM
The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip!

Down-lifer
12-04-2011, 09:08 PM
The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip!The Defense did not play great! They played Better.

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 09:09 PM
The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone plus an attempted trip!

So now giving up 38 points is considered good? You have low standards.

PrideofNY
12-04-2011, 09:10 PM
No... great game on one side of the ball.

giantotherness
12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Good game...some phantom calls like the tackle eligible penalty...reminds me of San Fran game years ago...

wrek537emc
12-04-2011, 09:14 PM
oh don't get me wrong, I'm pissed... I was yelling at the 3 man rush, but at least they were fighting...last week made me not even want to watch... We lost close games to sf n Gb...we got blown out by NO.

Once Philips, JPP,n Canty hit the dirt, I pretty much knew the def did as much as they could. WE have a makeshift d, they lost us the game but at least they didn't give up.

wrek537emc
12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Eli stoodctoe to toe with Rogers n I'm proud Eli is our qb. Eli is turning a bunch of nobody's into NFL somebody's no matter who Gil ride puts on the field.

tikiandphil
12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
The team played to win, GB got away with A LOT of non calls or calls in their favor, but I am still proud the Giants played with passion tonight. The D did all it could with a makeshift secondary. We can still sweep our next 3 div games. And even if we don't, the Giants r playing with a new oline a depleted D and a really short offseason...not to mention a bunch of new receivers. Next year with a good draft, this team can b dangerous. By the way, Nicks was practically being mugged all game with no calls. Our D can't play D when their getting called on nothing, but the other team has full handfuls of nicks jersey
down the sideline? Or a defender riding his back in the end zone
plus an attempted trip!

+1(